Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh I've been looking for these! The only one I have is the '08 SS pack :S Thanks for this!

Hello guys.
I found these FM10 kit templates with a little help from S.J,
http://www.fmstyle.co.uk/forums/fm09-templates/2496-kit-templates.html
but i was wondering does anyone know how to change the colours of these templates. Also which program do you all recommend to use while editing i've been using Macromedia Fireworks MX2004 and been doing alright.
Thanks

a little help from S.J ? i was the one that found them lol

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Just a tip, when resizing badges or anything, hold shift otherwise it becomes stretched

thanks frankie, i dont think mine look to bad, mate would you be able to make me oe of them premium member sigs please ?

Mine doesn't come up with the layers? And they're all .png files :'( Help? (A)

EDIT: IGNORE THIS POST - found the template file :)

gettin there now but how do u blend the badge in wiv the colour of shirt?

where can i download photoshop?

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

or where can i down load the ss'08 templatem or photo editor thing??

my first effort at making kits let me know wot u think! BIG THANKS TO S.J

my first effort at making kits let me know wot u think! BIG THANKS TO S.J

they look good mate and your only going to get better aswell. i like the one with the ed hardy logo looks ledge

they look good mate and your only going to get better aswell. i like the one with the ed hardy logo looks ledge

cheers nice1 yeah ed hardy one is the best i think got a bit annoyed wiv the others!lol

Hi colu d somebody help me because i dont understand the video so step by step plz

cheers nice1 yeah ed hardy one is the best i think got a bit annoyed wiv the others!lol

yeah they all look really good mate. think the badges may be abit to big though?

yeah think they are too now u said!^^) glad u helped hopefully do some more see wot u think....

its funny how 1 person starts making them then everyone wants to maybe i should just jump of the forth road bridge see how many follow me !

its funny how 1 person starts making them then everyone wants to maybe i should just jump of the forth road bridge see how many follow me !

XD yeah, true mate.

I've been creating kits for about half a year now, I've not uploaded any to the site cos I'm only doing fantasy ones. Photoshop is great :'(

i done them all last year tae and 08 but not fantasy one just club ones its just funny how everyone wants to do them now like flys on S**T

its not about you hunter.. ive been making stuff for a while as i was the badge designer on football manager live.. cant see what your problem is cos other people want to try! maybe you should jump on your own..

Not bad mate :$ Where did you get the Coca-Cola sponsor from, Google images?

Status
Not open for further replies.