Great tactic when its fluid!
For me it really needs full fluidity, and high morale in the team, then its a killer!

had a horrible preseason with wolfsburg but now im dominating :)
Nice to see you doing a 4-2-3-1 as well!

Agreed with above I plugged this in again midseason and only lost one game out of 10

Thanks guy ;)
Now i'm working on a counter tactic ;) i will give you some news soon.

good games to all of you :)

From testing the current 15.3 tactics I have found this the BEST for achieving well with lower to mid table teams

I have found executioner the best for achieving ridiculous results with already very good teams.

Some results with Arsenal.
been using arsenal also works good however i changed the eg to a shadow striker and the 2 cms to box 2 box working far better for me hamered utd 6 1 and also giving much solid other results

Just did the double with Shrewsbury in 2019 winning the premier league and the fa cup! Had early doubts about this tactic but when I plugged it in mid season again when it was fully fluid I only lost two games one against United away and one against bayern in the champions league! So that's 30 games in all competitions! 6 draws so 22 wins can't complain will take this into next season and hopefully improve even further! I also had a young cb playing all season who's CA was about 135 which is very low for the level of football we are playing

Just did the double with Shrewsbury in 2019 winning the premier league and the fa cup! Had early doubts about this tactic but when I plugged it in mid season again when it was fully fluid I only lost two games one against United away and one against bayern in the champions league! So that's 30 games in all competitions! 6 draws so 22 wins can't complain will take this into next season and hopefully improve even further! I also had a young cb playing all season who's CA was about 135 which is very low for the level of football we are playing

I'm glad that you give the tactic another try ;)

I am Southampton as well in the first season. How did you fund those transfers the board gave me just 7.8m?

The Board gave me more money once i hit the top 4 and then in the jan transfer window i got depay and zaza just spread the transfer money over 48 months and then hey presto !

Your results prove the importance of this tactic being 100 % fluid!
Not 99.9, its not enough. This tactic is not good when not 100 %.

But when it is, you almost go unbeaten :D

Just got FM:ed once in february, other than that, close to an unbeaten season with Wolfsburg
Yeah, also a lot of my players were injured and a I forgot to change training intensity to average!

Read some good stuff about this tactic so decided to try it out on a quick Burnley test..

View attachment 285210

4th place after 13 games, first season, no signings. Considering this is Burnley playing a 4-2-3-1 I'd say 10 games without a defeat is quite an achievement.

Not going to well in the 2nd season, newly promoted to the Premier. I had to strengthen the squad and I lost 2 key players, including my striker who got 40 goals last season. Will keep on plugging away but as usual the contrast of winning games in the CHampionship to getting outclassed in the Premiership is not fun to play or watch.

View attachment 285185View attachment 285186

Not going to well in the 2nd season, newly promoted to the Premier. I had to strengthen the squad and I lost 2 key players, including my striker who got 40 goals last season. Will keep on plugging away but as usual the contrast of winning games in the CHampionship to getting outclassed in the Premiership is not fun to play or watch.

View attachment 810535View attachment 810532

Have your players gelled? Looks like you had quite a bit of ins and outs. Check your Team Talk screen and see what it says.

Hey Justified, FM just doesnt work when you recruit more than 4 players per window for the A team (just my experience)
you can train team cohesion all day and team work as match prep.

Still, FM will make you wanna break your keyboard in fury cause your team will be **** no matter tactic or tranining.
Ive also been QPR, millwall and teams like this, had to get 7-8 player every new season and you just get battered.

Sry mate but u have to try to keep some players, spread the transfers. You can do 4 per window so 8 players per season, should be enough.

Its always better to keep players even if they are bad