76 caps/106 goals oO) :O
seasonal stats are oO) :O as well

can he play as a lone striker in a 4-3-3 system using AML/AMR?

I should imagine so, I sometimes do. I usually play 4-2-3-1 with him as a target man, but also have a 4-3-3 with 3 upfront, no wingers. I rarely use wingers... But yeah, feel free to download any off my sig and see if they work. Pretty easy to change, adaptable. XD

just scored 37 league goals for my newcastle side in the 2014/15 season, and he still has 2 games to get more

I've just finished the season, and he's reached 91 goals!!! 60 in the league. INSANE!!! He's a little screen. XD

African strikers always seem to have an awesome goals/games ratio, probably because african keepers are awful and they rape in CAF competitions.

I have a problem with this guy. He misses a lot of 1 vs 1 chances. Does any1 know what i could do to stop this? Ty

I bought him for 34m in January in my 4th season to replace Dzeko. Two weeks later got offered the Barca job so I won't even be able to use him for much longer :/ he's on fire though, scored about 7 in 11 in the league so far. He's just so dangerous, aerially, physically, with the ball at his feet, big regret that I won't be able to have him for a while.

Thats crazy, im also in 2017, but my babacar looks much better, check fm scout, has he reached 180 yet ???
Because on mine, he has 20 finishing, 20 strength and he is acomplished am r/l position. I would be in 2019 by now if it wernt for a levels. He also just broke messi's record for assists because i play him am r, he still got 23 goals and finished 3rd top scorer !!!!!!!!