I think it's because it's a flat 451 to be honest. I love this tactic and I know I'll win almost anything using it, but eventually I get bored playing with just 1 striker. I still think it's the most stable tactic on here though.

One of my fav top 3 tactics this one. I don't think it's underrated at all, I think a lot of players on here have it in their tactics folder. I always have it loaded in one of my tactics slots, it's a nice go-to tactic and surprisingly really good at LLM.

This looks good think will try it in my cordoba save winning at home but not to good away so will give this a try tonight :)

anyone knows who i have to get out of the match, when i have a red card?

Hi guys! I'm from Brazil and this is the best tatic I've ever used in FM15, but i'm having some issues like mistakes by defenders, sometimes looks like my fullbacks are stupid. What you guys recommend? Tnx and sorry for the poor english!

good at home but getting slarttered away but great home tactic tried hard awy still don't work well :( but good stuff

good at home but getting slarttered away but great home tactic tried hard awy still don't work well :( but good stuff

in my first season i tried to switch between home and away tactic from the OP. now in my second season i play only the home tactic and i switch the pre match training

Hi guys! I'm from Brazil and this is the best tatic I've ever used in FM15, but i'm having some issues like mistakes by defenders, sometimes looks like my fullbacks are stupid. What you guys recommend? Tnx and sorry for the poor english!

I play as atletico madrid. First season, godin and juanfran voted in the spanish team of the year, so i suppose you need players with good mental attributes.

in my first season i tried to switch between home and away tactic from the OP. now in my second season i play only the home tactic and i switch the pre match training

i found home being great and when play away i use away tactic but put it on counter working a charm undefeated in 6 games :)

This tactic is unbeatable with right players. I cannot use another tactic. it is nonsense to use another tactic while this one is already perfect. I've tried %90 of the tactics shared in this forum for this year but mate, this is different. It is SOLID at defence, you can feel it, and it has the same ATTACK POWER like the 3 striker formations which are popular this year. It is even better than your HITMAN.

and yes, i am too old for this :) i was playing after my children fall asleep.

and i want to play "pillars of eternity" and i don't have enough time :(

you know what they say:
when you're young you have lots of time but no money, when you're old you have lots of money but no time

cheers!

I couldn't hold myself. So i decided to play again. My gala save was ridiculously easy, winning every single match with %100 win ratio is -as i told before- means this game is finished for me. but..

You can't win 100% with lower league teams. You need players with high Mental attributes for this. It is nearly impossible. For me anyway ;)

In LLM (Lower League Management) tactics are less important than micromanagement. If you take your team to premier league from conferance, then you can rely on this tactic at that level because at that time you'll have proper players. But before that, you need money, so you will sell players to earn that money, and you'll spend that money to training grounds and youth power etc.. or even you'll have to increase the stadium. LLM is all about money. If you can earn enough money quickly, you'll take the steps to the next level faster.

The suggestions in my previous post is not for LLM.

LLM is a different world.

so i decided to go for LLM! started a new game in England as a free manager. Waited for one full season without managing a team. I was waiting for a team to win promotion from amateur to Vanarama Conference North. And that team was;

FC United...

2015-2016 season is nearly finished. You'll see how this tactic works in LLM.

coming soon..

I couldn't hold myself. So i decided to play again. My gala save was ridiculously easy, winning every single match with %100 win ratio is -as i told before- means this game is finished for me. but..

so i decided to go for LLM! started a new game in England as a free manager. Waited for one full season without managing a team. I was waiting for a team to win promotion from amateur to Vanarama Conference North. And that team was;

FC United...

2015-2016 season is nearly finished. You'll see how this tactic works in LLM.

coming soon..

Funnily enough I found Hitman to be better in LLM. I've got a career save doing the same you did but I'm Truro City and Hitman, once fluid, is kicking ****. It also has a lower d-line so don't need overly quickly CD's. You just need to find a good AMC and fullbacks and it seems to work very well.

Thought I'd try this again with a world class team. Using the one in post #217 on 'attacking' mentality. Using right footed MR and left footed ML. And DL on right corners and DR on left corners. Assistant OI and attacking movement training.

Some fun home games so far. Messi hitting 8 against At. Madrid. |)

View attachment 249796View attachment 249795

I'm in the dutch league playing with heerenveen.
not the biggest club. second season.
first season got the cup and second place.
but with a different tactic.
conceding to much and wanted some stability.
that's why I'm trying this tactic.
first game beaten wllem 2 3-0 uth my striker scoring 2.
bought adam vass as a DMC great player for my team scoring 1 as well.
tactic isn't fluiend yet so good result.
but the 2 mc's and sometimes the dmc. get to close to each other.
the dmc is sometimes ahead of the two mc's.
maybe because he is the beast of the midfield?