rock solid in defence. as for people having troubles with strikers scoring, i noticed just as in many former FM versions, it is good to have shoots with power PPM and not having places shots at all. places shots misses a remarkable amount of 1v1
Hi, How do you do tell your strikers to shoot with power ?

1585495140819.png

like i said. super solid in defence

i know Juve isn't a weak club but the performance was excellent, only few slips in Italian cup and supercup
@Alalack - I see you have few other tactics which one is the best in your opinion?

Attachments

• 20200402103503_1.jpg
    20200402103503_1.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 412
  • 20200402103519_1.jpg
    20200402103519_1.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 413
  • 20200402103532_1.jpg
    20200402103532_1.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 292
  • 20200402103538_1.jpg
    20200402103538_1.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 272
  • 20200402103541_1.jpg
    20200402103541_1.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 263
  • 20200402103552_1.jpg
    20200402103552_1.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 272
  • 20200402103602_1.jpg
    20200402103602_1.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 253
This must be the most under rated tactic on this forum and im genuinely stunned this is not used more and not on the tactic testing. It does not matter what team I am, what division im in and where im predicted to finish this will always out perform the level of the team and players significantly.
Iv not found a tactic that comes close to this yet, including the ones at the top of the tactic testing

This must be the most under rated tactic on this forum and im genuinely stunned this is not used more and not on the tactic testing. It does not matter what team I am, what division im in and where im predicted to finish this will always out perform the level of the team and players significantly.
Iv not found a tactic that comes close to this yet, including the ones at the top of the tactic testing
Agree, this is one of the best tactic this year. Most of the ones at the top of the tactic testing does not work well for me too, the tactic testing result in this patch seems not so reliable.

I agree with »Under rated« - In my long term save with Zaragoza (now 2031) I've seen many amazing things like :

Invincible seasons - Almost perfect seasons - Strikers scoring consistantely on average at 50+ (best 69gls) - High number of assists sometimes above 40+ from the corner taker and high numbers between all players - 30 gls between the two central defenders is my record - Average gls from central defenders 20-25+ every season - High average rates from all roles - League gls record 170 in la liga - Lots of interest in my players - Lots of money beeing made from sales - Highest average rate i've seen from a DLP currently - 8.20 from a XAVI type - A youth player (african) scored so many goals in the youth team that I ended up selling him 30m+ pounds he was nothing special just had all the attributes in the right places and was a goal machine signed for nothing - pure profits - 30m doesnt sound like a lot in this case it was though - later on I signed him back and made him my 4th striker as a backup +hes homegrown - Lots of examples of having players minimum release activated 60 and 80m releases - I got a 77k capacity stadium - My current left striker is homegrown from our own youth academy he's also a ballon d'or winner twice - many more things i could say.

Recommendations for this system:

Let best cornerkick attribute + crossing take all the corners in my case its the ML who also have the curl ppm. I prefer the corner kick taker playing on the wings

Direct freekicks - Longshot + Freekicks - and visual experience meaning watching different takers - in my case my I love my 14 - 14 left striker do the job even though their might be better takers

Throwins - INV WB's - I find this a less important function though afterplay leads to goals sometimes - If long throws still works it could be considered to change to that. Still I'm satisfied with throwins the way they work.

Play one two's - Passing + Offball decisions should be given to all players who's part of the attacking order - AP - Strikers - Inv WB's - Wingers - those players that have it will use it with each other both strikers will play one two's if they both have it for instance.

Hug Line - Wingers - in my experience cut inside is a poor ppm for wingers they run into opponent defenders - Crosses - decent finish 10+ - Headers 10+ the winger will both score assist plenty with Hug line - highly recommended.

Knock ball past opponent - Wingers - Strikers as soon that these players have an advantage in quickness acceleration pace agility balance stamina they will definitely take good advantage of this ppm.

Run with ball often - Wingers - Strikers - AP's - INV WB's - needs to be great at dribbling 16+ great - Quick mixed with flair decisions and technique.

