thank you man i love 4-4-2 so i use your tactic with roma and: 8w and 2 loses. 1 lose vs inter 4-1 but i forgot to use v2 and idem vs atletico madrid when i lose 1-0

let us see the results ;)
I'm glad that it's working for you ;)

I ran some games with this in a test save, very good at home but struggles away. I'm a mid table team in the league, so any tips on being better away from home?

psycadelik i'm thinking about to try this with my heart club FCPorto (as you :)). i dont like too much play without CDM, do you think this can work only playing with 4-1-4-1 formation?

GUYS: TRY TO SET YOUR TRAING BEFORE OF THE MATCH AS OFFENSIVE MOVEMENT (I DONT KNOW IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE) SINCE I SET IT SO I SCORE 21 GOL IN 4 GAME

These are my results so far with this tactic (dont mind my pro paint skills :p)

The 2 draws i had are from having a complete offday

wjzwon.jpg

I ran some games with this in a test save, very good at home but struggles away. I'm a mid table team in the league, so any tips on being better away from home?
Well, being mid table team and even using v2 at away games, you can try put your wing back support instead of attacking and take off "get further forward" from your defensive midfielder. If you are really the underdog you can change mentality to normal instead of attack ;) try and let me know.

psycadelik i'm thinking about to try this with my heart club FCPorto (as you :)). i dont like too much play without CDM, do you think this can work only playing with 4-1-4-1 formation?
Well i understand your question :) you want to use our perl Ruben Neves in is natural position. In my case i train him as central midfielder and he is doing great ;) You can always use the 4-1-4-1 formation if you fell better with it :) Good luck

These are my results so far with this tactic (dont mind my pro paint skills :p)

The 2 draws i had are from having a complete offday

wjzwon.jpg

What you mean with off day? tell us about the game and how they score to let us see if it can be improved in any way.
thanks ;)

Look at this guys (6)
View attachment 324807
Total control of the match!

Last edited:
What about a trening??

Hi escude! I play classic version so training it's not like "full" version. I leave team training to my assistant but take over individual training my self ;) I put the training according to there role in the tactic. Example: Jackson Martinez plays with Complete Forward rolo so i train him as complete forward ;)

View attachment 324799

If anyone have a good training let us know.

What you mean with off day? tell us about the game and how they score to let us see if it can be improved in any way.
thanks ;)
!

with that i mean -> bad passing on the midfield, missing CCC's like crazy, and just being dominated as far as possetion goes

Tried this tactic with Atletico Madrid , played 7 games won 6 , drew 1 , i must say this is the best tactic for FM15 so far for me , good job man , congrats !

Nice to here that ;) put some screens here to show your results ;)

Just update my game to version 15.1.4... Lets see how the tactics behave on this new patch!

Tactic is good. Corners don't seem to work as much in new patch