Kit Discussion thread

Looks a bit old school

quite nice.

what colour is it?

In 1 pic it looks green & in the other it looks blue.

looks ok, reminds me of the one they had in 94 was it?

Same colours as the one we had in 1996. :)

Looks really good. Im sure it will be green like previous Liverpool away strips.

New Liverpool shirts:
kitlaunch_06_2503.jpg

kitlaunch_06_250.jpg

kitlaunch_06_2505.jpg

kitlaunch_06_2506.jpg

kitlaunch_06_2502.jpg

kitlaunch_06_2504.jpg

i might buy it, It's class it's very old school style Adidas. I am also loving the away kits the yellow one reminds me of there 99 away kit.

I love all the addidas shirts this year, especially the R. Madrid home kit I picked up today. Chelsea's, Liverpool's, Bayer 04 Leverkusen's etc, all great kits and **** over Nike's.

Yeah Adidas shirts pwn Nikes this year, not too keen on Liverpool's away shirt though but the other two are good.

the red liverpool top would be nice but that collars AWFUL

and the keeper top looks really tacky

not bad otherwise

Liking all the tops, very nice.

The Adidas kits r diff the best, I do like a few of nike's tho.

samleggott said:
the red liverpool top would be nice but that collars AWFUL

Yeah, gotta agree with that, otherwise a half decent shirt, im deffo loving the white and blue one :cheers: Is the blue and white one an away kit or is it the third kit?

Does anyone know any good online kit retailers that sell the Bayer Leverkusen 06/07 home shirt? I want one to play 5-a-side in because my team play in red and i'm fed up wearing my England top every week.

leverkusen_home_0607.jpg

I know of one which is uksoccershop but i'm pretty sure there is cheaper options than £44.99. Can anyone help at all?

Subside Sports is pretty good Wes. They don't have that Leverkusen shirt at the moment but they might get it soon. If not there are plenty of other red shirts.

The new Scotland kit

Its nothing special but I like it :)

thats ****, basically rangers colours as well, last top was nice as well

Yeh the colours is way too bright and it's a bit too plain as well.

I'm definately not buying it now! :D

Im getting it tommorow. Not as good as the last one but still nice. What name will I get if I get one. Im thinking Baxter!

I suppose Baxter is the least embarrassing name to get. I know I wouldn't ever want to be seen wearing a Miller shirt :D