Kit Thread 10/11

Lol Mike.What if Arsenal had the same kind of shirt?

Then it would be the best kit to grace the planet earth :D

Nah, I'm joking. Arsenal have had some shockers in the past and if that came up, I certainly wouldn't buy it.

I'm dissapointed, but apparently that Arsenal shirt is fake, they compared it to last year's release and all the creases are the same and you can see exactly where they've patch over the white with red. I'll try find the pic, but it seems like it won't be our kit after all :(

Football Culture isnt the best source to go by, also why has it got a red collar for?:S isnt your current home kit now not to 2011:S

not sure about the red collor but the current kit is on sale at half price at the moment so it kinda sums it up.

My Bad it is confirmed :

23383506.png

the red in the chelsea kit is to pay tribute to the chelsea war pensioners.

4416907313_17628bf42b_o.jpg

I know its been posted already.

But seriously I nearly died laughing at it ^^)

lol im joking man chelsea where far the better team this year and deserve it

visit this link its sick

http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/chelseakit/content/default.aspx

I like the way they animated everything and you can explore the kit i dont like the chelsea goalie kit and why do they keep putting that badge on the goalies kit? i like chelsea's original badge better than that one

chelseas keeper kit is allways horrible lol the new one is boogie green lol its even worse than that iluminous orange one we had

Some reason my brother loves the orange one and is always moaning why cant chelsea get that keeer kit He thought that the bright orangedistracted the strikers of when they where about to shoot well now the strikers will be to scared to shoot seing a bogey green colour shirt

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

4416907313_17628bf42b_o.jpg

I know its been posted already.

But seriously I nearly died laughing at it ^^)

Saw that last week made me lol are they even football shorts? and the top half oh my god i wouldn't be surprised if the strikers i the world cup drop dead laughing wtf is that ment to be?

I'm dissapointed, but apparently that Arsenal shirt is fake, they compared it to last year's release and all the creases are the same and you can see exactly where they've patch over the white with red. I'll try find the pic, but it seems like it won't be our kit after all :(

2jb2v14.png

Nice kits for the world cup. Has anyone seen the new chelsea kit, it says in jjb it is out begining of may. Have not seen the kit though