Long passes - DLP - Inv WB - DC sometimes - it demands high passing technique vision decisions and other attributes and ppm's

Killer balls - DLP - Inv WB - AP - SC - Passing technique vision decisions teamwork composure flair (anticipation and offball from the receiver)

Switch ball to the other side - DLP - AP - Passing vision decisions technique

Dictate tempo - DLP - passing composure decisions teamwork visions - for other systems it can be useful for other roles like AP's and Creative Strikers - in this system though I prefer the DLP to be the only one with this ppm

Shoot from distance - AP - Longshot 16+ technique decisions maybe place shots ppm - I highly recommend this ppm for the AP if he has the right attributes - he gets into the right zones to smash it in from a distance - I would only give this ppm to a very capable player - powerful stuff.

Round Keeper - SC's - Wingers - AP's - Dribbling technique flair quickness composure

Very weak foot = useless striker either train his weak foot to weak+ or avoid using weak foot ppm and in some cases curl ball with outside of foot ppm and place shots ppm - for me great looking players with very weak foot gets sold as I feel they are to limited.

First time shots - SC - demands high technique first touch - decisions and finish

Place shots - Shoot with power - or Neutral - SC - AP - DLP - Wingers - This is a part that makes me highly frustrated - Shoot with power would be my natural choice for a striker but it seems difficult to get that ppm in this fm if you have good solutions about this ppm tell us about it - I often end up with strikers or any other roles with no finishing ppm keeping it neutral cause they can't get the shoot with power ppm - in some cases I give a player place shots but its more based on what I visually see from the matches - in a normal world I would give shoot with power to a capable player in an attacking SC role (inside the box) - place shots for AP - Winger's and DLP. Place shots - Technique - Finishing/Longshots - Decisions - composure - balance - Shoot with power - Finish - decisions - balance - Neutral - to anyone who won't get the shoot with power trait or has as very weak foot - my 69 goals SC in a season has avoid weak foot - place shots & curl with outside of foot ppms - In one of the newer fm's think it was fm18 or 19 I had Thiago Almada he had the shoot with power ppm and I was using him as a striker where he consistantely scored 2 goals per game - but not for long becourse he got sold for 200m pounds which sound like a lie but is the truth - you choose to believe it or not - he was set to max adjusted value = 200m and first offer he got was 200m - I didnt dare to negotiate and just accepted the offer - you decide yourself if you wanna believe me on that - I'm not going to prove it or argue against your point - those who know me also know I'm an honest man - also I didn't tell you to brag but to let you know that these things are possible though it seems highly unreal.

Whats your inside in fm20 and finishing ppm's - tell us about it?

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING:

GK - Sweeper Keeper support + agility - positioning or other weak attribute
DC's - Libero attack + quickness or strenght
INV WB's - INV WB schedule + passing or decisions & composure
DLP - DLP schedule + passing visions or decisions & composure or shooting/longshots
AP - AP schedule or Trequartista schedule + Passing/Vision/teamwork/Technique - decisions composure
ML/R - INV Winger schedule + Quickness - Shooting - decisions composure
SC's - AF Schedule or Complete FW Schedule + Quickness agility balance - offball decisions anticipation composure - Technique finishing dribbling - lux attributes: passing teamwork vision flair longshots

To me decisions are important for all roles more important than the likes of finishing passing and tackling isolated - to me decisions is a main attribute. Concentration is another other attribute that I look for in all players but are willing to be happy with 10+ more for a defender. Composure is a big attribute for me and the further up the field you get the more of that I want especially midfielders and strikers. Technique is another attribute I love especially for those in charge of making things happen in the last third along with other attributes in combination. Flair a modifier for a pass finish dribbling movement etc I think in combination with a decent decisions this one can be highly valuable - something I even look for in a defender sometimes.

My Substitute's setup:

s1 DC
s2 DLP
s3 INV. WBR
s4 INV. WBL
s5 MR
s6 AP
s7 ML
s8 3rd striker - B-team available
s9 5th midfielder - DLP & AP - B-team available
s10 4th DC - B-team available
s11 4th striker - B-team available
s12 Backup GK - B-team available

I substitute at half time if someone have taken a slight injury - but normally I wait between 60-70th minute to make my changes it all depends on players condition - below 77% I start using my subs and I prefer to use mostly Wingers - AP - DLP sometimes DC - sometimes INV WB's in this order. I sign a backup winger who can play both left and right but mostly act as a B-team player or if any winger injuries as a substitute - rarely as a first choice - I also sign a midfielder my 5th midfielder and make sure that he can play both DLP & AP he's my s9 and is also allocated for the B-team in any cases of injury he enters the sub bench.

