Klippybo's Annual FM Newcastle Save.....................................

Hate to see you having so much success being a Sunderland fan but truly well done! Try Wallsend Boys Club if you're up for a challenge. Put them in one of the regional divisions and build them up; they're known for their youngsters :)

Aberdeen?

Dont think we've ever gone head to head. Or Queens Park winning the Champions League like in your Championship manager days

I would have a punt at a team with shocking finances. Portsmouth perhaps? Would be interesting to see how you do with them!

How about trying 'FC United'
You could try and make them better then 'Man Utd'?

Try East Stirling. Don't do Queen's Park, they're permanently amateur and although that may not be a repellent now and maybe something that pulls you in, but you'll regret it when you realise all your effort has been wasted on something impossible.

How about trying 'FC United'
You could try and make them better then 'Man Utd'?

Dont think I can do them. I hate Man Utd so to manage a team so closely linked with them would be a turn off.

International Management with Belgium...?
Win the World Cup, Euros and Confed Cup and Hold them all at the Same time...???

Dont think I can do them. I hate Man Utd so to manage a team so closely linked with them would be a turn off.

Do what im doing mate, would love to do a story on it but really dont have the time and patience and basically the ability to do it. But i have taken a side from the lowest league of the level 9 pyramid and im currently chugging along nicely in the championship aiming at auto places or play offs.

I know many people might of done this but its a a big challenge and to make a team who iam ( Hebburn Town ) the greatest team of all time and the richest etc may take some time but i have been on the save for ages and still really into it.

Give it a go, the main part of it is signing players you havnt a clue about on amateur contracts so gives you pleasure out of signing players who become great i still have players in my team who i got on amateur contracts who were released form big teams.

Would love to follow a story from the start if someone done it. Im actually thinking about just telling a story with screen shots of my past successes and an odd update every so often etc as a running update every other day would be an instant fail ha

Do what im doing mate, would love to do a story on it but really dont have the time and patience and basically the ability to do it. But i have taken a side from the lowest league of the level 9 pyramid and im currently chugging along nicely in the championship aiming at auto places or play offs.

I know many people might of done this but its a a big challenge and to make a team who iam ( Hebburn Town ) the greatest team of all time and the richest etc may take some time but i have been on the save for ages and still really into it.

Give it a go, the main part of it is signing players you havnt a clue about on amateur contracts so gives you pleasure out of signing players who become great i still have players in my team who i got on amateur contracts who were released form big teams.

Would love to follow a story from the start if someone done it. Im actually thinking about just telling a story with screen shots of my past successes and an odd update every so often etc as a running update every other day would be an instant fail ha

you need to read mojo guernsey story did the same as you made them the best team in the world just with his youth never signed any 1 just bought back players he had to sell at the time its epic give it a read its awsome