KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition

Like before I'm probably gonna skip some here and there, either because I'm not feeling it or they've been done in the main thread already.

Hashtag utd kits,

Adidas kit
Sponsor football manager
attachment.php
attachment.php

Team: Bayern
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Colours: This seasons coluors
Extras/Notes:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hello, please could I request kits of the football club 1. FC Lokomotive Leipzig?

Team: 1. FC Lokomotive Leipzig
Kit Style: this style
Sponsor: this sponsor
Colours: Home like this - away colors reversed

Many thanks!
attachment.php
attachment.php

Team: Belfast City
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas

attachment.php

Colours:
Home - Peach/orange with navy trim
Away - Turquoise with navy trim
Third - Navy with peach/orange trim

Extras/Notes:
Sponsors/kit manufacturer to be same colour as trim
All three can be in the style of this previous design you made for someone else please. Thanks very much or any help you can be!

attachment.php

in fact, I would rather these were done with the Hashtag United template you’ve used in your most recent reply to this thread. They look great! Thanks

Hi mate got redirected by RocheyB here, do you do customs kits? If so ill be very happy.

Team: Lechia Police
Sponsor: bet365 and Samsung
Colours: Black/Red mix white collar (home), away in all honesty i dont necessarily mind
Extras/Notes: If possible could you do a non-sleeves version too? As i am doing this on FM and in a basketball league im in, if you cant do non-sleeves its fine ill take the sleeved version anyway as this would be much appreicated work.
1209508-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-lechia-police-fc2_180px.png

Last edited:
Team: Nykøbing FC
Sponsor: Carlsberg
Colours: Home kit main color blue secondary-tertiary colors white and orange,away kit white with orange details,third kits all orange and turquoise details

Extras/Note: maybe third kit have a detail like this with a bear instead of lion? Away kit may look like your Loxley Fc white kit design.Thanks in advance,love your work
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Love the kits, please can I add a request to your list....

Team: Ruston Sports

Sponsor:

Colours:

Home - Blue
away - Yellow

Extras/Notes:

THANKS IN ADVANCE! ������������
attachment.php
attachment.php

Team: Belfast City

Colours:
Home - Peach/orange with navy trim
Away - Turquoise with navy trim
Third - Navy with peach/orange trim

Extras/Notes:
Sponsors/kit manufacturer to be same colour as trim
All three can be in the style of this previous design you made for someone else please. Thanks very much or any help you can be!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

To be honet those are much better than I imagine it would be, man thanks a lot ,you're an artist

EPL Kit request & MLS Kit request

i heard you like to do custom kits from rocheyb thread.
Not disrespecting the main kit thread from "Request your kits here!" even though i did request a kit (and it look good thx to them) and i would like to see how you would do it.
I have 2 teams to request if that's ok with you.

1st club
Team: Elite International FC link
Sponsor: Sony, Apple(sleeve logo)
Colours: Blue with Black features(home), White with Blue features(Away), Blue with Gold features(third)
Extras/Notes: Premier league sleeve logo(Home & Away), Champions League sleeve logo(third)

2nd club
Team: Honolulu FC link
Colours: Green with White features(home), Black with Green features(away), Green with Gold features(third)
Extras/Notes: MLS sleeve logo(Home, Away & third)

If you have any issues, then feel free to ask. Other than that, work your magic

Last edited:
Not disrespecting the main kit thread from "Request your kits here!" even though i did request a kit (and it look good thx to them) and i would like to see how you would do it.

1st club
Colours: Blue with Black features(home), White with Blue features(Away), Blue with Gold features(third)
Extras/Notes: Premier league sleeve logo(Home & Away), Champions League sleeve logo(third)

2nd club
Colours: Green with White features(home), Black with Green features(away), Green with Gold features(third)

Do you want the third kit of the first club to be similar to the home kit? Just with gold instead of black? Or different design?

And the second team - Apple logo instead of MLS logo on that sleeve or placed above?

Do you want the third kit of the first club to be similar to the home kit? Just with gold instead of black? Or different design?

And the second team - Apple logo instead of MLS logo on that sleeve or placed above?

1st question: Just to clarify, the home kit is blue(main color) with black and the 3rd kit is blue(main color) with gold but to answer your question is YES, i would like a 3rd kit to be different design to the home kit.
I don't want the 3rd kit to be like: "Its just like the home kit but with gold" is that make sense?

Same for the 2nd club, the home kit is green(main color) with white and the 3rd kit is green(main color) with gold and YES, the 3rd kit should be different design to the home kit because of reasons i mention above this.

2nd question: I want both sleeves to have a logo. So, the MLS logo is on one sleeve and the Apple logo is on the other sleeve. Is that make sense? Same for the 1st club, the EPL is one sleeve and the apple logo is on the other other sleeve.

OR am i not allowed to have both sleeves to have sponsor and only allow to have 1 sleeve sponsor?

1st club

2nd club

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Remarkable. This is way better than i expected. Appreciated thx for you to make this masterpiece and rocheyb for the badge.
Thx to damo547, his version are great in his own way and your style is great in its own way. Thank you so much.
I'd definitely recommend people to come here if they like their kits to have a different approach of a style. Heavily underrated and deserve more recognition.

Last edited:
Team: RSC Anderlecht
Kit Manufacturer: Joma
Sponsor: BNP Paribas Fortis
Colours: Home = Purple and white / Away = White and purple
Extras/Notes:
Home :
attachment.php

Away :
attachment.php

Team: RSC Anderlecht
Kit Manufacturer: Joma
Sponsor: BNP Paribas Fortis
Colours: Home = Purple and white / Away = White and purple
Extras/Notes:
Home :

Away :

Not too interested in recreating existing kits tbh, sorry.

Team: Arsenal

Colours: I only want a third kit in half light blue, half dark blue with the sleeves being the opposite color of the one on that side of the kit.

Extras/Notes: I want them in the same style as the arsenal kits you posted on here a few days ago.
I'd prefer a clean look.

Team: Arsenal

Colours: I only want a third kit in half light blue, half dark blue with the sleeves being the opposite color of the one on that side of the kit.

Extras/Notes: I want them in the same style as the arsenal kits you posted on here a few days ago.
I'd prefer a clean look.

Something like this?

attachment.php