You are PSG i presume :p

EDIT: i'm testing the tactic in the new 15.1.4 patch and it's doing great ;) corner seems to be good too.
I will keep testing.

EDIT2 :p : it seems that attack it's better in this new patch. 5 games in new patch - 5 wins - 24 goals for - 3 goals against :)

Last edited:
Hi mate , It's me Rocket the Racoon .
I was decided to wait TheWibe create new tactic for fm 15 and help him with his tactic . But look like he doesn't have enough time to play fm so i decide to help you improve this tactic .
BTW , great tactic thru
View attachment 324750

Hi mate , It's me Rocket the Racoon .
I was decided to wait TheWibe create new tactic for fm 15 and help him with his tactic . But look like he doesn't have enough time to play fm so i decide to help you improve this tactic .
BTW , great tactic thru
View attachment 715522

No problem :) one thing that i would like to improve is defensive corner and FK. I feel that if i can improve that, the tactic will be almost "unbeatable" :p
Great results btw :)

View attachment 715510
Really like this tactic . But sometime I lost to small team like lens CSKA Moscow

Rocket, if you look at Christians tread were im testing loads of stuff you can see that there will be losses for everyone. (lots of people have lost with his tac to likes of west ham, bolton and gluchester)

What makes the tactic is the man leading the team.

Remember that you lsiten to the scoutraports, take precautions and also use the right teamtalks and use talks ingame.

You play the speedyversion do you?

Jsut never use Passionat, stick to calm (if need to calm down the lads or Assertive).

Cred to author for another good addition to FM-Base!

Oh and if ANYONE discover a good set pice, please link it for the sake of humanity because the community deffo needs it!

Rocket, if you look at Christians tread were im testing loads of stuff you can see that there will be losses for everyone. (lots of people have lost with his tac to likes of west ham, bolton and gluchester)

What makes the tactic is the man leading the team.

Remember that you lsiten to the scoutraports, take precautions and also use the right teamtalks and use talks ingame.

You play the speedyversion do you?

Jsut never use Passionat, stick to calm (if need to calm down the lads or Assertive).

Cred to author for another good addition to FM-Base!

Oh and if ANYONE discover a good set pice, please link it for the sake of humanity because the community deffo needs it!

Amen! :)

Who is the top scorer? Left striker or Right Striker?

Who is the top scorer? Left striker or Right Striker?

My top scorer is left striker ( mainly Jackson Martinez ) but the right striker scores a good amount too.
When i arrive at home i will post stats from my strikers ;)

SERIE A
25 19W 4D 2L
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
ROMA 12
ATLETICO 12
CITY 12
CSKA 0

FIRST ROUND: PARIS 1 ROMA 2
cool.gif

Nice win mate ;) Are you enjoying the tactic?
thanks for the screen! Keep us updated ;)

português? :)
Yes i'm portuguese.
Sim sou português ;)

SERIE A
25 19W 4D 2L
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
ROMA 12
ATLETICO 12
CITY 12
CSKA 0

FIRST ROUND: PARIS 1 ROMA 2
cool.gif
Wow that cl group is on fire :p can you put your draws and losses screens?

thanks and keep it going ;)

EDIT:
As promised here are the screens of my strikers ;)
Jackson Martinez
View attachment 324618

Aboubakar
View attachment 324620

Otavio
View attachment 324619

Mendes - my future star
View attachment 324621