KENTCLARKS' KIT REQUEST THREAD

Team: AC Milan
Manifacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
SS Kit

Home: stripes red&black (not very wide like the example, but no stripes on sleeves)
Away: white with a red cross (like badge) and red&black detail
third: total black

Attachments: badge for kit, exemple for home kit, technical sponsor and main sponsor

Away kit & Third kit done.

View attachment 44597View attachment 44596

Hi KentClark — Great to see some of my logos being applied to some stylish kits, here. Are you on Twitter? If you want to display your skills to a wider audience, post some of your images on there and I (and plenty of others within the FM online community) will Retweet to our own audiences to help you increase your profile. If you provide a link back to this thread, you'll get more requests coming in. I'm on there as @FMLogos_rocheyb

Some good stuff on here. Keep up the good work!

Hi KentClark — Great to see some of my logos being applied to some stylish kits, here. Are you on Twitter? If you want to display your skills to a wider audience, post some of your images on there and I (and plenty of others within the FM online community) will Retweet to our own audiences to help you increase your profile. If you provide a link back to this thread, you'll get more requests coming in. I'm on there as @FMLogos_rocheyb

Some good stuff on here. Keep up the good work!

Hi RocheyB,

Funny thing is I was wondering if you designed that logo as it's very well done. As for Twitter I'm not on it, would it be worthwhile creating an account?
Thank you for your kind words for my kits it's very much appreciated...

Liverpool United FC

Hi Kent!

Love your work! Have a request for you!
Club: Liverpool United FC
Colors: Main: White/Navy Accent: Orange

Badge:

Manufactuer: Adidas

Sponsor: Miller Lite (logo below)

Home Kit Idea -- PSG Navy shirt with White sponsor lettering and an orange stripe instead of red.

Away Kit Idea -- France national

Alternate Kit Ideas -- Orange main shirt with navy accents (i.e. sleeves on first one or stripes on second)

Feel free to add any of your own creativity to any of them!!

Please create in SS template.

And with myself being a newb, if you have an explanation on how to upload them to the game, that would be great. Thank you in advance!

Do you have a place to accept donations??

Hi RocheyB,

Funny thing is I was wondering if you designed that logo as it's very well done. As for Twitter I'm not on it, would it be worthwhile creating an account?
Thank you for your kind words for my kits it's very much appreciated...

There's another one of mine above — Liverpool United.

If you join Twitter and start tweeting out your kits, there's a whole bunch of FM related accounts that will start to see them — especially if you use the hashtags #FM18 and #wearethecommunity. As more people follow and retweet, more and more people will see them, so it will increase your visibility among the FM community. There are already other kit makers on there but that doesn't matter — follow them, engage in conversation with them, like and retweet their stuff and they will do the same for you. I follow other logo creators (both FM related and more general) and I get ideas from them, sometimes.

If you do join up, look for me on there as @FMLogos_rocheyb and follow me; I'll follow you back and when you start tweeting, I'll retweet and introduce you to those FMers who already follow me.

Hi Kent!

Love your work! Have a request for you!
Club: Liverpool United FC
Colors: Main: White/Navy Accent: Orange

Badge:

Manufactuer: Adidas

Sponsor: Miller Lite (logo below)

Home Kit Idea -- PSG Navy shirt with White sponsor lettering and an orange stripe instead of red.

Away Kit Idea -- France national

Alternate Kit Ideas -- Orange main shirt with navy accents (i.e. sleeves on first one or stripes on second)

Feel free to add any of your own creativity to any of them!!

Please create in SS template.

And with myself being a newb, if you have an explanation on how to upload them to the game, that would be great. Thank you in advance!

Do you have a place to accept donations??

Home kit done...

View attachment 43302

View attachment 43280

Good Morning!

I know you must be busy, but check out the issue I am having in the attachment.

Do you know what I might be doing wrong? I would like to get rid of the white background.

Disclaimer: I adjusted the resolution to 220x220 pixels from 350x350 to match the format but I am not getting just the kit.

Any tips would be great!

Thank you again!

Badge:
View attachment 43165
Brand : Adidas
Home kit : Red with gold/black trim
Away kit : white with black trim
Third Kit : Black with red trim

Sponsor : anything that looks good lol

want the kits to have a man utd vibe to them as that's the team i support

View attachment 1172122

Good Morning!

I know you must be busy, but check out the issue I am having in the attachment.

Do you know what I might be doing wrong? I would like to get rid of the white background.

Disclaimer: I adjusted the resolution to 220x220 pixels from 350x350 to match the format but I am not getting just the kit.

Any tips would be great!

Thank you again!

If you click on the kit it should appear with a black background around it once you've done that save it as a png file and that should fix the issue. If still having problems let me know & i'll see if I can help...

If you click on the kit it should appear with a black background around it once you've done that save it as a png file and that should fix the issue. If still having problems let me know & i'll see if I can help...

Clicking the link in this thread opens up a new window with the kit on a white background. When I save it, the white background stays. Maybe I can crop out the white background in Paint or something :)

Badge:
View attachment 1172238

For the original version of this logo with the transparent background, follow this link and then click on the big image to launch it in its own window and then right click and Save As...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club...rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-199.html

Badge:
View attachment 1172238

How's this for a home kit? Having a few issues with the badge but i'll soon sort it...

View attachment 43025