That is porto in the Portuguese league though their team is far superior than any other in there minus maybe sporting and benfica

That is porto in the Portuguese league though their team is far superior than any other in there minus maybe sporting and benfica
Yes but it's my first part of the testing :)
I always start my tactics with porto and then testing with another teams :) don't worry mate, i will test it well before share it.

How many games did you played against PSG? and how many wins, draws and losses mate? :)

1-) 3-2 (PSG,HOME)
2-) 1-1 (REAL MADRID,AWAY)
3-) 2-0 (NAPOLI,HOME)
4-) 3-6 (NAPOLI,AWAY)
5-) 0-1 (PSG,AWAY)
6-) x-x (REAL,HOME)

Last edited:
Is it possible for me to move the RM and LM to AMR and AML? I do not have a lot of players that are capable of playing there as compared to the latter (FM always have this silly problem....) or should I just play them there even if they are not accomplished in the position?

Is it possible for me to move the RM and LM to AMR and AML? I do not have a lot of players that are capable of playing there as compared to the latter (FM always have this silly problem....) or should I just play them there even if they are not accomplished in the position?

Hi dasty,
i found that RM and LM help more in defence than AML and AMR and in attack is almost the same. But you can try and see how it worked for you ;)

when will you release a new version man? i cant wait any more!! :D

are u planning to release the 4-3-3 tactic as well? if u want i'll be glad to test it! keep up the great work!