Klippybo's Annual FM Newcastle Save.....................................

Storming the league and some really good deals in the market there. Honda on a free is brilliant!!

images

MARCH

Another unbeaten month and we end it at the top of the table with a 3pt lead with a game in hand. In the FA Cup we will play Reading in the semis and we will play Chelsea in the Champions League. There was a lot of rotation going on with my squad which probably played a part on us not being at our free flowing best.

The youth intake was pretty poor to be honest. Nobody to harp on about!

------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup 5th Round Replay

Newcastle United 2-1 Bolton Wanderers
Fierro, Hughes

We werent great but we did just enough to get through. They levelled late on and had a goal disallowed but Hughes popped up with the winner.

------------------------------------------------------------

Newcastle United 1-0 Swansea City
Tiote

-------------------------------------------------------------

Norwich City 0-2 Newcastle United
Wilshere, Honda

They missed an early first half penalty and we made them pay for that in the 2nd half. Norwich sacked Terry Butcher after this game.

---------------------------------------------------------------

UEFA Champions League 1st Round 2nd Leg

Newcastle United (2) 2-0 Atletico Madrid (1)
Santon, Hughes
(Agg: 4-1)

A nice win and a very good performance. Santon scoring is a bit of a surprise while both sides had a man sent-off.

----------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup QF
Peterborough United 0-2 Newcastle United
Hughes, Honda

They missed an early penalty and like in the Norwich game we made them pay for their missed opportunity!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Southampton 1-1 Newcastle United
Cisse

Cisse finally found his scoring touch but we conceded a last minute goal to drop 2pts. Debuchy got sent-off for us.

Newcastle United 1-1 Manchester United
Wilshere

Still unbeaten at home!!! This was a tough game with a total of 9 bookings and we injured two of their players.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LINE UPS
OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Bol
2-1
Krul
Yanga-Mbiwa
Papadopoulos
Streete
Haidara
Hughes
Honda
Gouffran
Vuckic
Fierro
Campbell
Paiva, Bigirimana, Karnezis
Swa
1-0
Krul
Debuchy
Papadopoulos
Coloccini
Santon
Tiote*
Cabaye
Ben Arfa
Wilshere
Sissoko
Cisse
Oxlade-Chamberlain, Honda, Fierro
Nor
2-0
Krul
Debuchy
Yanga-Mbiwa*
Streete
Santon
Tiote
Cabaye
Ben Arfa
Wilshere
Sissoko
Cisse
Honda, Gouffran, Hughes
AtlM
2-0
Krul
Debuchy
Yanga-Mbiwa*
Anita
Santon
Tiote
Cabaye
Ben Arfa
Wilshere
Sissoko
Cisse
Hughes, Campbell, Haidara
Pet
2-0
Krul
Anita
Yanga-Mbiwa
Midson
Haidara
Hughes*
Honda
Gouffran
Vuckic
Fierro
Campbell
Streete, Karnezis
Sou
1-1
Krul
Debuchy
Yanga-Mbiwa
Coloccini
Santon
Honda
Cabaye
Ben Arfa
Wilshere
Sissoko
Cisse
Hughes, Anita, Papadopoulos
ManU
1-1
Krul
Yanga-Mbiwa
Papadopoulos
Coloccini
Santon
Tiote
Cabaye
Ben Arfa
Wilshere
Sissoko
Cisse
Honda, Fierro, Oxlade-Chamberlain

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
MAPOU YANGA-MBIWA

images

View attachment 322253

Last edited:
images

APRIL

What a month!!!! We have just about won the league and FA Cup and we also knocked out Chelsea and Barcelona to reach the Champions League final.

In the league we beat WBA, Liverpool and Chelsea while we lost out to Arsenal and in the FA Cup we knocked out a Championship side for the 4th round running and will meet another (Leeds) in the final. In the Champions League we got lucky against Chelsea and then totally outplayed Barcelona in the first leg to leave them with too much to do in the 2nd. Porto will be our opponents in the final after they defeated Dortmund.

Finally I managed to get Lokomotiv Moscow as a feeder club.

