hi how is the 4-3-3 tactic testing process going? when will it be released?

I've put some screenshots from my previous seasons with Gala. you can find them in previous posts

Here is 3rd season update;

this is the most reliable tactic that i use in this patch so far. Defensively it is perfect, and the same attacking power as the other tactics

View attachment 285298

Thanks for using it ;)
mate, why is the game finished for you?

This tactic is unbeatable with right players. I cannot use another tactic. it is nonsense to use another tactic while this one is already perfect. I've tried %90 of the tactics shared in this forum for this year but mate, this is different. It is SOLID at defence, you can feel it, and it has the same ATTACK POWER like the 3 striker formations which are popular this year. It is even better than your HITMAN.

and yes, i am too old for this :) i was playing after my children fall asleep.

and i want to play "pillars of eternity" and i don't have enough time :(

you know what they say:
when you're young you have lots of time but no money, when you're old you have lots of money but no time

cheers!

This tactic is unbeatable with right players. I cannot use another tactic. it is nonsense to use another tactic while this one is already perfect. I've tried %90 of the tactics shared in this forum for this year but mate, this is different. It is SOLID at defence, you can feel it, and it has the same ATTACK POWER like the 3 striker formations which are popular this year. It is even better than your HITMAN.

and yes, i am too old for this :) i was playing after my children fall asleep.

and i want to play "pillars of eternity" and i don't have enough time :(

you know what they say:
when you're young you have lots of time but no money, when you're old you have lots of money but no time

cheers!
that's true my friend! i don't have much time atm but i always keep trying to get a better tactic :) I agree that hitman is not as good as this one but i just want to make different tactics for people use and enjoy the game.
From time to time i try to improve this tactic but fail every time :p maybe some day i will improve it even more :)

that's true my friend! i don't have much time atm but i always keep trying to get a better tactic :) I agree that hitman is not as good as this one but i just want to make different tactics for people use and enjoy the game.
From time to time i try to improve this tactic but fail every time :p maybe some day i will improve it even more :)
Believe me, you can't ??????

Thinking of starting a new save with this. Is it still training to assistant as per OP or a particular setup? Also what's have been people doing for OI? Thanks

Believe me, you can't ������
It's hard to improve it, at least until now hehe

Thinking of starting a new save with this. Is it still training to assistant as per OP or a particular setup? Also what's have been people doing for OI? Thanks
Yes, all information is in OP. OI's i don't use them so can't help with that.

Hi again,

This tactic deserves much more respect and attention so i decided to write and share more info. If you want to win everything like this;
View attachment 284035 View attachment 284034 View attachment 284020
then you first need to read OP (Original Post) carefully. However, forget the second tactic which Psycadelik (the guy we thank for this tactic) reccommends for away games, you do not need that one, ever. You will use the original one which is lebelled as
HOME / EASY GAMES -
KiilerBee 15.3_B05F88E2-EAD4-4F35-9F20-A975D4EDB93B.fmf in OP. Thats it.

When i read DejanST's comments about this tactic, i feel excited and want to try this in a new game. Regarding posts are: #92 at page10 and #123 at page13. I highly reccomend reading that posts too. He explains every detailed information about the players, attributes and ppm's. Read them carefully.

I just want to share my experience in ingame talks or shouts and press conferances; this tactic uses hard tackling way too much so you will have lot's of yellow/red cards flying in competitive matches. Because of that you, as a manager, need to be CALM always. If you speak passionately, players will share your passion and you'll be punished by the referees. If you start to win matches, you'll have complacency problems, to prevent that you'll need to be CALM and dignified in talks with press. Don't be Assertive or your players will be complacent and you'll have hard times in matches.

In game talks/shouts periods;
1st one: use it immediately after start
2nd one: use it after 10min
3rd one: use it after 21min
4th one: use it after 32min
do not use again before 2nd half or you'll loose the one after second half
5th one: use it immediately after start of the second half (45min)
6th one: use it after 56min
7th one: use it after 67min
8th one: use it after 78min
9th one: use it after 89min (yes, most of the time you'll have enough additional time)

In game talks/shouts formula; (always be CALM)
start of the match when favorites or equally strong: Concentrate
start of the match when underdog (It won't be long): Encourage
If you are winning: Concentrate
If you are loosing or/draw: Encourage
Beginning of the second half when winning: Concentrate
Beginning of the second half when loosing/draw: Encourage

Always look for highly proffesional players. If you have a low proffessional player immediately tutor him with a proffesional experienced player. If you succeed his proffessionalism will increase, if not sell him.

