psy just noticed now, new patch has arrived. have you tested your tactic in 15.1.4?

i'll post 3 screens of the worst game i had with this tactic (the 2-2 against SLB) -> ive made the screenshots in portuguese so its a bit more easy for u :p

2dujfwh.jpg

mi1gy1.jpg

2n6w4qp.jpg

Have you tried this on highly structured or fluid maybe (just for a change) because it's leaking quite a few

You may have something here. Half time away at spurs, 2-0 up. Best away performance of the season so far...

You may have something here. Half time away at spurs, 2-0 up. Best away performance of the season so far...

Finished 3-0, absolutely battered them 20 shots, 12 on target. They had 6 & 2.

Does this rule about the strikers taking corners still must be applied with the new patch?

Guys i'm not at home right now but i will repply to all of you. Thanks for the feedback about the tactic be leaky. I will see what i can do about that. For those using structured keep us informed ;)

These are my results during my "test games" Gyazo - 8c84e28d0652676a9e80d4d0e09758d0.png.
defeat against bvb was a balanced match where a draw would be a fair result, but anyway team played really well so,,,
i'm going to start a new save with a proper team will be back later with results :)

psy i just would like to know what you did with quintenro and braimi, i'm a bit confused...