-----------------------------------------------------

UEFA Champions League QF 1st Leg

Newcastle United 1-0 Chelsea
Cisse

This was done the hard way as Debuchy was sent-off after 18min. In the end I had 7 players booked and 1 red carded while 5 Chelsea players got yellow cards.

---------------------------------------------------------------

West Bromwich Albion 2-3 Newcastle United
Honda, Cisse, Oxlade-Chamberlain

I had a touchline ban for this game but my team didnt miss me. Well they did as they were poor and scored with every shot they had on target so we were lucky!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

UEFA Champions League QF 2nd Leg
Chelsea (0) 3-4 Newcastle United (1)
Cisse, Anita, Hughes, Ben Arfa
(Agg: 3-5)

We were hampered beforehand as my assistant never made subs against WBA so some players were not fit enough to play here!!!! Add that to Cabaye and Debuchy being suspended and Honda being unavailable meant that we were severely under strength.

In the end we got thrashed but won as once again EVERY shot we had found the net. They had over 20 attempts and went ahead twice thanks to 2 Ashley Cole penalties but we just kept bouncing back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Arsenal 1-0 Newcastle United

I suppose this had to come. After being so ruthless in our last couple of games we were awful in front of goal here and despite dominating lost the match.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newcastle United 2-0 Liverpool
Coloccini, Tiote

Thats better!!! This was our game in hand and by winning it we open up a 6pt gap at the top with 5 games to go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup SF

Newcastle United 1-0 Reading
Fierro

Our execution of Championship sides continued here and we will play another Championship side in the final!

UEFA Champions League SF 1st Leg
Newcastle United 3-0 Barcelona
Wilshere (pen), Sissoko, Tiote

WOOOOO!!!!! Normally I would say job done but not against Barca. We took the lead thanks to a 1st minute penalty and doubled the lead before half-time. Krul then saved a Messi penalty and we broke away to score the 3rd.

Newcastle United 1-0 Chelsea
Oxlade-Chamberlain

If we lost here we would drop to 2nd on goal difference albeit with a game in hand. We win so the league is now pretty mouch over and done with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

UEFA Champions League SF 2nd Leg
Barcelona (0) 1-0 Newcastle United (3)
(Agg: 1-3)

They had 21 shots to our 3 but we did enough in the first leg to hold on. At 0-0 at half-time I went ultra defensive just to make sure we got through.

LINE UPS
OPPRESGKRBCBCBLBCMCMAMRAMLAMCSTSUBS
Che1-0KrulDebuchyPapadopoulosColocciniSantonAnitaCabayeBen ArfaOxlade-ChamberlainSissokoCisseHaidara
WBA3-2KrulYanga-MbiwaPapadopoulosColocciniHaidaraTiote*HondaOxlade-ChamberlainWilshereSissokoCisse-
Che4-3KrulSantonYanga-MbiwaStreeteHaidaraAnitaWilshereBen ArfaOxlade-ChamberlainHughes*CisseCampbell, Midson, Bigirimana
Ars0-1KrulSantonPapadopoulosColocciniHaidaraTioteCabayeBen ArfaWilshereSissokoCisseOxlade-Chamberlain, Anita
Liv2-0KrulDebuchyPapadopoulosColocciniSantonTiote*CabayeBen ArfaOxlade-ChamberlainSissokoCisseHughes, Gouffran
Read1-0KrulYanga-MbiwaPapadopoulosMidsonHaidaraAnitaHughesGouffranVuckicFierroCampbell-
Barca3-0KrulDebuchyTaylorColoccini*SantonTioteWilshereBen ArfaOxlade-ChamberlainSissokoCisseYanga-Mbiwa
Che1-0KrulDebuchyPapadopoulosYanga-Mbiwa*SantonTioteCabayeOxlade-ChamberlainWilshereSissokoCisseGouffran, Anita, Hughes
Barca0-1KrulDebuchyPapadopoulosColocciniSantonTioteCabayeBen ArfaWilshereSissokoCisseHaidara, Hughes, Anita

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
CHEICK TIOTE
images

View attachment 322386

Well done man, hopefully you can win the Champions League and not flop like I did :'(

images

MAY

Trophies galore!!! We won the title, FA Cup and Champions League to add to the 2 trophies already won this season and the 3 we won last season. Going into this month the league was a formality but to win it by beating Sunderland was pretty sweet.

