Status
Not open for further replies.
no probs. templates look good. no idea how to change colours though. i usually just package them up and stick thme in the game as they come, as im not overly talented!

i only now how to do it on photoshop, on there you go to layer, then layer style then colour overlay and change the colour from there

Cheers man i think i got it

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

So far i've made these. :)
ArsenalFC.png

Chelsea.png

PumaAberdeenFC.png

AberdeenF.png

btw joshwa why dont you make yours smaller? make it normall size the make it small ?

how do u put the sponsers on the shirts and play about with colours? not got a clue wot im doin but wud like to have a go!:S any help wud be gd:D

im using photoshop but not got a clue!lol

To change the colour you need to use colour overlay, you go to layer, layer style then colour overlay and you change the colour like that.
and for the sponser ijust get one of the internet save it open it in photoshop then just drag it over to the kit and resize it but the sponser needs to have a transparent background...

ermm a few screenies wud help just seem to be goin round in circles!lol soz to be a pain

ermm a few screenies wud help just seem to be goin round in circles!lol soz to be a pain

okay mate this is so hard to explain if you dont get this then your best idea is to watch videos of people making kits on you tube thats what i did and learnt strate away..

okay first you choose the kit style you want
View attachment 27133

then press the arrow on the kit you choose so it gives you more choices
View attachment 27134

as you can see you got mores choices now and click on the arrow next to the one you want to do cos all of them have layers inside where you can change the colour
View attachment 27135

right click on the layer you want to change colour of and go to blending options once you are in there you will see colour overlay
View attachment 27136

choose the colour you want and press okay when your done you will have to do this to all the layers if you want to change the colours
View attachment 27137

its not to clear mate its so hard to explain with just pictures your probs better of checking on youtube

Your better of looking at this [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnqLOTZ8HYE&feature=related"]YouTube- How to Make Football Kits - [Basic Tutorial][/ame]

ok mate nice1 does look confusing in the pics sure i will get tho! cheers for ur help!:D

Just a tip, when resizing badges or anything, hold shift otherwise it becomes stretched

Status
Not open for further replies.