KillerBee 15.3

• Thread starter Thread starter psycadelik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 278
  • Views Views 118K
Dejan, hope for ur PPM
and ask to test, if possible, with low-profile clubs in lowest divisions

Take it

this tactic would work for Liverpool or Arsenal? thinking of starting a new safe with one of them, Is there any player filter list?

First i'm not a tactical hero like CE or Jassar but an old player and i know how it works on fm.

You should buy players with high determination.Look at all big boys like Messi,Ronaldo,Terry,De Rossi they're all have high determination.They raise their morales themselves.Always try to their best.Most important attribute for me is this.
Morale is important as tactic.
View attachment 291144View attachment 291143View attachment 291142View attachment 291139View attachment 291138View attachment 291137

Always train my wingers as wide middifielder. So they have defensive sense and it helps me a lot. Train my middifielders box to box. Cauz i said i want to play with comprehensive players.
View attachment 291136

I trained PPM's so it should be like that for me.

View attachment 291135View attachment 291134View attachment 291132

Always buy players with high long shoots.They can create a free gol for you.

Buy wingers with high pace / crossing.

Train your BWM to stay on his feet when tackling a player.Minimize fauls,cards.

The results will come. Still Unbeaten in all competitions only 2 draws and we're dominant side. Just fmed.

At away/harder games. I tick retain posesssion change mentality to counter/control and drop deeper.

Again for me tactic tests can vary according to a number of reasons.I believe my eyes :) Without doubt best on 15.3 (H)

And at least i don't want to play with asymetric tactics or three striker tactics. 4-1-4-1 , 4-2-3-1 is my love :) Maybe executioner is better but don't love the style :)

I dont know it works but put 2 other tactic to empty slots to mislead match engine.

Hope it's okey for you.If need any help can send me pm or post there.

PS= Don't look morales i am on test about players.So i don't want to play with Tevez,Buffon. And its a big problem for Juve.

The results should be like this after a hard work.

Mutlak gol sansi = Clear Cut Chances , yari gol sansi = half chances.

View attachment 291131View attachment 291130View attachment 291129View attachment 291128View attachment 291127

Last edited:
Take it

this tactic would work for Liverpool or Arsenal? thinking of starting a new safe with one of them, Is there any player filter list?

mate be sure it will. Look at my results that i sent.Anyway it will work you can look also my guide about right players.That should be a filter for you.

Just dropping the line? Think I try that with most tactics may come back to this one! Got a few I want to try plus one I am releasing later

Just dropping the line? Think I try that with most tactics may come back to this one! Got a few I want to try plus one I am releasing later

mate can you look post #123. I try i'm not sure fully but works for me :)

I've found much higher or higher defensive line works with counter so may try control and drop deeper with retain possession ticked

Now i can agree my system works well.I just can say ''agree'' after 2 season unbeaten in all comp. with juve.(only 2 draw) won all. I should try with a lower team to say ''its ok'' now i can.

Even my key players are injured. Sivok,Olcay,Lorenz(so important for me)

View attachment 291101

View attachment 291100 View attachment 291099

NAM NAM NAM CALM DOWN IBRA
(H) + Lavezzi,Cavani,Cabaye,Pastore,Matuidi,Digne,David Luiz,Thiago Silva,Serge Aurier,Sirigu lol oO)

Back