wampley

Reaction score
[-[ KICK *** ]-] - High Press 442 - 15.3.2

Hi mates,

442 is my favourite formation.
I'm from a little village near Barcelona, and i love their Tiki-Taka, but i like pressing and counter football too. Classic football, i guess.
I love Atletico style, for example. And if you can, take a look at Llagostera games, in Liga Adelante. They use a classic 442 with high pressing all the pitch.
They steal the ball near oposition area, and then...
Zas, they kick your ***!!!

So, in that style of playing is based my last tactic:

Wee Free Men v4
(previous version of kick ***, i think truly better)

View attachment 228760
pierna mala = weaker foot

Training

Team cohesion - very high and tactics - preseason
Balanced high and def. mov. - season
Individual - each role heavy.

Corners : LB (left) RB (right)
View attachment 287079
View attachment 270190

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KICK ***

View attachment 287081
(that's how your players looks like after match...) |)

View attachment 287080View attachment 281594

Some Stuff
View attachment 287078View attachment 287077
View attachment 287076View attachment 287075View attachment 287070
Players beat some records, and play so well that
MU and Real Madrid wanna buy my grannys... 31 and 38 years old!!
Some games
View attachment 287074View attachment 287073View attachment 287072View attachment 287071

Oh, sh*t. I forgot results...
View attachment 287067View attachment 287066

Results of White Europe

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-]-]-wee-free-men-15-3-1-a-3.html#post2620183

Results of k3k3
View attachment 811719

VERSION 2 (NO OIs)
Thanks to White Europe

View attachment 281583

PLAYER FILTERS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND HERE, SOMETHING NEW...
View attachment 275008
TEENAGE MARVELS FOOTBALL TACTIC

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...]-]-wee-free-men-15-3-1-a-15.html#post2668853

White Europe tweaks (even better)

View attachment 270184

And the last 06/09 UPDATE:
MADMAN TACTIC
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...]-]-wee-free-men-15-3-1-a-22.html#post2851883

Please, test and post ;)

Last edited:
cant what for player filters always find it hard without them =) nice op btw going to test this one for sure

cant what for player filters always find it hard without them =) nice op btw going to test this one for sure

Thank you. Try to search the way i explain in OP. It's an easy way to use filters.
I really use to sign players for free on january 1st, who come on july. (sorry, english is not my first language. i hope you can understand explanation)

Did your centre back get 30 goals? How did you manage that?

Edit that sorry I got lost in translation don't do Spanish ha

Did your centre back get 30 goals? How did you manage that?

Edit that sorry I got lost in translation don't do Spanish ha

Yes, sorry. All pics are in spanish. Barral plays on CF position. And i use to made a lot of rotation. If i don't he can score more...

May give it a go we all love a 442 especially in England

Where are levante predicted to finish?

Nice to see a normal formation, rather then the 433's we've been seeing all season..

this formation will be popular with the english players we're all wet for a 442 formation!

will test with Barnsley in league 1!

I'm hoping the defence is stronger with a slightly better team do love a good defence

Nice to see a normal formation, rather then the 433's we've been seeing all season..

this formation will be popular with the english players we're all wet for a 442 formation!

will test with Barnsley in league 1!

Thanks. Hope it works for you.

Feel like themail base for this is beautiful! 100 plus goals with them is awesome may try and tweak to get the balance with better defence 90 goals for and 30 against is a great level with a team with Levante will investigate

Feel like themail base for this is beautiful! 100 plus goals with them is awesome may try and tweak to get the balance with better defence 90 goals for and 30 against is a great level with a team with Levante will investigate

Yes, in fact we are topscorer team (H)

View attachment 287060

Next season i try Albertengo as CF. Uche goes to Liverpool and Martins to Flamengo... i hope to sign better CDs, too.

Last edited:
May just be me but when I look at average positions at the end of the game the shape is all over the place including the full backs being much deeper than the cbs anyone else getting this?

this tactic looks really good! I'm going to test with RB Leipzig.

Working well with big team to, 1st season Man Utd. I start with "attacking" mentality at home and "standard" (tactics default) away. 6 matches so far. 6 wins, 31-3 goal difference.

My "B-team" having some fun with QPR.

View attachment 286922

Working well with big team to, 1st season Man Utd. I start with "attacking" mentality at home and "standard" (tactics default) away. 6 matches so far. 6 wins, 31-3 goal difference.

My "B-team" having some fun with QPR.

View attachment 806262

Glad to see this! Thank you. I'll try attacking mentality this season against weaker teams.

Tried this without OIs and didn't work well put them on and worked a lot better didn't think it would make that much difference