ZebraheadRob

Reaction score
Well, this guy is the most amazing player ever on my game at the minute, in the year 2017, he's 23, and here is the most amazing fact about him I've found. 60 international caps for Senegal... 83 goals, with an average rating of 9.50 this season, 5 games, 15 goals. INSANE!!! I'll post a screen of him on my current game save, see what you think.

Also, please comment if you've also seen him rise to be the same world class MONSTER like he is on mine, or even better!!!

Some of his attributes aren't necessarily epic, but his physical attributes, finishing and composure more than make up for it!!

I have babacar in my fiorentina team in 3rd season in game, i would like to ask in what position you put him because i'm not sure about his role.

He is insane :) I have him in my Tottenham save (3rd season) and he starts up front ahead of robinho and Benzema :) The best (real) player I have seen!

I have babacar in my fiorentina team in 3rd season in game, i would like to ask in what position you put him because i'm not sure about his role.

I play him as a attacking target man in my 4-2-3-1 giant beater tactic which you can find here. You can see how effective he is upfront, and he is pretty consistent, if your team is struggling, put him on with this tactic and you're set. XD

i use him aw an advanced forward or poacher i'll use thiw tactic and i ''ll tell you then.

i buy him all the time for my chelsea team him and neymar a good partnership

i use him aw an advanced forward or poacher i'll use thiw tactic and i ''ll tell you then.

Thanks, I sometimes use him as a poacher in my other tactics, very effective, I had him at Arsenal, great partnership with van Persie :D

I play him as an attacking target man, or advanced forward, depending on who he is up front with!

He is just as intense for me, i got him first season and he has scored a goal a game just about ever since, almost at the end of 2nd season so ill post up pics later.

Make that 91 goals from 63 caps... he just scored 5 against Togo... Unreal. 23 from 8 this season at international level...

Last edited:
just bought him

in 2014, i alredy have Tevez and Hulk.

what`s his best role ? Target man atack, complete forward ?

thanks

View attachment 162536View attachment 162537

In my first season I think he ended 32 appearences with 35 goals in all comps. At the end of the first season he said he wanted to play for a bigger club, but i convinced him to stay as i grow the team. Such an awesome player, carries my team in some games.

How much did you guys get him for? I'm in my third season and Fiorentina want 54m for him.

just bought him

in 2014, i alredy have Tevez and Hulk.

what`s his best role ? Target man atack, complete forward ?

thanks

I prefer to use him as a poacher or target man, but a complete forward would show of his physical skills as well, he's just my goal machine.

How much did you guys get him for? I'm in my third season and Fiorentina want 54m for him.

I bought him for £42.5m in the 2015 summer transfer window but he already had amazing stats, I don't ususally do that though, I prefer to watch them grow, I just needed someone to replace David Villa, who scored 122 goals in 140 for me.