looks good but what do you do with training,who takes corners free kicks and throw ins and do you use ois?

Norwich Resutls

- Disable First Transfer Window
- No FMRTE
- No In-Game Editor
- Holiday Test

Results

1.png

2.png

Amazing results for underdog team.

looks good but what do you do with training,who takes corners free kicks and throw ins and do you use ois?
Training is exactly the same as tactic positions.
AMC takes a corner kick.
There are no guidelines for throw in.
I don't know what is ois

FM BASE must be test this tactic. 77 pts with Norwich is a lot

Well that's a lot of goals! I was mostly excited with the 57 assists from AMC position, then I saw 20 & 19 goals for the centre backs ?. Can't find any joy with match engine at the moment, so will give it a go!

using this tac with wolves, its been great so far BUT I seem to get so many yellows and ive already received 4 reds and im only in November!!!! ive taken off get stuck in AND the tackle harder on the player instructions but still getting bookings.

Anyone else got this problem?? other than that though great tac (y)

impossible task to try and win things with a record like this!!, my latest red card also cost me my 1st loss of the season and my 23 game unbeaten run came to an end

Attachments

• Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Players.png
    Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Players.png
    296.5 KB · Views: 1,030
My season with Wolves has come to an end, i have some crazy stats to tell - 1st of all I done a league AND cup double!!!! Winning the prem and Carabao Cup. Now to go into some details about how my season panned out.....

A fantastic start to the season with a 4-2 home win against Everton(them scoring 2 very late goals), a 2-6 win at Chelsea(Chelsea taking an early 2-0 lead), and a comfortable 3-0 home win against WHU a shock 0-0 draw came away at Southampton which shocked me considering the shot ratio was 1-34!!! Unlucky for Watford my players and myself was angry with that and my players were ruthless in putting 7 past Foster & Co

My 1st real test in the Europa came at Lazio, being 1-2 up and then by the 60min mark 4-2 down and a man down i thought my 1st loss was coming. a spirited fightback saw me draw 4-4 and a great point at Lazio. My 1st loss eventually came at the hands of Brighton with them winning 3-2, i dominated in every aspect but they were more clinical in the end. Going into the new year i was sitting top and playing good football and scoring alot of goals but just couldn't shake off Liverpool & Man City.

A 1st leg Carabao Cup semi final away at Arsenal came around and with SIX key players missing i was jst hoping i was still in it for the 2nd leg. my players battled hard for a 0-0 draw which to my delight i had my key players back for the 2nd leg and smashed them 3-0 to reach the final against Bournemouth. In around that 2nd leg game was also massive wins in the league at home to Chelsea & Liverpool plus another 3-0 win against Arsenal this time knocking them out of the FA Cup. cuising past Standard Leige sey me up a tie against Man Utd, a 3-0 1st leg put me in a good position but i nervy goal fest almost saw me go out in the 2nd leg losing 5-3, thankfully Raul Jimenez was on form getting a hattrick. A frustrating home draw with Lazio made it a hard task away and i got undone big time losing 3-1. a 3-2 loss at Utd honestly made me think id lost my chance of winning the league BUT with Liverpool having to play City i still had hope. with 5 games to go City dropped points at Arsenal and the Liverpool got beat by City which meant i was going to the Etihad 2 points behind City and 5 behind Liverpool meaning only a win would keep my chances alive!! With advise from my coaching team i set up with the cautious mentality and boy did it work!! taking a comfortable 0-3 lead and running out 1-3 winners!!! Still needing a miracle on the last day i was settling for 2nd place at best. THE MIRACLE CAME!!!! - Solanke popped up to haunt his old club and helped Bournemouth beat Liverpool 1-0 and with Sheffield Utd coming from 1 goal dwn the beat City 2-1 i summoned Watford to relegation by demolishing them 0-5 and bringing the Premier League title to Molineux!!!! unbelieveable Jeff!!!

A few stats from the season

In 66 games i picked up 180 yellows & 8 reds averaging 2.72 bookings per game
In 66 games i scored 202 goals averaging just over 3 goals per game
In 66 games i conceded 67 goals
Bought Lovro Majer for 3m - he provided 38 assists

Diogo Jota and i had a falling out just after the transfer window closed - he basically just got given a new contract and it that was a couple of promises which was strengthen coaching staff and in the striker position. in January i brought in Fabio Silva & Greenwood on loan but he wasnt happy with that and requested a a transfer!!! I didnt back down but it definitely affected his performances because after that between feb and may he only scored 9 and assisted 3(6 of those goals coming in the last 5 games) So even though he ended up with 43 goals it could have been so much more if he didnt have a hissy fit!!

Overall i think this achievement has been phenomenal considering Wolves have a very small squad to begin with & the amount of players i kept having banned throughout the season was incredibly annoying - i tried everything to reduce that by taking off each individual instruction to tackle harder and also team instruction of get stuck in but it made no difference, not to mention the injuries aswell!!! If the tactic wasn't so dirty i believe i could have won more of the games i drew and possibly another trophy. I have a massive task of defending the league title next season and ive only been given 64m to spend and probably all the big clubs wanting my players i cant see it being a successful defence

Attachments

• Aaron Osborn_ Inbox.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox.png
    630.3 KB · Views: 953
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-2.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-2.png
    665.1 KB · Views: 589
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-3.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-3.png
    414.5 KB · Views: 490
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-4.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-4.png