Consistency and Important Matches are two important hidden attributes. You can scout these attributes. If in your scout reports there is no report then this means these values are 10 and this is not good. They will be at least "fairly" which means 12 and it is a good number. Remember; 12 is good, 10 is not good, below 10 is disaster, 14 is very good and over 14 is perfect. It is true for every positive attribute in this game.

For defenders/defensive midfielders most important attributes are:
BRAVERY 12+
CONCENTRATION 12+
BALANCE 12+
after these you can look for other attributes like marking, positioning, tackling, jumping, acceleration, pace etc..

You need at least 2 wing back which have LONG THROW 14+ ability and teach the BULLET THROW ppm ASAP.

All midfielders must have good LONG SHOTS 12+ and SHOOTS FROM DISTANCE ppms

ML must be RIGHT LEGGED, MR must be LEFT LEGGED and has a very good DRIBBLING 14+ ability then every corner will be lethal.

MRC must be LEFT LEGGED, MLC must be RIGHT LEGGED, they will shoot from distance in every opportunity in corner or throw in set-ups and score incredible goals from distance.

Pione Sisto and Memphis Depay are cheat players. Do not use them :p

Monaco sells Bernardo Silva for 4.7M euros in 1st season, buy him immediately and train him to MR. He is a beast in there. You just need to train his acceleration and pace a little bit more.

You need versatility. So train players to different positions. You'll use squad rotation by using less players so every player will play enough and will be happy and will train good. Look at the rotation of my squad. Everyone is happy and wanted by at least one club:
View attachment 284019

If a player has a yellow card, talk with him in half time talks (again CALMLY) to be careful to not take a 2nd card and change the hard tackling to none in tactic screen. If a player sees redcard then fine him immediately after match. only fine him for 1or2week_wage if he takes directly red card. If he takes 2 yellow and then red, just give official warning. If the player accepts and says he will change, this means his hidden TEMPERAMENT attribute is increased and it is a good thing. Sometimes other hidden DIRTINESS attributes degreases bur it is rare. Do not critisize your player openly in public/press etc, do not, ever. If your players love you, they will play to their socks, but to do this you need high DETERMINATION and WORKRATE which can be increased by tutoring or discipline. If a player has a match rating of 6.4 or below, discipline him for playing bad;
match rating 6.4 - 5.0 official warning
match rating 4.9 - 3.0 one week fine
match rating 2.9 - 1 two week fine (really? sell this one immediately)
If the player plays really bad and after fining if he is upset, this means he is not proffessional. Sell him. Or tutor him.
If the player accepts the fine and apologies, then his DETERMINATION and/or WORKRATE will increase by 1 or 2.

I am pretty sure %90 of this community knows these details but i am sharing these info for newbies.

This is the way to success %100 win in every competition.

thanks for reading this huge blabla..

Last edited:
Well you are pretty strong in Turkey, for lower league teams sometimes the Away Tactic is essential?

Well you are pretty strong in Turkey, for lower league teams sometimes the Away Tactic is essential?

You can't win 100% with lower league teams. You need players with high Mental attributes for this. It is nearly impossible. For me anyway ;)

In LLM (Lower League Management) tactics are less important than micromanagement. If you take your team to premier league from conferance, then you can rely on this tactic at that level because at that time you'll have proper players. But before that, you need money, so you will sell players to earn that money, and you'll spend that money to training grounds and youth power etc.. or even you'll have to increase the stadium. LLM is all about money. If you can earn enough money quickly, you'll take the steps to the next level faster.

The suggestions in my previous post is not for LLM.

LLM is a different world.

I was talking about the away tactics though, being more defensive when facing tougher opp. Or the home tactic is good enough

Hi again,

This tactic deserves much more respect and attention so i decided to write and share more info. If you want to win everything like this;
View attachment 813463 View attachment 813465 View attachment 813502
then you first need to read OP (Original Post) carefully. However, forget the second tactic which Psycadelik (the guy we thank for this tactic) reccommends for away games, you do not need that one, ever. You will use the original one which is lebelled as
HOME / EASY GAMES -
KiilerBee 15.3_B05F88E2-EAD4-4F35-9F20-A975D4EDB93B.fmf in OP. Thats it.

When i read DejanST's comments about this tactic, i feel excited and want to try this in a new game. Regarding posts are: #92 at page10 and #123 at page13. I highly reccomend reading that posts too. He explains every detailed information about the players, attributes and ppm's. Read them carefully.

I just want to share my experience in ingame talks or shouts and press conferances; this tactic uses hard tackling way too much so you will have lot's of yellow/red cards flying in competitive matches. Because of that you, as a manager, need to be CALM always. If you speak passionately, players will share your passion and you'll be punished by the referees. If you start to win matches, you'll have complacency problems, to prevent that you'll need to be CALM and dignified in talks with press. Don't be Assertive or your players will be complacent and you'll have hard times in matches.

