good tactic but..

this is a solid good tactic. I started to play with Gala. I am a sunday league manager so lots of my players did not listen to me. Anyway here are the scores;
View attachment 289681

View attachment 289680

I've sell lots of my players in the middle of the season, yes i know it is a risk but hey, i need that money;
View attachment 289679
Carl Arnason is not a good player but he has a "bullet throw" ability which is extremely useful. So i loaned him

competitions;
View attachment 289678

Now for the next season i will send the rest of the old players and buy proper ones. It will be hard to make a good team cohesion but i will try.

cheers!

balders do u have any tips for me while using this tactic, im managing chorley in the lower league

Good tactic but...

Where was the but :p

ohh my, i forgot to write :p

Look at my group in champions league, it was hard but i feel it it was qualifyable :)

I've tried executioner and went through the final, 442Nightmare to the quarter final, ****'O Kitty v2 to the semi final in champions league in my first seasons with gala. this is the but..

anyway, with this tactic my team plays a good game and i "feel" that with the right players it will be perfect.

i will update my 2nd season

The best tactic ive used thus far on 15.3 patch. In the swiss 2nd tier with Le Mont (expected to finish bottom) 1st season acheived promotion with 4 games to go! Only made 1 or 2 signings in defense. Will post SS later.

balders do u have any tips for me while using this tactic, im managing chorley in the lower league

not really all the advice is in the opening post. get the right players for the job and it is immense. for example i play as man united. i want falcao as my main goal scorer but he seems to be a bit **** in the single striker role for this tactic but van persie is just unstoppable. i have had him score 7 goals a game on a number of occasions. falcao will score maybe 1 in 4 games. lukaku also scored 70+ goals in a previous save.

post SS season 1 and season 2 transfers

Look at post#221 for the first season

anyway here it is:

first season: look at the dates. when a fairly good player plays half season, i directly sell him without waiting for the end season. And if it is possible buy some descent one instead.
View attachment 288271

this is the second season. I always look at the transfer listed players
View attachment 288270

You may wonder the names of some players. I always take notes on players. after scouting, if a player has low consistency , i rename him by adding a -cns after his name. So if it is written like; "-cns,imp" the player has a low consistency and important matc ability. This is just for easy-sorting. If the player is good i put a + after his name, or if the player is a word class or wonderkid i put a • before his name, etc..

edit: even it is just a computer game, i am relieved, sweet revenge :p
View attachment 288256

Last edited:
Best tactic i've used so far. Absolute crazy stats.

This is my current league table.
2zqflzm.png

This is my current top scorer.
n4i14l.png

Estou curioso, qual o teu 11 no porto ? :p

im curious which is your starting 11 at porto ?

Estou curioso, qual o teu 11 no porto ? :p

im curious which is your starting 11 at porto ?

:)

GK - helton
DL - alex sandro
DR - danilo
DC - maicon / balanta
WL - tello
WR - sisto
DM - ruben neves
CM - lucas romero / herrera
ST - martinez

SUBS:
fabiano
vallejo
quintero
brahimi
aboubakar

Decided to try this again with a team I know nothing at all about. Sparta in the 2nd tier of Holland. They were predicted to finish 4th I think, so decent side.

Assistant picked 1st team most matches as I had no clue who was good or not in the team. Played on "Overload" mentality every match, never changed it.

View attachment 285929View attachment 285928View attachment 285927

Very easy promotion. Lost in the Cup away to Ajax, but had more chances than them.

The few losses were of this type. :mad:

View attachment 285926

Still think this is the best tactic for the latest patch.

Finished 2nd season with Sparta. Had to rely mostly on free transfers as we got next to no money to spend.

View attachment 285632

Newly promoted, and relying on free transfers and loan deals, we really should have no chance of competing against the big teams in the league, but we did, and almost went all the way.

View attachment 285631

Some of the best wins

View attachment 285634View attachment 285633View attachment 285630

And some of the losses/draws that could have won us the league had we only been more clinical

View attachment 285638View attachment 285637View attachment 285636View attachment 285635

Not sure I'll be at Sparta next season. Still got no money to work with at all and I've gotten 40+ job offers this season, Inter being the biggest. If a decent club comes asking in the summer I'll probably leave. If I even continue the save.

Either way, this tactic rocks.