KILLERBEE 15.3
Fly like a butterfly sting like a bee
by Psycadelik

Updated: 18-03-2015
Version: 15.3
Download:
HOME / EASY GAMES - View attachment 293917
AWAY / HARD GAMES - View attachment 290834

As in all my tactics, the goal is to dominate the games with good circulation ball always looking for an opportunity to score! This tactic the top scorer is the striker.

The tactic was tested in two different environments, a season with my team (FC Porto) and a season with Will's tactic testing league. The results were good so it is ready to be shared.

Corners:
Left - DR
Right - DL

And now the screens :)

Tactic formation

View attachment 293918

FC Porto table

View attachment 293922

FC Porto stats

View attachment 293923

Aboubakar Stats

View attachment 293924

Will's tactic testing league

View attachment 293920

View attachment 293921

This test was achieved with the great work done by Will to create the league for testings.
Here's the link to his page:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/277377-tactic-testing-fc-15-3-a.html

I leave training and team talks to ***. Manager.

Last edited:
This tactic was made for 15.3 patch mate ;) and v4 for 15.1.3 so it's normal :)
I'm glad you like v4 ;)

Yes I know this tactic for 15.3 and my favourite formation 442 :) you make later 442 formation ? :)

Yes I know this tactic for 15.3 and my favourite formation 442 :) you make later 442 formation ? :)

Yes i'm working on a 4-4-2 tactic to be more offensive. For home and easy games ;) But it will take some time to fully test it.

Yes i'm working on a 4-4-2 tactic to be more offensive. For home and easy games ;) But it will take some time to fully test it.

Okey I wait your 4-4-2 tactic brother :) and now test your 4411 formaiton Southampton :)

Nice formation i always love 4-1-4-1 :) Just look at ur set pieces same with Diablo V2 . And thats good m8 will try soon (H)

Nice formation i always love 4-1-4-1 :) Just look at ur set pieces same with Diablo V2 . And thats good m8 will try soon (H)

Yes they are the best imo but if someone does not like you can always remove ;)

I'm waiting for feedback from all of you guys and improve the tactic even more ;)

Tactics working wonders for me so far!
Top of the Prem with Swansea after 8 games, 2 losses both away to Tottenham and Stoke
Best result has to be the home 4-1 drubbing of Liverpool
No idea how to print screen though so cant show

Top of the Prem with Swansea after 8 games, 2 losses both away to Tottenham and Stoke

Nice start, would like to try it myself.

ALT+F9 and then go to documents, sports interactive and football manager 2015, and the picture will be inside the screenshots folder. The folder will create itself if you haven't done it before.

Nice mate ;)

to take screenshots:
you can use your in-game shortcut; Alt+F9.
Once you press that, Alt+tab out of there, go to this folder.
Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2015>screenshots
There you should be able to find the screenshots you took.

:) Keep the good work.
And transfers?

Only brought in Jordan Obita as i didnt have anyone else for that left wing

The full backs really make this tactic, both averaging over 8.00 a game!