Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, kit's not too bad, although there's too much black on it for Man Utd's tradition :p

On the download link (OP) what exactly is the second download for? Just a bunch of football tops on bodies..? :S

Christs sake Hunter.
Wisen up alright?
I won't post anymore kits if it makes you happy!

how do you make the config files??

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

how do you make the config files please?????????

Here is a config file for kits. All you have to do is right click edit, replace the * with the relevant club ID number. Then click save file.

how the **** do u make the crests and logos without the background it came on so it is just the crest and not a white background that over laps the black for an example??????????

how the **** do u make the crests and logos without the background it came on so it is just the crest and not a white background that over laps the black for an example??????????

All images have to be saved as a .PNG format. This will get rid of any backgrounds.

lol thanks m8 but now i saved it as png it go's behind the kit????

Look at where it is on the layers section in photoshop as you might have to move the image layer above the image you are placing it over.

Heres one I made earlier for my fantasy team I am using.

There is already a thread for them somewhere by another member. They have far more expertise than me at it.

pleasecan some 1 explain to me how to drop the background from the logos like on the blackberry on my nufc shirt above i dont want the white... it wrked with the newcastle crest but not with anything else all my pics are saved as png's please help i cant work out wots going on

Are you using Photoshop?

Get the Magic Wand, and click on the white background, then press DELETE. In the bottom right hand corner, find the Background layer and turn it off. Then save as a .PNG file and it should work.

i done the magic wand thing but cant find the background layer option to turn off in the bottom right???

In the bottom right on Photoshop you got the layers box yeah? Minimise everything in that box and right on the bottom should be an arrow and next to it says Base. Click that arrow, then right at the bottom is Background.

Status
Not open for further replies.