White Europe I think this works better with OIs maybe add tight marking to TIs to get a similar effect

only have time to play FMC
so no OI's but i will try tight marking

"tight marking" and "close down more" instead of "close down much more"
for home games attacking mentality or standard against big boys
for away games counter or standard against small clubs oir even attack if sure to win and full backs to support for better defence
View attachment 286684
works quite well with poor club

Great results. Schalke bites the dust. I don't know the reason, but some teams become puppets against this tactic. In my game there are Atletico and Valencia. Always 5-0, 6-1, 8-2...

i test every tactic with herta with no transfers in FMC its Shalke that always gets that results 5-0 6-1

None of the players have PI's. Is it meant to be that way?

First game using this tac with Roma.

Udinese 0-2 Roma
37 shots, 9 CCC

Amazing !

The OI pic from the OP doesn't show which OI should i put on the opposite strikers or maybe i shouldn't?

None of the players have PI's. Is it meant to be that way?

Nop, i think all players have PIs... normally press more and tackle harder. Anyone have the same problem?

First game using this tac with Roma.

Udinese 0-2 Roma
37 shots, 9 CCC

Amazing !

Great! Thank you

The OI pic from the OP doesn't show which OI should i put on the opposite strikers or maybe i shouldn't?

The OIs are the same for the strikers

Where can I find this skin? Looks awesome! Is it just the default with backgrounds in?

It's Wannachupbrew skin 2015. View attachment 286507

Last edited:
Nop, i think all players have PIs... normally press more and tackle harder. Anyone have the same problem?

nope they are there apart from CB