Kit Discussion thread

Yeah i remember you showing us the link Greg :p

u showed the link gregor...to be fair i think it was slightly inconclusiv cos of the nike tick o' sommat..

back to the thing about redders not buying any top apart from ur own team..
JR its jus like walking into any old mens clothes and buying a shirt cos u like its design of whatever..a complete football n00b would proly buy a shirt cos it looks nice rather than cos its a certain teams..

its like sayin whn u buy gucci u are only gonna buy gucci and versace is a rival brand so youll never ever buy it..

if the spurs top was nice id buy it..

oh yeh and how many england fans are thinking about buying another teams WC top..?

0,,1~2854018,00.jpg

New boro shirt choices ^^

E is the best, goes Aplhabetically, top left to bottom right.

Murali said:
u showed the link gregor...to be fair i think it was slightly inconclusiv cos of the nike tick o' sommat..

back to the thing about redders not buying any top apart from ur own team..
JR its jus like walking into any old mens clothes and buying a shirt cos u like its design of whatever..a complete football n00b would proly buy a shirt cos it looks nice rather than cos its a certain teams..

its like sayin whn u buy gucci u are only gonna buy gucci and versace is a rival brand so youll never ever buy it..

if the spurs top was nice id buy it..

oh yeh and how many england fans are thinking about buying another teams WC top..?

It isnt anything like that...i dont support a shirts design. :|

I won't be buying another WC teams shirt unless its fake and only £3.50 then i can sell on Ebay :yikes: :cool:

and an updated list as i cant edit first post :mad:

International Kits:

Ukraine Home
Germany Home
Argentina Home 1 - Argentina Home 2
Argentina Away
Serbia and Montenegro Home
Japan Home 1 - Japan Home 2 - Japan Home 3
Japan Away
Spain Home 1 - Spain Home 2 - Spain Home 3
Denmark Home
South Africa Home
Italy Away - Italy GK + Away
France Home 1 - France Home 2
France GK
Holland Home - Holland Away
Nigeria Home
Greece Home
Possible England Away Kit
Ghana
Nike International Shirts
Cameroon Home - Cameroon Away - Cameroon 3rd
Senegal Home? - Senegal Away?
Mexico
Switzerland Home - Switzerland Away
Poland Home
Czech Home - Czech Away
Ivory Coast -
Togo
Equador
USA
Korea Kits Pic 1 - Korea Pic 2
Some Nike Kits
Portugal Home - Portugal Home Again - Portugal Away

Club Kits:

Napoli Home - Napoli Away - Napoli 3rd - Napoli 4th

Liverpool (3 Fake Shirts)
Fake 1
Fake 2
Fake 3

Columbus Crew
NY MetroStars
Salt Lake
LA Galaxy
DC United
Chicago Fire
Werder Bremen Home

Redders said:
0,,1~2854018,00.jpg

New boro shirt choices ^^

E or D. The others are terrible. But knowing the Boro fans they will pick the worst one again (A & B).

D as in the green and gold? :|

E is my favourite... B looks like this years training top would have to say C as second fave.

Yes D as in the green & gold. It has a nice simple, clean look. F is alright too.

JR u havent put the best part of the kit selection...the birds !!! I swear the one whose C went to nunthorpe, twins have a look, wasnt she in the yr below us?

0,,1~2854009,00.jpg

bit red..tops not nice tho

0,,1~2854011,00.jpg

dint she go to nunthorpe !
0,,1~2854016,00.jpg

this should win...and shes yammin.

Yeh the one in the black went to nunthorpe and she goes to Prior now and the last one goes to Prior aswell.

I think B and E are quite nice, don't like the green and gold one.

is the first girl in the borro shirt real? she looks like a ****** doll. i cant quite tell but i know the other 2 are real

Lee said:
Yeh the one in the black went to nunthorpe and she goes to Prior now and the last one goes to Prior aswell.

NOOOO u lie !! whichone ? the white top ? or the last one on the website page??

:(

so she must be in *our* year thn

dotn worry trav their all real..iam shure mfc dont create dolls to model their away tops..but that could be a possibly explanation as to why we get no transfer money.

lee is the one in the white top that emo girl?

0,,1~2854017,00.jpg

doesnt she look like an elf !!!!

Sean said:
The first lass is a right dog. Used to be in my science classes at school. She must be wearing a ton of make-up their cos she looks half decent.

The second one (Ashleigh) is in my Business clas :)

second ones yammin.

eh how can the first be in ur science class, shes in the year below us !!

Well the fact that I've just told you she was in my science class tells you she was in our year :p

Shirt C has been evicted :O

Well i just realised its an "X-Factor style vote" no doubt to raise more funds.

So this shirt:

0,,1~2854011,00.jpg

Will not be Boros away kit after getting only 6.5% of the votes in the 1st round :|

WTF?

Redders already posted that Liverpool shirt... and 2 others that where similar. We think that they're fake. :)