Every game I play him, he's absolute quality.

Normally I buy him from the start, this game I bought him after 4 seasons for 7.5 mill (he wasnt getting much playing time at man city, noobs). Scored more for me in 5 matches than in 1 season at man city.

What year are you in now?? And can you post a screen of his stats? He develops so differently in ever game...
im coming towards the end of the 2nd season. tbh i havent used him that much yet as i got neymar and walcott is on fire for me. ive just looked at his attributes and they havent gone up that much. i plan to use him more in the 3rd season.

Am I the only one who he didn't play well for? Bought him for Man Utd for 9.25mil in 1st season... 15 games no goals, when we were winning games 2-0 or 3-0 every time. loan him out now, even then he ain't playing that well.

This guy is "the best" everytime i have bought him he has been worth every wack of the notes

I have signed Babacar in my second season as liverpool for 12.75m
I loaned him to Sevilla in 3rd season. He has 7 goals in 7 games, rating of 7.89
Cant wait to get him back but tough with the competition with Carroll, Suarez, Benzema and Kadlec.

I'd just like to share his amazing start to the season. 13 goals in his last 5 games... and look at the ratings as well. YAY XD

signed him for 12 mil first season, loaned him out and was vile, but still wasnt breaking into my first team, so i sold him to valencia for 6mil with a buy back clause of 12 mil, he was vile in that season, so i bought him back for the 12 mil, his value shot up to around 30 mil, was disgusting, but now hes just been stolen from me, by barca by activating his release clause of 59 mil

signed him for 12 mil first season, loaned him out and was vile, but still wasnt breaking into my first team, so i sold him to valencia for 6mil with a buy back clause of 12 mil, he was vile in that season, so i bought him back for the 12 mil, his value shot up to around 30 mil, was disgusting, but now hes just been stolen from me, by barca by activating his release clause of 59 mil

'Vile' meaning?

haha, no i mean disgusting in a good way, hitting 20 goals in 26 games!!

guys i bought Babacar and already had netmar and lukaku... how should i play them?? am thinking babacar/neymar as poachers and lukaku as target??

It depends on their stats, because It's me, I'd use Neymar as a Trequarista in the middle, and Babacar and Lukaku either side as Poacher and target man. Play it either 4-3-3 or 4-1-2-1-2 with neymar just behind...

thx mate.. well neymar got injyred for 6 weeks after the season opener so i tried babacar as poacher with lukaku as target att and worked really well... I am 3/3 ine ch.l. (won Milan 0-4,Valencia 3-1!!) and 7/7 in league (beat arch rivals Panathinaikos 2-5!!).. they both score at least 1 goal per game... meanwhile Babacar a beast with senegal... 2 games 9 goals this season!! i ll try the treq on Neymar and let you know...

thx mate.. well neymar got injyred for 6 weeks after the season opener so i tried babacar as poacher with lukaku as target att and worked really well... I am 3/3 ine ch.l. (won Milan 0-4,Valencia 3-1!!) and 7/7 in league (beat arch rivals Panathinaikos 2-5!!).. they both score at least 1 goal per game... meanwhile Babacar a beast with senegal... 2 games 9 goals this season!! i ll try the treq on Neymar and let you know...

Thanks man, yeah Babacar is always BEAST for Senegal, some obscene stats, he scores 2-4 goals fairly often. I'll put some more screens up soon, he's already reached 60+ goals and it's only like Feb on my save. More to come... XD

Thanks man, yeah Babacar is always BEAST for Senegal, some obscene stats, he scores 2-4 goals fairly often. I'll put some more screens up soon, he's already reached 60+ goals and it's only like Feb on my save. More to come... XD
u mean 60+ for senegal or overall for the season???