Kit Discussion thread

clackerbag said:
is it bringing back memories of THAT game?

nah good memories, best game ive ever been to tbh

BTW im on about the Alloa v ICT challenge cup final which was 4-4 AET and Alloa won on pens when even the gk hit a pen

New Rangers Away Top:

052934354006qf.jpg

Hmmm I'm not too keen on that Rangers shirt.

tbh i quite like the shirt (apart from that its rangers) I doesnt match the shorts though

Aye that celtic shirt isnt bad, rangers isnt great.

Here is some better pics of The Gers kit:

I heard that Celtic kit is their european 1. Or is it the away kit?

Heres Barca's new home:

prdmaxzoom1469804254gi.jpg

Barca's Away:

prdmaxzoom1469828189zf.jpg

Barca usually have a weird away top, last seasons was a bright yellow, that one looks quite nice and very different.

Looks pretty good. Not sure about that guys beard though :D

yea big Elvis needs a shave, Were getting a champs league kit aswell which might be daft as we prob wont get in :p

Elvis's beard usually pwnz

That tops ****, its just last seasons but with a bit of whit added to the bottom of the sleeves, last years was cool though

sorry if this has been posted lads , i dont come in this topic much but :

Boro Launch New Home Kit

BORO launch their 2006-07 home strip exclusively to season ticket holders this Saturday - with limited numbers of the new-look away shirt also available.

The kit, which will be on sale from both MFC Retail stores, will be available only to 2005-06 season ticket holders over the weekend before going on general sale from Monday (July 10).

MFC Retail stores at both the stadium and Captain Cook Square will be open from 9.30am to 5pm on Saturday and from 10am to 4pm on Sunday.

The new home strip, modelled below by Adam Johnson, will be on sale to 2005-06 season ticket holders on production of their Red or White Book.

Adam Johnson - Photo by Claire Foy

All sizes of home shirts, shorts and socks are available, together with the ladies' fit shirt and boxed sets of baby kits.

Manufactured by Errea, the home shirt retains the popular white chest band but a gold trim has been added to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the club's survival.

The shirt is made of breathable material, which is designed for optimum performance as well as comfort. The logo of club sponsors 888.com is emblazoned across the centre of the shirt.

There will also be limited stocks of the new away shirt, below left, available to purchase in adult men's sizes and a small number of children's sizes only.

Keith Lamb, Gareth Southgate and Steve Gibson with the new shirts - Photo by Blades

There has again been a price freeze on all Boro home shirts, with adult shirts priced at £40 and children's shirts from £30. Baby boxed sets (£26.50), which include a full home kit, are also available and would make perfect gifts for Boro-supporting toddlers.

Shorts are priced from £13.50 to £19, with socks ranging from £7 to £9.

Orders for the new home shirt can also be made online here. Those making website orders should allow 28 days for delivery, though most orders are dispatched within one week.

The full away kit will be launched later in July.

0,,1~2938297,00.jpg

0,,1~2935160,00.jpg

0,,1~2924941,00.jpg

Nice of them to let a terminally ill patient model the new home shirt for them. :)

It looks pretty swish for a Boro home shirt.

Yea home top is the *** but the away top is rather ****.

Kris said:
Yea home top is the *** but the away top is rather ****.

yeah i like the home one and we got to vote for the away one and there was some a lot better than that blue and white one but it somehow got picked :worried:

its ok though, seen worse:)

Some kits I was looking at on forum.football.co.uk.

New Valencia kits.

equip28ju2006b.jpg

Man yoo's?

US008709.jpg

3 Real Madrid kits.

rm14rb.jpg

rm20ql.jpg

rm39cv.jpg

Arsenal Home.

robinvanpersieinthenewkit3ne.jpg

Like the real madrid top but the new style nike tops are really ****, apart from Celtics 'international' away strip :D

i like them all apart from Arsenal's its not that great.