sorry for my english,im from russia )

newcastle...yes, i dominate...but 51 min red card aurier, i moved and replaced cm )
stoke... i many shots, but ccc only 2or3 ,they scored ... short transfer to the counter striker , with corner, error goalkeeper , and cross, qpr- corner

Hi guys, can you tell me how are you conceding goals? corners, throws, penaltys, fk, open play? and if are CCC or not.

thanks

most of its open play, mainly being countered or done by pace on the wings and it being crossed, quite a few from corners too

just lost 9-0 View attachment 293759to Manchester United now too

most of its open play, mainly being countered or done by pace on the wings and it being crossed, quite a few from corners too

just lost 9-0 View attachment 789173to Manchester United now too

they did 9 goals on 11 shots. that happens 1 in a milion times. normally when you lose 2 or 3 nill your players will get demotivated leading to disastrous performances sometimes if they are weak of mind .

hmm that is really bad :(... have you a good ***. Manager?

hes 4 star, im going to put it all down to morale and having 2nd choice keeper and 3rd choice rb atm, i'll power through the season and let you know, its just a shame as the tactic was fantastic to begin with and i was enjoying its play, just weirdly stopped working

Ehhh... I'm having really mixed performance with Tottenham… dunno what I'm doing wrong :(

jiu77.png

kh876.png

hes 4 star, im going to put it all down to morale and having 2nd choice keeper and 3rd choice rb atm, i'll power through the season and let you know, its just a shame as the tactic was fantastic to begin with and i was enjoying its play, just weirdly stopped working

Ehhh... I'm having really mixed performance with Tottenham… dunno what I'm doing wrong :(

jiu77.png

kh876.png

Guys i'm working on tweeks. Let's see how it works ;)

psycadelik

I would suggest tweaking your tactic for away games

I think this is a tactic that can only be truly successful if youre one of the top teams in the league, it requires very good full backs, midfielders with good long shot traits and a striker who can bang in the goals regularly
A lot of the goals come from corners or throw ins
Also if against a strong team away from home, the tactics far too attacking to cope with the pace and finishing of the opposition on counters, so an away tactic is probably needed

Hope this feedback helped

I think this is a tactic that can only be truly successful if youre one of the top teams in the league, it requires very good full backs, midfielders with good long shot traits and a striker who can bang in the goals regularly
A lot of the goals come from corners or throw ins
Also if against a strong team away from home, the tactics far too attacking to cope with the pace and finishing of the opposition on counters, so an away tactic is probably needed

Hope this feedback helped

Yes your feedback help mate :) i trying to create a away tactic atm.

Hey. Big fan of the 4-5-1 systems and yours is working wonders with my current save.

Do you have any player filters you could upload?

Regards
Gary

Hey. Big fan of the 4-5-1 systems and yours is working wonders with my current save.

Do you have any player filters you could upload?

Regards
Gary

Sorry mate but don't have one yet. i'm working in a tactic atm so only after that i will work on that.
i'm glad it's working for you mate. can you put your results?
thanks

I m playing with Lyon. i will put results when i finish the half of second season. First season i played with different tactic and i changed to yours begin of the second season. i started well with few transfers.

Guys i'm working a a new tactic and so far it's going great :)
The formation is a 4-3-3.

I will post screens soon!