Kit Making Pen Tool Challenge - SEMI FINALS 2 - "FOOTBALL AND ALCOHOL DO NOT MIX."

Who's Kits are better?

• Ryanhobbs

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Dec

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies guys my mate got his hands on my account as he used my iPhone and read all my PMs to know I complained about it. Sorry.

Also Micky, you try and do "2 lines", guess what it takes ages to do ribbons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies guys my mate got his hands on my account as he used my iPhone and read all my PMs to know I complained about it. Sorry.

Also Micky, you try and do "2 lines", guess what it takes ages to do ribbons.

So, let me get this straight, you're not pulling out?

It wasn't me, sorry.

Mate thought he would pull a joke on me on my iPhone while I was getting the dominos.

Due to this I am now suspicious in how he may have accumulated votes (e.g. Via PMs) and I don't think it is fair on myself as he was asking for votes however I haven't.

haha, i like how every week it seems to be your "crew" that votes for you, as in from fever pitch or where ever you came from, but i voted for ryan and he didn't pm me, you arent the best kit maker on this site, you don't win everything, so just take this as a loss :)

My "crew"? I don't PM anyone.

Anyway say what you want guys I know the truth.

oh and dec, when i was against u the previous round, you where saying this...

I created my kits entirely from scratch using the pen tool. The only thing I didn't was the collar - I even made the Pacman logo. Neall however didn't create the three stripes or on the away the little \s to cut them off but they are beautiful kits.

Good luck Neall :).

I know I was just saying I did use the pen tool and saying how you used it and didn't - hence I didn't create the collar and you didn't create the arm three stripes.

The only thing I don't like is the adidas logo on the home, would have looked better in black with an orange stroke imo.

could be turning my voters away ? so what i didn't care.

The 2nd one I was critiqueing your kits so I don't think that is fair to say that, the other possibly and for that I am sorry.

However I didn't say "please vote for me" like he did.

If these accusations carry on it could be the death of any kit competition. Ryan has won it so lets move on.

I can't believe how childish you are dec, not only have you accused me of fixing the competition, you have insulted my designs and then lied about it, bradyo has created a great competition and you have devalued it in your petulant strop!!!
I personally would not want to be in a competition with you now as your obviously not mature enough to enter these, shame as your a good designer, but on this occassion my kits were better, yes they have a couple of small errors but they are more inventive, people obviously appreciated that, you owe me an apology, and bradyo.

I won't say anymore but your a digrace for that outburst and I don't believe your lies

sorry to all who have had to put up with this, and thank you to those who defended me

Maybe, like we have story bans, we can have 'kit competition entering bans', for people who can't cope with losing.

Stop the ****, or this comp will be stopped dead if people who enter cannot take losing. Another word, and the person will be infracted.

Stop with the spamming guy's, move on before i close this.

You might be right dunc, but it is so pathetic that people behave that way

Maybe, like we have story bans, we can have 'kit competition entering bans', for people who can't cope with losing.

People like this that are spoling competitions by complaining because you lost. One of the main reasons only competitions approved and/or ran by myself and KevyMatts will be running.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, this poll has had to be closed early, due to moderators rightly closing the thread because of petty arguments. That means the winner is Ryanhobbs, with 33 votes who progresses to the final round. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.