KevyMatts and Mike's Kit Requests (please read OP)

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
KevyMatts and Mike's Kit Requests

skitrequestthreadlogo.png

HERE ARE THE TEMPLATES:

View attachment 35835 View attachment 35836 View attachment 109825

SS - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - LS - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - FB

Note: we have possibly next to all kit brands so don't be shy in which one to ask for.

Here is the template we really want you to use (everything in bold):

Team's Unique ID:
Team's Name:

Kit manufacturer:
Kit sponsor:

Home Kit colours:
Away Kit colours:
Third Kit colours:

Sleeve length:
Sleeve logo:

Do you want the config file?

The config file is the code needed for the kits to appear in the game.
Please keep sleeve logo sensible. We'd much prefer it if it was the team's league's logo. Cheers.

RULES!!!

1. First things' first - don't think about requesting if you have asked for the same kit elsewhere. It seems FM-Base is full of hawk-eyed members; you will be caught.
  2. I ummed and ahhed about this for a while, but I think it's only fair that Admins and the Moderators are allowed to 'jump the queue' as they deserve some sort of credit for keeping the site as good as it is. If you don't like it, please don't spam the thread with moans and groans.
  3. NO UNIQUE ID, NO KITS! We are not chasing the unique ID ourselves. If you're not in the game, open it up. If you don't need the config file, however, this will be an exception.
  4. DO NOT ask where to save kits, how to create kits etc. There are specific threads for these. Look for them.
  5. NO REQUESTS WILL BE DONE IF THEY ARE SENT THROUGH PM!
  6. CHECK IF THE TEAM YOU'RE REQUESTING FOR HAS A THIRD KIT. IF IT DOESN'T, DON'T REQUEST A THIRD KIT!
  7. PLEASE use the template given (up there).
  8. We are willing to do a Home, Away and Third kit for you all, but please restrict yourselves to a sensible amount of requests.
  9. If you need to talk to us when the thread is temporarily closed, PM us (again, no requests).
  10. DO NOT keep asking for updates on how it's going, or reminders - THEY ARE GETTING DONE. Be patient.

If you do not obey all of the rules, you will not get your kit.

TO GET THE KITS INTO THE GAME: My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > graphics > kits

Thankyou, I hope you like your kits (A) KevyMatts and Mike
[/CENTER]

Last edited:
You are signing your own death warrants.......believe me I know!
Also, I can give you guys a hand now and then, in between doing my logos.:D

Quite right... I have time and no, I don't expect to do everyone's within 5 minutes of them asking. But that's just me :p

Quite right... I have time and no, I don't expect to do everyone's within 5 minutes of them asking. But that's just me :p

Thats the spirit. Just tell anyone that tries to take advantage to do 1.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Also, I can give you guys a hand now and then, in between doing my logos.:D

Will do (A) Thanks.

I forgot about the logos :O I have one league to do and that's Portugal done. I'll crack on now.

EDIT: Feel free, cheers, don't think KevyMatts will mind (A)

Team's Unique ID: 630
Team's Name: Chelsea

Kit manufacturer: Nike or Adidas (whichever design is easier for my request)
Kit sponsor(s): Emporio Armani, if no good logo i will choose another

Home Kit colours: Blue
Away Kit colours: Black and White
Third Kit colours: White and Gold

I'd like the short sleeve style please, and I'd also like square patterns on the home kit, you can just be creative with the other kits, of you want me to be more specific then I will. Thanks :):)

Last edited:
Someone needs a short sleeve and KevyMatts disappears. Just what I need XD I'm sure I could fix something up for you.

Team's Unique ID:
Team's Name:

Kit manufacturer: Nike or Adidas (whichever design is easier for my request)
Kit sponsor(s): Emporio Armani, if no good logo i will choose another

Home Kit colours: Blue
Away Kit colours: Black and White
Third Kit colours: White and Gold

I'd like the short sleeve style please, and I'd also like square patterns on the home kit, you can just be creative with the other kits, of you want me to be more specific then I will. Thanks :):)

You forgot the team and unique ID, quite important I would say.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Someone needs a short sleeve and KevyMatts disappears. Just what I need XD I'm sure I could fix something up for you.

Leave it 2 me, I got the SS templates.:D

My time to shine!<)

Team's Unique ID: 98005911
Team's Name: rochdale town

Kit manufacturer: nike
Kit sponsor(s): pepsi

Home Kit colours: blue,black and white
Away Kit colours: your choice

Not really bothered how you design the kit.
I would like short sleeve style, thanks in advance

Good to see you guys offering to do kits. I'm looking a fantasy Spurs one but i'll post it up later when I get the ID. An idea for the thread could be to close it after, say, every 5 requests then open it again when that 5 are done. Therefore the requests won't get out of hand like they did on stuart's thread.

Unfortunately, I can't copy Stuart and Hunter with the 'Likes', so THIS IS FOR EVERYBODY -

If your kits are being made, they will be in the Work In Progress area in the opening post.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Good to see you guys offering to do kits. I'm looking a fantasy Spurs one but i'll post it up later when I get the ID. An idea for the thread could be to close it after, say, every 5 requests then open it again when that 5 are done. Therefore the requests won't get out of hand like they did on stuart's thread.

Seems a good idea, but I think everybody'll get ****** off if we kept closing it and reopening it.

Yeah I like to idea of closing the thread every so often to stop it getting over crowded. People should maybe be limited to a number of requests as well...?

Team's Unique ID: ( Don't know not on the game sorry )
Team's Name: Liverpool

Kit manufacturer: Nike
Kit sponsor(s): Fred Perry

Home Kit colours: Red
Away Kit colours: Blue
Third Kit colours: Red & Blue

Something, different is what they want to look like. Please.

Thanks - Coach

Team's Unique ID: ( Don't know not on the game sorry )
Team's Name: Liverpool

Kit manufacturer: Nike
Kit sponsor(s): Fred Perry

Home Kit colours: Red
Away Kit colours: Blue
Third Kit colours: Red & Blue

Something, different is what they want to look like. Please.

Thanks - Coach

Short/Long sleeve, and how 'different'? :p

Short/Long sleeve, and how 'different'? :p

Short please. Not different as in silly and stupid, just something that looks cool and you don't really see around.

I see what you mean, but if you look, around 70% of the requests were from the same person over and over, who posted, then bugged by PM and leaving messages on my profile.

Team's Unique ID:676
Team's Name:Liverpool

Kit manufacturer: Adidas
Kit sponsor(s): TATA ( ideal logo: http://ceoworld.biz/ceo/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/tata_steel.jpg)

Home Kit colours: SS Solid Red W/White Adidas Stripes
Away Kit colours: SS Solid White W/ Red Adidas stripes.
Third Kit colours: SS Solid Yellow W/Red Adidas Stripes

Pretty standard Liverpool just with the Tata Logo. Thanks a ton mate! I'm sure you'll do a helluva job.

Mike do you want the link for the SS kits, as so far the requests are all in the SS Style.