My full strength side comfortably beat Leeds in the FA Cup and in the Champions League we struck twice early on to defeat FC Porto.

Man City sacked Roberto Mancini and I have been offered the job but I am not interested of course.

--------------------------------------------------

Everton 1-2 Newcastle United
Wilshere, Fierro

They scored in the first minute and we levelled in the 2nd! Fierro came off the bench to score a last minute winner.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Newcastle United 1-0 Sunderland
Sissoko

CHAMPIONS!!!!! And to win it at home against our deadliest rivals makes it even sweeter! Whats more they had a last minute goal disallowed - HA HA!!!!

FA Cup Final
Newcastle United 3-0 Leeds United
Cisse, Cabaye (pen), Wilshere (pen)

We retain the trophy as I took no chances and fielded a full strength side as I thought I could rest players for the Champions League final in the next 2 league games.

--------------------------------------------------------------

West Ham United 1-1 Newcastle United
Honda

We fell behind early on and then played them off the park. Fierro had a late goal disallowed before Honda levelled with a free kick.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Newcastle United 4-0 Blackburn Rovers
Campbell, Haidara, Honda, Fierro

A nice end to the league campaign but more importantly it means we have now gone 2 seasons unbeaten at home in all competitions!!!!

UEFA Champions League Final
FC Porto 0-2 Newcastle United
Sissoko, Cisse

I expected to win this and when we took the lead in the first minute I knew we would. Cisse made it 2-0 after 20min and we cruised it from then on.

LINE UPS

Eve2-1KrulDebuchyPapadopoulosColocciniSantonAnitaCabayeBen ArfaOxlade-ChamberlainWilshereCisseFierro
Sun1-0KrulDebuchyPapadopoulosColocciniSantonTioteCabayeBen ArfaWilshereSissoko*CisseFierro, Gouffran
Lee3-0KrulDebuchyPapadopoulos*ColocciniSantonTioteCabayeBen ArfaWilshereSissokoCisseCampbell, Fierro, Hughes
WHU1-1KrulAnitaYanga-MbiwaStreeteHaidaraHughesHondaGouffranOxlade-ChamberlainFierroCampbellVuckic, Moffatt, Karnezis
Bla4-0KrulAnitaYanga-MbiwaStreeteHaidaraHughesHonda*GouffranOxlade-ChamberlainFierroCampbellVuckic, Moffatt, Karnezis
FCP2-0KrulDebuchyPapadopoulos*ColocciniSantonTioteCabayeBen ArfaWilshereSissokoCisseOxlade-Chamberlain, Fierro, Hughes

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
KYRIAKOS PAPADOPOULOS

images

END OF SEASON POST TO FOLLOW

images

END OF SEASON POST

What a season!!! We won the league by 6pts and once again only lost 4 games which was quite good considering we lost twice early on! The league cup was a non event but in the FA Cup apart from beating Everton away we were basically handed the trophy as the draw was extremely kind.

In the Champions League we emerged victorious thanks to once again getting a kind draw but mainly due to one 90min performance against Barca. We faced them 5 times this season and emerged victorious on 3 occasions. Add the Euro Super Cup and Community Shield and methinks we need a bigger trophy room!!!

But.......... much improvement is needed. Our goals tally was way lower than last season as HBA (15 less) and Cisse (11 less) just didnt score enough and it was just as well that my defence were on top form. We kept loads of clean sheets including a run of 7 in a row in the league.

For the summer there will be some changes. I plan to get a new LW for sure and as for departures I have ear marked Vuckic, Adan and Gouffran as no longer being required.

---------------------------------------------------

FIRST TEAM SQUAD
View attachment 322448View attachment 322451

PLAYER OF THE SEASON
MOUSSA SISSOKO
images

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE
View attachment 322453

AWARDS

Players Player of the Year - Moussa Sissoko
Manager of the Year
Team of the Year
- Moussa Sissoko
UEFA Champions League Dream Team - Tim Krul, Mathieu Debuchy, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Will Hughes, Hatem Ben Arfa, Moussa Sissoko
African Footballer of the Year - Papiss Cisse (he won several other African awards)

OTHER NEWS

Hughes, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Wilshere and Taylor called up for the World Cup
Santon not going with Italy
Verbeek checks in at Man City while Solbakken joins Middlesbrough
QPR, Reading and Bolton get promoted
Spurs beat Braga to win the Europa League

images

PRE-SEASON

So we are about to begin another season in which we will compete in 7 competitions. There was a lot of transfer activity with me spending £52m on 7 players and we raked in £57m in sales..........

