Colours: Home: white with green sleeves, Away: dark yellow with black sleeves
Extras/Notes:
Thanks in advance

attachment.php
attachment.php

Team: Chelsea
Kit Manufacturer: under armour
Sponsor: Predator
Colours: Home - Blue, Away - White with red stripes and same collar if possible same as photo, Third - Black
Extras/Notes: home and third kit any design you want. away kit as close as possible to photo. badge on all kits to be the same as shown if possible.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Team: Midland Vikings
Kit Manufacturer: adidas
Sponsor: KDM scaffolding
Colours: any
Extras/Notes: i dont have a badge so if you or somone can knock me a badge up aswell that would be amazing thank you
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Team: Newport County
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Colours: Home kit main color orange,secondary black.Away kit main color white secondary orange,you can be creative with third one

Thank you so much in advance

Nice to hear that you are back. :)
Team: Rot-Weiss Essen

Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Thyssenkrupp (Would be nice if you could adjust the logo to the jersey colors)
Colours: Home - Red with white details, Away - White with red details, Third - Yellow and Blue
Extras/Notes:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sorry for 2 request at a time but I started a very fun youth challenge career with Lyra-Lierse team and they don't have a nice kit on my archive so please do these aswell when you have time, Thanks a LOT

Team: Lyra Lierse Berlaar

Sponsor: Turkish Airlines
Colours: Home kit main color red,secondary yellow,third color black.Away kit main color white secondary red/yellow,you can be creative with third one

Team: Newport County
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Colours: Home kit main color orange,secondary black.Away kit main color white secondary orange,you can be creative with third one

Thank you so much in advance
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Nice to hear that you are back. :)
Team: Rot-Weiss Essen

Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Thyssenkrupp (Would be nice if you could adjust the logo to the jersey colors)
Colours: Home - Red with white details, Away - White with red details, Third - Yellow and Blue
Extras/Notes:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Sorry for 2 request at a time but I started a very fun youth challenge career with Lyra-Lierse team and they don't have a nice kit on my archive so please do these aswell when you have time, Thanks a LOT

Colours: Home kit main color red,secondary yellow,third color black.Away kit main color white secondary red/yellow,you can be creative with third one

I'll get to this one soon. ������

I'm not sure why the kits didn't post, only just noticed. Here you go...

Newport County

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Rot-Weiss Essen

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Can you post some logos?

attachment.php

Hello — could you please create shirts for this custom team, Loxley F.C.

HOME: Think of the Zlatan-era Manchester United, with the two-tone red shirt by Adidas. Like that but using the two-tone blue from this logo and the Adidas trimmings either in white or the gold used on the logo's edge — whichever you think looks best.

AWAY: White shirt with Adidas trimmings in either the gold or the darker blue.

THIRD: Go nuts — something colourful (good taste not a factor)!

For the main shirt sponsor, please use the logo for Marriott Internationals (Hotels). Change the colour of it to suit the overall design.

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hello — could you please create shirts for this custom team, Loxley F.C.

HOME: Think of the Zlatan-era Manchester United, with the two-tone red shirt by Adidas. Like that but using the two-tone blue from this logo and the Adidas trimmings either in white or the gold used on the logo's edge — whichever you think looks best.

AWAY: White shirt with Adidas trimmings in either the gold or the darker blue.

THIRD: Go nuts — something colourful (good taste not a factor)!

For the main shirt sponsor, please use the logo for Marriott Internationals (Hotels). Change the colour of it to suit the overall design.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Mr. Snowman — These Loxley F.C. shirts aren't actually for me, they are for the guy for whom I created the logo. He's not that familiar with FM threads so I agreed to get some kits organised for him. But for my part, I'm really impressed by these — excellent work! As a semi-regular visitor to the Saints Kit Store in Southampton city centre, it's not difficult to imagine a similar store stocking these shirts or a flood of fans wearing them on their way to the stadium. Top stuff.

Why you not on Twitter? @mrsnowmankits is available — make it yours. Then you can tweet your stuff to all the online FMers and let them all know that you're here. Let me know if you do so and I will RT and help to spread the word. I'm on @FMLogos_rocheyb

EDIT: The guy you made the kits for is over-the-moon with them. He sends his thanks. I took the liberty of posting them on Twitter and crediting you and you're getting several likes and compliments from FMers.

Last edited:
Hi there, could you create for me a set of kits for Dundee City.

home Kit - mainly white with red/black details
away kit - Black with white /red details
third kit - red with black/white details

kit make Adidas

if possible have the sponsor as DPD logo

this is the club logo View attachment 8137

Mr. Snowman — These Loxley F.C. shirts aren't actually for me, they are for the guy for whom I created the logo. He's not that familiar with FM threads so I agreed to get some kits organised for him. But for my part, I'm really impressed by these — excellent work! As a semi-regular visitor to the Saints Kit Store in Southampton city centre, it's not difficult to imagine a similar store stocking these shirts or a flood of fans wearing them on their way to the stadium. Top stuff.

Why you not on Twitter? @mrsnowmankits is available — make it yours. Then you can tweet your stuff to all the online FMers and let them all know that you're here. Let me know if you do so and I will RT and help to spread the word. I'm on @FMLogos_rocheyb

EDIT: The guy you made the kits for is over-the-moon with them. He sends his thanks. I took the liberty of posting them on Twitter and crediting you and you're getting several likes and compliments from FMers.

Thanks, I really appreciate that. Nice to know they're being well received. I've actually got a pretty active Instagram, and not so interactive twitter account. I can be found at @mockup_fc and @fcmockup respectively.

Can you make me some adidas hashtag utd fanasty kits please

Thanks, I really appreciate that. Nice to know they're being well received. I've actually got a pretty active Instagram, and not so interactive twitter account. I can be found at @mockup_fc and @fcmockup respectively.

I thought I'd seen those Newport concepts somewhere, good job. I'm @requestakit on Twitter and also an admin on the FMBase Discord and Twitter, it's great to see someone else posting high quality kits for FM players. Keep up the good work!