The FM learning our tactics is true or a myth? what do you think guys?

The first thing I have noticed is that sometimes the defense is caught by long balls, this could be really dangerous against small teams and pacey poachers.

The first thing I have noticed is that sometimes the defense is caught by long balls, this could be really dangerous against small teams and pacey poachers.

Yes mate it happens some times! Thats why i want to make a tactic to prevent that. maybe lowering defensive line. Thanks for the feedback ;)

Yes mate it happens some times! Thats why i want to make a tactic to prevent that. maybe lowering defensive line. Thanks for the feedback ;)
However the offensive phase is amazing, it has really some potential.

Well as a Mid-table team it just does not work. :S The tactic require that your defenders can win every 1V1 situation and it's very sensitive to counterattacks. The midfielders are often caught on the last 1/3 off the field leaving the defenders alone against 3 or 4 opponents. I will try to tweak it to a 4-3-3 formation instead, and see if it helps. :)

Well as a Mid-table team it just does not work. :S The tactic require that your defenders can win every 1V1 situation and it's very sensitive to counterattacks. The midfielders are often caught on the last 1/3 off the field leaving the defenders alone against 3 or 4 opponents. I will try to tweak it to a 4-3-3 formation instead, and see if it helps. :)
Hmmm i'm sad to ear that... I know that it need a defensive tweak, specially mid or underdog teams... I'm working on that. And thats why its a alpha version yet... Patch 15.2 its hard to break :p even if its bad, share the results and let us discuss them ;)

Mate juventus its a beast with this tactic ;p Nice results with juve. Lets see if we can make a version for underdogs and mid team to ;)
I think we will have to reduce the offensive phase to make a version for underdogs and mid team. Actually my 3 cbs can intercept most of long balls, we don't really suffer counters, I don't think that is possible with underdogs. However, you really broke the machine, AI can't stop my wingers :)

View attachment 319936
So far I played 7 matches, 6 wins and 1 loss
- The offensive phase is just too ******g amazing, the best I have ever seen. And except Tevez I don't have world class strikers, I can only imagine what you could achieve with Suarez/Messi/Neymar trio...
- You will dominate every match pretty much, with an average of 6/8 clear cut chances. Against Dortmund I had like 40 shots, 20 of them on goal :p
- You might suffer long balls and pacey strikers as I said before. I lost against Chelsea (pretty unlucky to be honest, definitely deserved to win or at least to draw) because my defenders were struggling against Hazard and Schurrle. I trained Def. Movements and Teamwork and seems like they have started to intercept every ******* ball :)
- I might have find the solution for away matches: I changed the two wingers to def. wingers on support and it seems like they tracked back to help the cbs, now i'm tweaking it to make a counter tactic :)
Again, you really broke the engine mate :)