Disagree with the above statement lower league management calls for mass transfers every season and I don't see too much of a difference year to year as long as the transfers are done in a smart manor (players bringing in speak English etc)

Some managers have a knack of doing good transfer business and can make a lot of transfers each season by being league players who know the country/league. However when being foreign sometimes that can mess up the rhythm. Personally I have a tight wage management because I want to be a profitable club so I seldom buy a lot of players anyways so my team cohesion always stays pretty high. Sure Burnley IRL have struggled with the quality of the PL but when you watch them you can see how tight knit they are on the pitch and can only play to their strengths. You could pretty much see that from day one.

Also, in some matches during the season, well I broke all kinds of records with Wolfsburg, but I did get battered away 2 times.
Against mid table clubs. Home win 4-0 against Bayern, then away loss 0-3 vs Mainz :O

What I noticed is, it can be really destructive playing with the low D-line against some opponents, worked well against bayern though.
But your team will be too passive, maybe cause I didnt manage to ignite them with some team talks.
But then changing the D line to push higher up might help

Also, in some matches during the season, well I broke all kinds of records with Wolfsburg, but I did get battered away 2 times.
Against mid table clubs. Home win 4-0 against Bayern, then away loss 0-3 vs Mainz :O

What I noticed is, it can be really destructive playing with the low D-line against some opponents, worked well against bayern though.
But your team will be too passive, maybe cause I didnt manage to ignite them with some team talks.
But then changing the D line to push higher up might help

I'm assuming it's because you're a slight or heavy underdog in the league and then when you're favourite your inviting counter teams on to you. Remember that an attacking team will get the ball up quickly so the deep d-line works well, against counter teams they'll be more patient and shorter passing up front which'll be your undoing.

View attachment 284941

Still not kicking in in the Premiership, I get hammered up against the top teams. Keep on plugging away but I was expecting better and therefore disappointed. I have however avoided relegation and I have reached the Semi in the FA cup, there Chelski await to thrash me again

View attachment 811164

Still not kicking in in the Premiership, I get hammered up against the top teams. Keep on plugging away but I was expecting better and therefore disappointed. I have however avoided relegation and I have reached the Semi in the FA cup, there Chelski await to thrash me again

What's your starting XI?

What's your starting XI?

View attachment 284937

After reading a little on this thread about D-lines, I looked at the Team instructions. The d-line was 'drop deeper', which of course suited Boro in the Championship but against the Premiership teams that might not work. So I'm testing removing 'drop deeper' and see what happens.

First match away to West Ham

View attachment 284933

View attachment 811172

After reading a little on this thread about D-lines, I looked at the Team instructions. The d-line was 'drop deeper', which of course suited Boro in the Championship but against the Premiership teams that might not work. So I'm testing removing 'drop deeper' and see what happens.

First match away to West Ham

View attachment 811183

Is Adam Clayton really a BWM? I only ask because I don't have the game in front of me at the moment but from memory he might be a little weak for the role? I dunno if Kruska is PL quality either? For me you look weak in the centre of the park. Could you post pics of those two players?

EDIT : Just realized. It says you're 8th in the PL? In your first season? I'd say you're doing alright as it is.

Last edited:
Is Adam Clayton really a BWM? I only ask because I don't have the game in front of me at the moment but from memory he might be a little weak for the role? I dunno if Kruska is PL quality either? For me you look weak in the centre of the park. Could you post pics of those two players?

Leadbitter is out for 6 months with a broken leg and my transfer budget in the first season in the Premier is ****. I know that these players aren't the best for those positions but it's what I have to work with. Like I said my disappointment is maybe unwarranted since I haven't got the best players for every position yet.

Clayton is an Adv Play, Kruska is a Ball Winner but ranked only Championship

View attachment 284924View attachment 284923

Leadbitter is out for 6 months with a broken leg and my transfer budget in the first season in the Premier is ****. I know that these players aren't the best for those positions but it's what I have to work with. Like I said my disappointment is maybe unwarranted since I haven't got the best players for every position yet.

Clayton is an Adv Play, Kruska is a Ball Winner but ranked only Championship

View attachment 811204View attachment 811207

Ouch. Clayton will (and is judging by his ratings) struggle in that BWM role. He has the supporting capabilities but as a defender he is about as useful as a paper condom. Kruska is ok.. but only ok. Maybe use the original Killer Bee tactic until you've sorted that out? Might be able to grind out some wins with it.

Yes thats where it sruggles.
None of the 2 players are good enough ball winners for the premier league. So you have still had alright results.

Yes thats where it sruggles.
None of the 2 players are good enough ball winners for the premier league. So you have still had alright results.

Just beat Chelski in the semi-final 3-2 . Wembley here we come !

What a tactic it is if you got players for it and knowledge of how to do in game tweaks and react to AI.
Thanks again psycadelik

5tVmCdP.png

2nd season

Hi guys,
after a long weekend i'm back :)
There are any tweaks for this tactic?