Loving this tactic, especially defence wise, just have 1 question about Striker & Enganche roles. What should I look for in these players cause at the moment I have **** (I'm Sheffield Wednesday). I actually don't have a AMC at all but using Jack Grealish & Will Keane is only decent striker I got but he's injured. I should win promotion to Premier league as I'm currently on top at end of Feb.
Everything else is fine, best defence in league & getting goals from everyone else except those 2. Any tips would be much appreciated. Best Off/Def tactic I've used, great work.

My striker just got 60 goals for the season in all comps including 42 in the premier leaguE! Also my amr got 29 assists in the league crazy

should the wingers have left foot on right side andvice versa??? or does that not mattter?

have u come up with some player filters mate? very helpful if u could =)

??

Last edited:
Psycadelik,

I just wanted to make you aware that someone on the dutch FM site has ripped off this tactic and passed it off as one of his own. I thought it looked suspiciously like Hitman, downloaded it, and it's exactly the same. Link below. I suggest anyone who is a member of the dutch fm forum ask "Rossini" to take this down immediately as he has given no credit to Psycadelik at all.

Rossini' - 4-2-3-1 Gegenpressing - Managers United Forum - Football Manager 2015

Psycadelik,

I just wanted to make you aware that someone on the dutch FM site has ripped off this tactic and passed it off as one of his own. I thought it looked suspiciously like Hitman, downloaded it, and it's exactly the same. Link below. I suggest anyone who is a member of the dutch fm forum ask "Rossini" to take this down immediately as he has given no credit to Psycadelik at all.

Rossini' - 4-2-3-1 Gegenpressing - Managers United Forum - Football Manager 2015

Thanks mate! I don't have a account on that forum but if anyone has one please send me a PM.
I don't mind that people use and share my tactic but the least to do is give credits, even if it was used as a base tactic.
That tactic has some differences on players roles but team and players instructions are the same.

[QUOTE=psycadelik

hello i want to use this one and i still looking for filters for this..?? can u please make one ?? thanks alot for the tactic'

Hello psykadelic
have you ever managed to get AMCL and AMCR act like wingers?

Im still working on my 4-2-3-1 narrow, well, I dont want to use complete wingbacks, cause I want the AMCs to be more like wingers, do you have any ideas what instructions and PI´s could do this? No matter what I do it seems they want to play central all the time

I have been using this tactic in my Man Utd save, when i´m playing at home in the first season. I won the league with 104 points and the FA Cup. Thx a lot for a great tactic

i dotn know if that works , i really wanna place on my team a tactic with wingers also , i hope that will works at this version