Kit Making Pen Tool Challenge - SEMI FINALS 2 - "FOOTBALL AND ALCOHOL DO NOT MIX."

Who's Kits are better?

• Ryanhobbs

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Dec

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted Dec, only cos I like the ribbon on the home it, they look ace (and really hard!). I didn't much like Ryan Hobbs' kits. Sorry, but I think they're a bit crowded and Americna-looking. But why RANGERS?! YOU SHOULDV'E PICKED CELTIC!!

I'll never forgive you.

i picked spurs !

as the rangers are far to simple

Pistol, hoops are my enemy :p.

Callum, simple? You mean like Arsenal's new home kit is just red with white arms. Yes two tone sleeves and ribbons are drooling simplicity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pistol, hoops are my enemy :p.

Callum, simple? You mean like Arsenal's new home kit is just red with white arms. Yes two tone sleeves and ribbons are drooling simplicity.

Then, sir, you are Celtic's enemy. ^^)

Position is correct mate, I used an align tool. Size I admit looks a bit small now I am looking at it.

By the way nice kits Ryan, admittdly they look similar to designs already (home looks a bit like Puma Africa) but what you have done is top notch and if I lose to you I will take no dishonour in it.

Cheers dec, I think you are better at using Photoshop than I am, your kits are always flawless!! I think I have this need to invent a new unique eyecatching design every time I make a kit, between us I think we would be good!!! Maybe I need to reign it in a little, but I want to be unique, I have a ' black star kit pack' coming out soon, just for something differant, good luck pal

Ryan Hobbs for me, brilliant kits. Dec, I usually like your simple-styled kits, but there just isn't enough there for my liking.

Im going to vote for Dec on this one. I like the unique-ness on Ryan's kits but the Duplicate Prem logo on the left sleeve looks daft. and because I love simple neat kits. Both are good sets of kits KIU

I am pulling out of this. I feel Ryan has somewhat twisted votes his way as he put "please vote for me" in his explanation. Due to this I am now suspicious in how he may have accumulated votes (e.g. Via PMs) and I don't think it is fair on myself as he was asking for votes however I haven't.

Good luck in the final Ryan.

I am pulling out of this. I feel Ryan has somewhat twisted votes his way as he put "please vote for me" in his explanation. Due to this I am now suspicious in how he may have accumulated votes (e.g. Via PMs) and I don't think it is fair on myself as he was asking for votes however I haven't.

Sounds like sour grapes to me. You were pretty much doing the same on another one of these threads.

Never ever said vote for me, say what you like but I don't think someone saying vote for me is fair and though Bradyo has removed it to me it still shouldn't have been allowed and is basically asking for votes.

Never ever said vote for me, say what you like but I don't think someone saying vote for me is fair and though Bradyo has removed it to me it still shouldn't have been allowed and is basically asking for votes.

Mate, get a grip, Ryan is winning fair and square, he put what looks like hours into his kit and it looks great, hence why he's winning. Why is is so hard to accept that there are better kit makers out there?

Yes a dodgy rip off of puma Africa for the home takes hours. As I said it was the fact he asked for votes.

Don't worry, no-one will vote for someone because they said 'vote for me plz'.
Also, you could at least quit with dignity rather than making excuses and insulting ryanhobb's kits.

Yes a dodgy rip off of puma Africa for the home takes hours. As I said it was the fact he asked for votes.

Mate, your home kit is blue with 2 lines.. It hardly took too long.. He put more effort in and his kits got more votes.. Thats why he's winning..

Would you like your toys back? Or you keeping them out of the pram?

Voted for Ryan

Dec, if I've told you once, I've told you a million times, just because he used a method that is perfectly legal, but you didn't decide to use, (although I gave you the option to) to advertise his kits, (saying vote for me in his quote) Does not mean he is cheating, I've offered you the chance to write a quote at least twice, and you've ignored both of my offers, it does in fact, sound like sour grapes to me, and actually reminds me of a quote by freddyadu on one of the other threads:

Dec you are terrible at taking any type of criticism, and you sound like an extremely sore loser.

And now seeing it like this, I feel his point may actually be correct. I also find it fairly hippocritical that you say this after receiving a bit of criticism on your kits in the same thread:

Not to try and sway your vote but just because El_Wulfio's looks more it doesn't mean it is, I mean I had to decide to make them like that and put the effort in making them perfect but also this isn't an effort competition it is a kit one. However it is your choice :) and El_Wulfio's are top kits.

Which, as freddy also mentions, does sound like slandering. You are basically saying "El_Wulfio's kits aren't great, just because he has a lot going on in them, vote for me, cause mine are better." I'm not an idiot, I can see this is the case. You've also tried to avoid criticism by adding "And El_Wulfio's are top kits" which I know full well you don't believe for one second, due to our recent Msn conversations.
Obviously, I'm not going to disclose information from there without being antatgonised because it's wrong to post a private conversation, but let me just say, if they did read them , there would be a lot of raised eyebrows.

If you still wish to resign from the competition, I will accept if you confirm on this thread, and the match will go down as a loss for you, and Ryanhobbs will progress to the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.