KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition

I know what I'm doing, there's definitely no white background on my end. Check the format you've saved them in. Fairly certain it'll be from your end tbh .
Don't worry! I'm not criticising your work or how you do things. I haven't saved custom kits from this forum before so I didn't realise i had to click on the image first then save it as .png.

Thanks again for the great work! They're the best quality custom kits I've seen, so they're much appreciated.

Last edited:
Club: Holmesdale FC

Manufacturer: ?? (Logo visible in the picture)
Sponsor: (home) (Away)
Home: On the right side of the photo
Away: On the left side of the photo

Team: Sheffield Wednesday
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: Chupa Chups
Kit Colours: Home; Blue and white stripes Based on the 87-88 home shirt
Away; Green and white based off the 88-89 away kit
Third; Black and gold Surprise me (90s themed designs)
All kits based off 18-19 umbro templates if possible
Could I also get the Premier League badges on the sleeves
with the trim logos around the sleeve please! Cheers for taking on the request your work is brilliant!!

Team: ACS Gloria Popesti Leordeni
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Telekom
Colours: home: red with thin white stripes, like this:
away: white with black details
third: black ( and maybe dark grey ) with golden details

AS Treviso

Team: AS Treviso

Sponser: Assicurazioni Generali

Colors: Navy (003367), Darker Navy (001a36), Gold (ffbf00), Darker Gold (eaaf00), White (ffffff)

Main Kit Colors: Home - Gold (ffbf00), Away - Navy (003367), Third - White (ffffff)

Notes: For all of the kits I was wondering if you could do the Umbro sleeve pattern like the current West Ham kits. for the kit designs honestly, do what you want get experimental with it, but allow it to still fit the aesthetic of the crest.

Resources:
View attachment 24211View attachment 24210

Last edited:
EDIT

Colors: Navy (003367), Darker Navy (001a36), Gold (ffbf00), Darker Gold (eaaf00), White (ffffff)

Main Kit Colors: Home - Gold (ffbf00), Away - Navy (003367), Third - White (ffffff)

Notes: For all of the kits I was wondering if you could do the Umbro sleeve pattern like the current West Ham kits. for the kit designs honestly, do what you want get experimental with it, but allow it to still fit the aesthetic of the crest.

Resources:
View attachment 1192806View attachment 1192807

View attachment 24113
If you could use this variant of the sponsor that would be nice.

Resources:

Hi MrSnowman!

Please give this a crack when you're free. Plan to use it for my next, long-term save.

Team: Wembley F.C

Kit Manufacturer:
Nike

Sponsor: Football Manager

Colours: Red for home and White for away

Extras/Notes:
Have just included the picture for reference, but honestly, have fun with it. Would love it if you could somehow differentiate their kit, seeing as it’s red, from Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal etc...Whether that be the colour, design. Tall order I know, but whatever you could do would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Last edited:
Hi MrSnowman!

Please give this a crack when you're free. Plan to use it for my next, long-term save.

Team: Wembley F.C

Kit Manufacturer:
Nike

Sponsor: Football Manager

Colours: Red for home and White for away

Extras/Notes:
Have just included the picture for reference, but honestly, have fun with it. Would love it if you could somehow differentiate their kit, seeing as it’s red, from Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal etc...Whether that be the colour, design. Tall order I know, but whatever you could do would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Hey, MrSnowman great job :)
Is it possible to ask for the Holmesdale kits with more protruding sleeves, such as those of Sheffield Wednesday ;)
Sure, I suppose so. As long as you don't mind the collar being totally different from the original v-neck?

Millwall Kits

Hi please can you make me some kits for Millwall please mate?
Team: Millwall
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas

Sponsor: Any

Colours: normal colours for home kit, but different colours for away and third

Hey, MrSnowman great job :)
Is it possible to ask for the Holmesdale kits with more protruding sleeves, such as those of Sheffield Wednesday ;)

Hi please can you make me some kits for Millwall please mate?
Team: Millwall
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Any
Colours: normal colours for home kit, but different colours for away and third

Those kits are really good! Just a couple of changes though, can you not use BetWay as the sponsor because West Ham have it as their sponsor, and also for the away and third kit, make the badge normal (not changing the colour) Thanks!

Don't have the colours saved but alright then, I'll get to it when I have the time. And you said any sponsor so I chose whatever, if you want something else just pick one, it's easier.

Thanks. Not taking any atm, dealing with the passing of my mother so I'm currently away from my computer. If you don't mind waiting I'd be happy to take care of it once I'm back, although I'm not sure when that could be.