Kit Discussion thread

Sean said:
Well the fact that I've just told you she was in my science class tells you she was in our year :p

she isnt !!!!!! she was in the year below us...iam shure u were hallucanating...u were like in set one as well for science werent you !!? she wasnt in our year at all !! year below !!!!

that liverpool tops quite swish even tho its fake

Murali said:
she isnt !!!!!! she was in the year below us...iam shure u were hallucanating...u were like in set one as well for science werent you !!? she wasnt in our year at all !! year below !!!!

She was in my science class, her name is Hannah Mikel (not sure about spelling).

She may even have been in my maths, but im not to sure.

I got the Spain top today, my parents brought it back from Spain.

*cough* stay on topic sean, murali and redders *cough*

its shirt A (White with blue stip) or D (green one) for Boro, voting finishes tomorrow midnight.

Sean said:
She was in my science class, her name is Hannah Mikel (not sure about spelling).

She may even have been in my maths, but im not to sure.

omg no u monghead not hannah miekle !! she was in ms stephanys form and looks nawt like her.shes not as skinny. hahahaha hannah miekle. this one was in the yr below us. hmm there might be a pic of her on the leavers website.

Murali that is Hannah Miekle.

Redders said:
its shirt A (White with blue stip) or D (green one) for Boro, voting finishes tomorrow midnight.

Erghhh A is terrible. I'm gonna vote just to make sure Boro get it :p

My Japan top :D

01-03-06_1558.jpg

01-03-06_1559.jpg

01-03-06_1600.jpg

Not as good as my Chez Rep top with Skacel on it :D

Kris said:
Not as good as my Chez Rep top with Skacel on it :D

Pity Skacel has no chance of going to the WC, the fat diving *****

that liverpool top is well smart i will be gettin that

Considering getting a trinidad,Sweden and Paraguay top for the world cup.

Anyone seen the new Celtic away kit? It was in the paper a few weeks back. As u could guess green is not my fav colour but it was offal. I wonder how many celtic fans will wear it?

It looks exactly like a Celtic away top from 10 years ago, therefore I think and hope its a fake

Why bother posting it if it does not work?

'New' Man Utd kit....