KENTCLARKS' KIT REQUEST THREAD

Team: AC Milan
Manifacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
SS Kit

Home: stripes red&black (not very wide like the example, but no stripes on sleeves)
Away: white with a red cross (like badge) and red&black detail
third: total black

Attachments: badge for kit, exemple for home kit, technical sponsor and main sponsor

Missing 2 chevrons on the arm (there are 4, this has the first and last, not the 2 in the middle :)) but, still good for me fella

S**T your right god knows why I only put two chevrons on that kit XD, I'll have to start it again from scratch so give me a few days & I'll have it right for ya.

...and here's the 3rd kit.

View attachment 45782

Those Rangers ones were great fella, really appreciated. So, if you get time, I have a save with "Red Bull Rangers", just a new team, starting in lower english division. Did the same in Pro Evo, the kit is based on the Red Bull Leipzig kit, but, Rangers colours (attached my pes creations to show you, and the crest). If you get time they would be sweet

Now the World Cup is almost over(very proud of the England team) I'll have more time & focus on kits so apologies for not getting round to your requests sooner...

Team: AC Milan
Manifacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
SS Kit

Home: stripes red&black (not very wide like the example, but no stripes on sleeves)
Away: white with a red cross (like badge) and red&black detail
third: total black

Attachments: badge for kit, exemple for home kit, technical sponsor and main sponsor

Have the home kit done so far...

View attachment 44692