Well, maybe there is a reason why this tactic is "under rated". Here the results after testing:

Overall: 16
Elite: 15
Top: 14
Good: 18
Average: 20
Lower: 13

More stats, when the table will get an update.

Isn't the worst, isn't the best tactic so far.

*Tested also with my personal test team, Morecambe Skybet League 2, finished below 10th place. Nothing special for me with this tactic.

Well, maybe there is a reason why this tactic is "under rated". Here the results after testing:

i wish your 3 at the back tactic worked still

like most just seemed to die but still to this day the best for entertaiment and goals scored rather than just shots

No worries - I would be surprised if you could find a tactic much better than this one - which makes me doubt tactic testing of this kind even more. I once was a part of tactic testing back in the day and thats where I got it all confirmed - bad reviews equals people ignoring the tactics that didnt impress in the tests - thats real sad and not how this forum used to be - However I am the exact same as other people who wonders - I have tried other more successfully reviewed tactics even with micro management which is part of the way I play - nothing has impressed me more than this one - I hope people are wise enough to be sceptical about tactic testing and don't rely on that blindly

First season was in the spanish 2nd Division - promoted as 2nd

2nd season - 1st season in La Liga

1589063250683.png

1589063282946.png

1589063306405.png

1589063329103.png

1589063359875.png

1589063383780.png

First Invincible

1589063409035.png

1589063431340.png

1589063454401.png

1589063481332.png

Invincible 170gls - ELITE team - You telling me all these other tactics will do this and even better with an Elite team? Prove it with an elite team

1589063696860.png

Cortes - SCR Acievements - Ballon D'or 4times
1589063964757.png

Zamble - 200k african - 3rd Division B-Team - 68gls Sold from B-team 26m pounds
1589064219463.png

Zamble now
1589064318474.png

Carlos - Homegrown from the Zaragoza academy - SCL
1589064425236.png

Do what you do - testing or whatever but it has nothing remotely close to playing the game - ppm's specialized attributes for different roles - Micro management of the players - including surveying players condition their freshness - players hidden attributes - language skills - team gel which takes time - Morale - player interaction individually and team talks in matches - I don't believe these tests are that thorough - which makes it false information in my opinion - I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that.

Cheers

Attachments

• 1589064456236.png
    1589064456236.png
    420.6 KB · Views: 347
As I said, isn't the best, isn't the worst.

If someone has success, it's good to share.

Move on.

i wish your 3 at the back tactic worked still

like most just seemed to die but still to this day the best for entertaiment and goals scored rather than just shots

1. I am not a tactic creator.
2. I don't care if Jinx makes good or bad.

Move on.

i think everyone finds a tactic they like and naturally learns how to use t=it, players in correct positions etc, for example i always play a right footed player at left mid and they score about 15-20 goals.

I know 4 people who play this game and have so for 20 years and all of them use this tactic and say its the best they have used this year

i think everyone finds a tactic they like and naturally learns how to use t=it, players in correct positions etc, for example i always play a right footed player at left mid and they score about 15-20 goals.

I know 4 people who play this game and have so for 20 years and all of them use this tactic and say its the best they have used this year

If you have success with this tactic, go ahead.

AMAZING tactic.

Where doI have to put the best striker ?

ST left or ST right ?

My favourite tactics this year, love 2 upfront tactics where my strikers get a bag of goals and this fits the bill

AMAZING tactic.

Where doI have to put the best striker ?

ST left or ST right ?

Theirs no rules - which side you put the best striker in any tactic - its more a matter of trying to have strikers where their weakest foot is weak as a minimum - and get rid of the very weak footed players - Attributes will always be king - but with a striker who has a very weak foot he will be limited and most likely dissapoint you despite his amazing attributes. If he's young enough I would recommend training his very weak foot till weak or better or get someone else who has it all in order - alternatively train the avoid weak foot ppm if he has a very weak foot - maybe curl ball with outside of foot (Which I think can also be the inside of foot but I could be wrong its definitely not logical but a visual experience) - that's a different story though.