Youth Development:

Its preferred that 18 - 19 and 20 year olds are loaned out so they can develop more into a player that can challenge for a 1st team spot unless they are good enough for the 1st team already - Sometimes or rather often you sign a youth player for a significant sum who's 17 I consider loaning those out sometimes but I prefer them to develop a year or two in the youth team but will loan them out as soon they are 18 - then i sign a new batch of players and develop them - its a factory :D

»The End«

I would love to hear how you guys are going with this one and is the same reason for me writing with passion about this overlooked beauty.

Corona» Take care guys - Cheers
Jesaustralia

Wow une rétroaction passionnante!
Je suis comme toi, j'utilise cette tactique depuis le début, c'est totalement sous-estimé!
J'ai tout gagné avec elle, même avec des équipes moyennes. Nous pouvons tout faire avec!

Wow une rétroaction passionnante!
Je suis comme toi, j'utilise cette tactique depuis le début, c'est totalement sous-estimé!
J'ai tout gagné avec elle, même avec des équipes moyennes. Nous pouvons tout faire avec!

translations
Wow an exciting feedback!
I'm like you, I've been using this tactic from the start, it's totally underrated!
I won everything with her, even with average teams. We can do it all!

I agree with »Under rated« - In my long term save with Zaragoza (now 2031) I've seen many amazing things like :

Invincible seasons - Almost perfect seasons - Strikers scoring consistantely on average at 50+ (best 69gls) - High number of assists sometimes above 40+ from the corner taker and high numbers between all players - 30 gls between the two central defenders is my record - Average gls from central defenders 20-25+ every season - High average rates from all roles - League gls record 170 in la liga - Lots of interest in my players - Lots of money beeing made from sales - Highest average rate i've seen from a DLP currently - 8.20 from a XAVI type - A youth player (african) scored so many goals in the youth team that I ended up selling him 30m+ pounds he was nothing special just had all the attributes in the right places and was a goal machine signed for nothing - pure profits - 30m doesnt sound like a lot in this case it was though - later on I signed him back and made him my 4th striker as a backup +hes homegrown - Lots of examples of having players minimum release activated 60 and 80m releases - I got a 77k capacity stadium - My current left striker is homegrown from our own youth academy he's also a ballon d'or winner twice - many more things i could say.

Recommendations for this system:

Let best cornerkick attribute + crossing take all the corners in my case its the ML who also have the curl ppm. I prefer the corner kick taker playing on the wings

Direct freekicks - Longshot + Freekicks - and visual experience meaning watching different takers - in my case my I love my 14 - 14 left striker do the job even though their might be better takers

Throwins - INV WB's - I find this a less important function though afterplay leads to goals sometimes - If long throws still works it could be considered to change to that. Still I'm satisfied with throwins the way they work.

Play one two's - Passing + Offball decisions should be given to all players who's part of the attacking order - AP - Strikers - Inv WB's - Wingers - those players that have it will use it with each other both strikers will play one two's if they both have it for instance.

Hug Line - Wingers - in my experience cut inside is a poor ppm for wingers they run into opponent defenders - Crosses - decent finish 10+ - Headers 10+ the winger will both score assist plenty with Hug line - highly recommended.

Knock ball past opponent - Wingers - Strikers as soon that these players have an advantage in quickness acceleration pace agility balance stamina they will definitely take good advantage of this ppm.

Run with ball often - Wingers - Strikers - AP's - INV WB's - needs to be great at dribbling 16+ great - Quick mixed with flair decisions and technique.

Long passes - DLP - Inv WB - DC sometimes - it demands high passing technique vision decisions and other attributes and ppm's

Killer balls - DLP - Inv WB - AP - SC - Passing technique vision decisions teamwork composure flair (anticipation and offball from the receiver)

Switch ball to the other side - DLP - AP - Passing vision decisions technique

Dictate tempo - DLP - passing composure decisions teamwork visions - for other systems it can be useful for other roles like AP's and Creative Strikers - in this system though I prefer the DLP to be the only one with this ppm

Shoot from distance - AP - Longshot 16+ technique decisions maybe place shots ppm - I highly recommend this ppm for the AP if he has the right attributes - he gets into the right zones to smash it in from a distance - I would only give this ppm to a very capable player - powerful stuff.

