Kit Discussion thread

i like them all except arsenal and man utd ones think them 2 are awful

Doubt that will be the Utd one,theres loads of mock ups goin around

Well the only 'official' image of the new Man Utd kit so far is...

So that one posted earlier could be it.

I havent seen it on the kit thread yet so I think it is quiet xclusive. Chelsea kits for nxt season.....

Lol true I might have to cut my hands off so i dont buy it :pirate: . So I guess this is the first time it has been shown :D. But although they do look quiet good until the players are seen in them you can never be sure that they are the real other kits. Om 99.9% sure of the home 1 becuase 1 of the pic looks real professional, but the others mite not be the real thing.

Well it's just the standard Adidas kit, so it might not be the official one yet. Looks nice though. The away kit is rubbish though.

If it is ill buy it..cool as **** really.

I bet you didn't even buy it did you tubby? :p

quite like the adidas shirts. Wouldnt buy 1 tho, cs u cant just buy another teams shirt cos u like it.

Another of the Man Utd kit, it looks alright apart from it's a bit shiny in that pic.

Don't like that kit, Man Utds kits are usually nice as well.

I’m not a fan of the badge around the crest.

I like it now, might buy it.

Better pic....

prd_maxzoom_158287-648.jpg

A nice pic of the socks as well....they truly suck donkey dong.

prd_maxzoom_26983.jpg

i thought that the celtic kit was lush. might push myself and get that, also man u is alright, could be 100 times better though.

Nice shirt imo, the socks are **** but they don't bother me seeing as I only get the shirts not socks. Good overall tbh.

Liverpool UEFA Champions League away strip

3rdkit_o6_riise_body2.jpg

3rdkit_o6_riise_body_full.jpg