Kit Discussion thread

I hated it until I saw it on thta player 6th from the left...what a babe

Im gota get that :D

I reckon Utd's shirt will change cos it was supposed to last for only two seasons, with or without a new sposnsor

Never heard of AIG before, waste of money for them IMO. Surely there arent that many american soccer fans who will notice the sponsor as much as if they sponsored an american sports team.

The T & T away top is actually purty smart

clackerbag said:
Never heard of AIG before, waste of money for them IMO. Surely there arent that many american soccer fans who will notice the sponsor as much as if they sponsored an american sports team.

AIG are an American corporation but they do have activity in Europe as well. I don't think a company would have been willing to pay out so much money without thinking through what they were doing first.

ajw said:
I reckon Utd's shirt will change cos it was supposed to last for only two seasons, with or without a new sposnsor

Yeh it will be changing designs for the new season I thinks. Hopefully it will because the sponsor just looks out of place where it is at the moment.

The only good thing about our new sponsor in my eyes is the money were going to get each year from them. It doesn't really look good on our shirts, so we are going to be getting 3 new shirts next season but the blue one will be same design as this year just different sponsor.

Eugh, just looks like a 5 year old Newcastle shirt.

haha it does look old school Newcastle,like when they were good and Andy Cole score 40 in a season

That is horrible, if they wanted retro style why not just have it plain like the new nike national strips.

clackerbag said:
That is horrible, if they wanted retro style why not just have it plain like the new nike national strips.

Havent you seen it before? it was in all the Scottish papers months ago

Yes but the papers have been wrong before, remember when a kid photoshoped the celtic total 90 kit last year and all the celtic fans went crasy because it had a white back instead of hoops all the way round.

yeh well nothings changed, that strip still hasnt been confirmed as real, like the total 90 top

Sean said:
Murali that is Hannah Miekle.

lmao, sean she IS NOT, i think i found her myspace as part of the nunthorpe people browsing. whats the link for our leavers do website ? ill show u who she is..

Here the new Gers home kit if any1 is interested:

I like it, nice colour of blue but dont like the positioning of the umbro badge.

saw it the other day, much better tahn your current ****.

1 question though, why a Saltire, why not a union jack seeing as we're British :cool: