v2 -
View attachment 324768

v1 tactic screen
View attachment 325081

v2 tactic screen
View attachment 325082

Tactic instructions
View attachment 325078

As you can see from v1 to v2, i change one striker to defensive midfielder to help more in defense and hold midfield in hard games.

TRAINING
I play in FMC so the training is different from "normal" game. For team training i let my assistant to take that but i take control from individual training. I put them training the role they play in the tactic. Example: Jackson Martinez plays as complete forward so i train him as complete forward. Simple as that ;)

View attachment 324782

CORNERS
View attachment 324842View attachment 324841
View attachment 325074
As you can see, my team score 34 goals from corners in 34 games for domestic league :)
To make this work you must put your strikers take the corners. It's very important to do that, otherwise it won't be effective.

Invincible in domestic league with 100 points (league record), 128 goals scored, 19 goals conceded.

View attachment 325080

My players stats
View attachment 325079

My transfers
View attachment 325077

And now the calendar ;)
View attachment 325083
View attachment 325084
View attachment 325085
View attachment 325086

Won all domestic competitions but lost against Bayern in Champions league but i'm not worried with it. We deserve to win but thats football :)

Just for people that say that i save and reload when i lose!
View attachment 325067

NOTE: Opening post will be updated every time it's necessary!

Good games to all of you ;)

Last edited:
which version of fm15 is this? is this tactic work for pc version? i am confused.

Nice mate, I will try it, last thing so I'm sure I'll not waste time, did you use the real time editor o something like that?

Nice mate, I will try it, last thing so I'm sure I'll not waste time, did you use the real time editor o something like that?

No! Whats the point on that?... Every one plays the way they want but i don't see the fun on using that.
I'm sharing the tactic because it's working wonders for me. You should try it and see if works for you. Hope so :p

Later today or tomorrow i will add to OP one list with recommended players for each position.

;)

I give it a try. What is your advice about training and Match preperation?

Last edited:
this tactic is re di cu lous !

2 games with chelski, 9 goals (4-0 ahead vs liverpool atm and its only half time haha)

this tactic is re di cu lous !

2 games with chelski, 9 goals (4-0 ahead vs liverpool atm and its only half time haha)

The tactic is rediculous? You score 9 goals in 2 games? I'm confused atm.
can you put a screenshot?

rediculous as "insane" :p meant in a good way ^^ ive scored 13 goals in 2 games, 6-0 vs fulham, and 7-0 vs liverpool ;)

also scoring some good goals from corner kicks as well !

i'll put a screenshot later after ive got a few more games played ;)

rediculous as "insane" :p meant in a good way ^^ ive scored 13 goals in 2 games, 6-0 vs fulham, and 7-0 vs liverpool ;)

also scoring some good goals from corner kicks as well !

i'll put a screenshot later after ive got a few more games played ;)

ohhh sorry for that :p
i'm happy that the tactic its working for as its working for me ;) when you have played more games put here the results :)

In corner kicks did you put your stikers to take them? Its very important!

Last edited:
Hi people,
just updated OP with corners settings ;)

EDIT:
Just started second season and its going great. That lose agains Braga kill me :p 2 goals from fk..
View attachment 324831

Look at this kid... it's going to be a star :) He scores 4 goals in last cup game.
View attachment 324832

Last edited:
thank you man i love 4-4-2 so i use your tactic with roma and: 8w and 2 loses. 1 lose vs inter 4-1 but i forgot to use v2 and idem vs atletico madrid when i lose 1-0