Another thing but unrelated to striker is - make sure your defenders are good from Corners - Heading - Bravery - Some Jumping - anticipation - strenght - I have a defender currently - he alone has almost scored 20 gls by himself this season which is my personal record in any fm for a defender - he got 2 months left to increase that number. Both my central defenders on average score around 25-30 goals a season - In my book that's a lot.

A part from having high attributes - I recommend looking at the players visually to get an even more indepth idea before signing. It can also give you an idea of what kind of ppm that player can benefit from to max out his quality.

I have an awesome looking striker when I look at his attributes - he has a very weak foot and he annoys me visually with weak undetermined finishes - thats a big no no for me a warning sign - now I'm trying him as a right winger due to his tremendous quickness - but I'm not happy with this fella though he is considered a star and valued as such - except he is more a get rid of player in my mind.

Hope you can use this
cheers

[QUOTE = "jesaustralia, message: 2486150, membre: 461440"]
Il n'y a pas de règles - de quel côté vous mettez le meilleur attaquant dans n'importe quelle tactique - il s'agit plus d'avoir des attaquants où leur pied le plus faible est faible au minimum - et de se débarrasser des joueurs aux pieds très faibles - Les attributs seront toujours roi - mais avec un attaquant qui a un pied très faible, il sera limité et vous décevra très probablement malgré ses attributs incroyables. S'il est assez jeune, je recommanderais d'entraîner son pied très faible jusqu'à ce qu'il soit faible ou meilleur ou d'avoir quelqu'un d'autre qui a tout en ordre - alternativement, entraînez-vous à éviter le pied faible ppm s'il a un pied très faible - peut-être boucler la balle avec l'extérieur du pied ( Je pense que cela peut aussi être à l'intérieur du pied mais je peux me tromper, ce n'est certainement pas logique mais une expérience visuelle) - c'est une autre histoire cependant.

Une autre chose mais sans rapport avec l'attaquant est - assurez-vous que vos défenseurs sont bons de Corners - Titre - Bravoure - Certains sauts - anticipation - force - J'ai un défenseur actuellement - lui seul a presque marqué 20 gls par lui-même cette saison, ce qui est mon record personnel dans n'importe quel fm pour un défenseur - il lui restait 2 mois pour augmenter ce nombre. Mes deux défenseurs centraux marquent en moyenne environ 25 à 30 buts par saison - Dans mon livre, c'est beaucoup.

En plus d'avoir des attributs élevés - je recommande de regarder visuellement les joueurs pour avoir une idée encore plus approfondie avant de signer. Il peut également vous donner une idée du type de ppm dont ce joueur peut bénéficier pour maximiser sa qualité.

J'ai un attaquant qui a l'air génial quand je regarde ses attributs - il a un pied très faible et il m'agace visuellement avec des finitions indéterminées faibles - c'est un gros non non pour moi un signe d'avertissement - maintenant je l'essaie en tant qu'ailier droit en raison de sa grande rapidité - mais je ne suis pas satisfait de ce gars bien qu'il soit considéré comme une star et apprécié en tant que tel - sauf qu'il est plus un joueur à se débarrasser de mon esprit.

J'espère que vous pourrez l'utiliser
à votre santé

[/CITATION]

Bonjour, je suis très heureux de vous revoir, que pensez-vous de MOI cette année? personnellement je trouve ça vraiment médiocre, aucune amélioration dans la logique des joueurs dans une action de défense ou d'attaque, une finition exécrable, les GK adverses qui sont capables de faire 20 arrêts par match contre nous (digne de Neur à son apogée) bref vraiment déçu et j'aimerais avoir votre avis