In game talks/shouts periods;
1st one: use it immediately after start
2nd one: use it after 10min
3rd one: use it after 21min
4th one: use it after 32min
do not use again before 2nd half or you'll loose the one after second half
5th one: use it immediately after start of the second half (45min)
6th one: use it after 56min
7th one: use it after 67min
8th one: use it after 78min
9th one: use it after 89min (yes, most of the time you'll have enough additional time)

In game talks/shouts formula; (always be CALM)
start of the match when favorites or equally strong: Concentrate
start of the match when underdog (It won't be long): Encourage
If you are winning: Concentrate
If you are loosing or/draw: Encourage
Beginning of the second half when winning: Concentrate
Beginning of the second half when loosing/draw: Encourage

Always look for highly proffesional players. If you have a low proffessional player immediately tutor him with a proffesional experienced player. If you succeed his proffessionalism will increase, if not sell him.

Consistency and Important Matches are two important hidden attributes. You can scout these attributes. If in your scout reports there is no report then this means these values are 10 and this is not good. They will be at least "fairly" which means 12 and it is a good number. Remember; 12 is good, 10 is not good, below 10 is disaster, 14 is very good and over 14 is perfect. It is true for every positive attribute in this game.

For defenders/defensive midfielders most important attributes are:
BRAVERY 12+
CONCENTRATION 12+
BALANCE 12+
after these you can look for other attributes like marking, positioning, tackling, jumping, acceleration, pace etc..

You need at least 2 wing back which have LONG THROW 14+ ability and teach the BULLET THROW ppm ASAP.

All midfielders must have good LONG SHOTS 12+ and SHOOTS FROM DISTANCE ppms

ML must be RIGHT LEGGED, MR must be LEFT LEGGED and has a very good DRIBBLING 14+ ability then every corner will be lethal.

MRC must be LEFT LEGGED, MLC must be RIGHT LEGGED, they will shoot from distance in every opportunity in corner or throw in set-ups and score incredible goals from distance.

Pione Sisto and Memphis Depay are cheat players. Do not use them :p

Monaco sells Bernardo Silva for 4.7M euros in 1st season, buy him immediately and train him to MR. He is a beast in there. You just need to train his acceleration and pace a little bit more.

You need versatility. So train players to different positions. You'll use squad rotation by using less players so every player will play enough and will be happy and will train good. Look at the rotation of my squad. Everyone is happy and wanted by at least one club:
View attachment 813505

If a player has a yellow card, talk with him in half time talks (again CALMLY) to be careful to not take a 2nd card and change the hard tackling to none in tactic screen. If a player sees redcard then fine him immediately after match. only fine him for 1or2week_wage if he takes directly red card. If he takes 2 yellow and then red, just give official warning. If the player accepts and says he will change, this means his hidden TEMPERAMENT attribute is increased and it is a good thing. Sometimes other hidden DIRTINESS attributes degreases bur it is rare. Do not critisize your player openly in public/press etc, do not, ever. If your players love you, they will play to their socks, but to do this you need high DETERMINATION and WORKRATE which can be increased by tutoring or discipline. If a player has a match rating of 6.4 or below, discipline him for playing bad;
match rating 6.4 - 5.0 official warning
match rating 4.9 - 3.0 one week fine
match rating 2.9 - 1 two week fine (really? sell this one immediately)
If the player plays really bad and after fining if he is upset, this means he is not proffessional. Sell him. Or tutor him.
If the player accepts the fine and apologies, then his DETERMINATION and/or WORKRATE will increase by 1 or 2.

I am pretty sure %90 of this community knows these details but i am sharing these info for newbies.

This is the way to success %100 win in every competition.

thanks for reading this huge blabla..

very good info mate! really good stuff ;)

hi everyone, i use this tactic from about January of my first season with atletico madrid. it took some time to adjust, then i had a good run between february and april. after i secured a champions leauge position, players seemed to play when they wanted to. complacency? probably. in champion leauge matches they seemed to be more ambitius to play. so, there are the results:
View attachment 282677

quite impressive, dont you think?

hi everyone, i use this tactic from about January of my first season with atletico madrid. it took some time to adjust, then i had a good run between february and april. after i secured a champions leauge position, players seemed to play when they wanted to. complacency? probably. in champion leauge matches they seemed to be more ambitius to play. so, there are the results:
View attachment 816982

quite impressive, dont you think?

good work! it is the best tactic on this forum, i am totally suprised that it is so underrated. I think people are just looking to the testing leagues for choosing a tactic and even in those leagues it is a good tactic.