Kit Thread 10/11

Nice kits for the world cup. Has anyone seen the new chelsea kit, it says in jjb it is out begining of may. Have not seen the kit though

That's because its still April (H)

blackburn-rovers-10-11-umbro-away-kit.jpg

Blackburn Away.

Just to confirm the Chelsea kit:
znlg10.jpg

And a leaked photo of the Athletico Madrid kit:
11rx1yd.jpg

I'll be getting the LFC keeper kit, its really nice. Although I'll have to start going the gym and build some muscle, it looks as tight as f*ck.

Leeds
leeds-home_20100219_1609302931.jpg

Pompey (as worn in FA Cup Semi)
Pompey3.jpg

Love Brazil's 3rd kit. I'm very disappointed with Australia's away kit. I have our home kit from 2006 WC and still think it's a great looking shirt. Much better than the new away one. The badge its awful. 06 badge was nice and simple. Also, as much as it pains me to say, but I really like NZ's kit, looks good. Looking forward to seeing them in this year's WC. Not sure about Liverpool's kits. I've read through the thread and cannot gauge wether or not it is a confirmed kit or not. Can anyway clarify? Other than that, most kits look good. If Everton's is confirmed, that will possibly be the best looking kit the PL has seen in a long time.

ajax away kit 10/11
ajax-10-11-adidas-away-kit-4.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

pne home away and goalie kit 10/11
preston-north-end-10-11-puma-kits.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

I like the new chelsea kit, I like the red on the collar, but then again, i'm an Arsenal fan so I would. it's like a hostile takeover :p

somebody should make it for fm2010.

man utd home shirt 2010/11?

just found this not sure if it is the new home shirt or not. back to the 80's i guess