[QUOTE = "jesaustralia, message: 2486150, membre: 461440"]
Il n'y a pas de règles - de quel côté vous mettez le meilleur attaquant dans n'importe quelle tactique - il s'agit plus d'avoir des attaquants où leur pied le plus faible est faible au minimum - et de se débarrasser des joueurs aux pieds très faibles - Les attributs seront toujours roi - mais avec un attaquant qui a un pied très faible, il sera limité et vous décevra très probablement malgré ses attributs incroyables. S'il est assez jeune, je recommanderais d'entraîner son pied très faible jusqu'à ce qu'il soit faible ou meilleur ou d'avoir quelqu'un d'autre qui a tout en ordre - alternativement, entraînez-vous à éviter le pied faible ppm s'il a un pied très faible - peut-être boucler la balle avec l'extérieur du pied ( Je pense que cela peut aussi être à l'intérieur du pied mais je peux me tromper, ce n'est certainement pas logique mais une expérience visuelle) - c'est une autre histoire cependant.

Une autre chose mais sans rapport avec l'attaquant est - assurez-vous que vos défenseurs sont bons de Corners - Titre - Bravoure - Certains sauts - anticipation - force - J'ai un défenseur actuellement - lui seul a presque marqué 20 gls par lui-même cette saison, ce qui est mon record personnel dans n'importe quel fm pour un défenseur - il lui restait 2 mois pour augmenter ce nombre. Mes deux défenseurs centraux marquent en moyenne environ 25 à 30 buts par saison - Dans mon livre, c'est beaucoup.

En plus d'avoir des attributs élevés - je recommande de regarder visuellement les joueurs pour avoir une idée encore plus approfondie avant de signer. Il peut également vous donner une idée du type de ppm dont ce joueur peut bénéficier pour maximiser sa qualité.

J'ai un attaquant qui a l'air génial quand je regarde ses attributs - il a un pied très faible et il m'agace visuellement avec des finitions indéterminées faibles - c'est un gros non non pour moi un signe d'avertissement - maintenant je l'essaie en tant qu'ailier droit en raison de sa grande rapidité - mais je ne suis pas satisfait de ce gars bien qu'il soit considéré comme une star et apprécié en tant que tel - sauf qu'il est plus un joueur à se débarrasser de mon esprit.

J'espère que vous pourrez l'utiliser
à votre santé

[/CITATION]

Bonjour, je suis très heureux de vous revoir, que pensez-vous de MOI cette année? personnellement je trouve ça vraiment médiocre, aucune amélioration dans la logique des joueurs dans une action de défense ou d'attaque, une finition exécrable, les GK adverses qui sont capables de faire 20 arrêts par match contre nous (digne de Neur à son apogée) bref vraiment déçu et j'aimerais avoir votre avis

You said:
Hello, I am very happy to see you again, what do you think of ME this year? personally I find it really mediocre, no improvement in the logic of the players in a defense or attack action, an execrable finish, the opposing GK who are able to make 20 saves per match against us (worthy of Neur at its peak) short really disappointed and I would like to have your opinion.

Its **** but I still play it - people demands it from me :D
I think if their is brave and talented souls out their who's willing to work hard - they could challenge the creators with a more complete manager game that especially improve on the visual performances - for me this market is still very open becourse noone has yet given us the complete overhaul of a management experience. I'm certain this niche is ripe for the taking.

Right now we have a bunch of robots in fm - doing the same things over and over again it has been like this forever - theirs no surprises in what we visually experience and its very hard to pick a player and say this is that player - he do this and that - no he's a robot and does it the exact same as someone with simular attributes :) - we need the variety and the surprise element so we can go the last mile and become really addicted to this game - such a thing would be a game changer in football management simulations.

Visual Variety in player behaviour is really key here - if that arrives the game will become 200% better if not more - player uniqueness will blow our mind and we will be willing to pay a monthly fee just to see it.

Football manager's strong features - The Huge DB - the Visual interface can be quite beautiful - the stats of paradise theirs plenty of statistics that can even satisfy the most nerdy out there - The linking in the game is useful but could be even better.

Cheers mate

Hi

Is the any player instructions as I play on stadia so have to set up the tactic and can't download it. Also is it the standard corner tactic?

Would some one be able to screen shot the corners and player instructions please.

Thanks