Round Keeper - SC's - Wingers - AP's - Dribbling technique flair quickness composure

Very weak foot = useless striker either train his weak foot to weak+ or avoid using weak foot ppm and in some cases curl ball with outside of foot ppm and place shots ppm - for me great looking players with very weak foot gets sold as I feel they are to limited.

First time shots - SC - demands high technique first touch - decisions and finish

Place shots - Shoot with power - or Neutral - SC - AP - DLP - Wingers - This is a part that makes me highly frustrated - Shoot with power would be my natural choice for a striker but it seems difficult to get that ppm in this fm if you have good solutions about this ppm tell us about it - I often end up with strikers or any other roles with no finishing ppm keeping it neutral cause they can't get the shoot with power ppm - in some cases I give a player place shots but its more based on what I visually see from the matches - in a normal world I would give shoot with power to a capable player in an attacking SC role (inside the box) - place shots for AP - Winger's and DLP. Place shots - Technique - Finishing/Longshots - Decisions - composure - balance - Shoot with power - Finish - decisions - balance - Neutral - to anyone who won't get the shoot with power trait or has as very weak foot - my 69 goals SC in a season has avoid weak foot - place shots & curl with outside of foot ppms - In one of the newer fm's think it was fm18 or 19 I had Thiago Almada he had the shoot with power ppm and I was using him as a striker where he consistantely scored 2 goals per game - but not for long becourse he got sold for 200m pounds which sound like a lie but is the truth - you choose to believe it or not - he was set to max adjusted value = 200m and first offer he got was 200m - I didnt dare to negotiate and just accepted the offer - you decide yourself if you wanna believe me on that - I'm not going to prove it or argue against your point - those who know me also know I'm an honest man - also I didn't tell you to brag but to let you know that these things are possible though it seems highly unreal.

Whats your inside in fm20 and finishing ppm's - tell us about it?

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING:

GK - Sweeper Keeper support + agility - positioning or other weak attribute
DC's - Libero attack + quickness or strenght
INV WB's - INV WB schedule + passing or decisions & composure
DLP - DLP schedule + passing visions or decisions & composure or shooting/longshots
AP - AP schedule or Trequartista schedule + Passing/Vision/teamwork/Technique - decisions composure
ML/R - INV Winger schedule + Quickness - Shooting - decisions composure
SC's - AF Schedule or Complete FW Schedule + Quickness agility balance - offball decisions anticipation composure - Technique finishing dribbling - lux attributes: passing teamwork vision flair longshots

To me decisions are important for all roles more important than the likes of finishing passing and tackling isolated - to me decisions is a main attribute. Concentration is another other attribute that I look for in all players but are willing to be happy with 10+ more for a defender. Composure is a big attribute for me and the further up the field you get the more of that I want especially midfielders and strikers. Technique is another attribute I love especially for those in charge of making things happen in the last third along with other attributes in combination. Flair a modifier for a pass finish dribbling movement etc I think in combination with a decent decisions this one can be highly valuable - something I even look for in a defender sometimes.

My Substitute's setup:

s1 DC
s2 DLP
s3 INV. WBR
s4 INV. WBL
s5 MR
s6 AP
s7 ML
s8 3rd striker - B-team available
s9 5th midfielder - DLP & AP - B-team available
s10 4th DC - B-team available
s11 4th striker - B-team available
s12 Backup GK - B-team available

I substitute at half time if someone have taken a slight injury - but normally I wait between 60-70th minute to make my changes it all depends on players condition - below 77% I start using my subs and I prefer to use mostly Wingers - AP - DLP sometimes DC - sometimes INV WB's in this order. I sign a backup winger who can play both left and right but mostly act as a B-team player or if any winger injuries as a substitute - rarely as a first choice - I also sign a midfielder my 5th midfielder and make sure that he can play both DLP & AP he's my s9 and is also allocated for the B-team in any cases of injury he enters the sub bench.

Youth Development:

Its preferred that 18 - 19 and 20 year olds are loaned out so they can develop more into a player that can challenge for a 1st team spot unless they are good enough for the 1st team already - Sometimes or rather often you sign a youth player for a significant sum who's 17 I consider loaning those out sometimes but I prefer them to develop a year or two in the youth team but will loan them out as soon they are 18 - then i sign a new batch of players and develop them - its a factory :D

»The End«

I would love to hear how you guys are going with this one and is the same reason for me writing with passion about this overlooked beauty.

Corona» Take care guys - Cheers
Jesaustralia
Good to see you’re around