---------------------------------------------------------

PLAYERS IN

View attachment 322505
RODRIGO
£25.5m from Borussia Dortmund

I have always admired this player in other saves but never got round to having him. Whether he will play LW or up front long term I dont know but I will give him a shot as the main striker this season.

View attachment 322506
THEO WALCOTT
£12.2m from Arsenal

He is one of those players whose stats arent world class but he has been immense every time I have had him before. Bags of pace and a decent finisher he will be a first team regular.

View attachment 322507
ALESSANDRO KAUFFMANN
£10m from Bayern Munich

I needed another CB and I have had my eye on this lad for a while so I decided to take the plunge. I had agreed a £15m deal for Phil Jones but couldnt afford him once I signed Rodrigo.

View attachment 322508
RYAN VIGURS
£2.5m from Celtic

This guy looks as though he will be great if he gets developed properly.

View attachment 322509
GE HONGCHEN
£1.5m from Shandong Luneng

He didnt get a work permit so off to Belgium he goes and hopefully he will develop there and come back and challenge for a first team place.

These guys came in for a pittance (Congedo was a free). I also signed Andrea Poli on a free and loaned him out.
View attachment 322511View attachment 322512View attachment 322513

----------------------------------------

PLAYERS OUT

Some controversial departures here. I sold Papiss Cisse to FC Porto for £32.5m as he didnt cut the mustard last year. I also sold club captain and icon Fabricio Coloccini for £6.25m to Inter Milan as he was getting on a bit. Yoan Gouffran left for Wolfsburg (£12.75m), Antonio Adan to Wolves (£2.2m) and Jonas Svensson to Blackpool £1.6m).

Mbabu, Satka and Alnwick were all sold for small fees while out on loan went Karnezis, Bigirimana, Ferguson, Poli, Hongchen and a few others.

------------------------------------------------------

SUMMARY

Rodrigo will start as my new striker but if that doesnt work out I have other options in Walcott, Vigurs and Fierro. Walcott will probably be Ben Arfa's backup while Oxlade-Chamberlain will cover Wilshere. I had planned to sell Tiote but after his season last year I cancelled that. Papadopoulos will replace Colo at CB and Cabaye is my new captain.

----------------------------------------------------------

OTHER NEWS

Mike Ashley is selling the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holland beat Italy to win the World Cup

--------------------------------------------------------------------

images

KRIS STUART APPOINTED AS DENMARK MANAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was hardly any jobs available after the World Cup and this was the the only one I went in for. I figured they are a decent enough team with great players in Eriksen, Kjaer, Andersen, Fischer, Agger and er Bendtner lol.

Will manage them until the end of the Euros and go to pastures new. The qualifying group I am in contains Germany, Montenegro, San Marino, Austria and FYR Macedonia.

Also they have one decent regen.........
View attachment 322514

Been ages since I've been able to take a proper look at these forums, great to see you've got a story up man and a flipping good one too!
I both grinned like a schoolboy when I saw the outstanding signings of Papadopoulos (I don't think I'm ever going to forget how to type that one out in a hurry) and Honda in your save, that Japanese man was phenomenal for me :D Then incredibly jealous for Wilshire...man I tried to sign him so many times when in my Brighton save I reached a high enough point with the club, but he just wouldn't join my side :(

Definately following this, always had a soft spot for Newcastle, football is the heart of the city.

images

AUGUST

Four games into the new season and we have collected 2 trophies and won a derby match so it has been a great start. We beat Spurs in both the cup finals and we have also been drawn away to them in the Capital One Cup!! We obviously avoided them in the Champions League draw where we will play Valencia, Anderlecht and AZ Alkmaar.

The board takeover collapsed (Man United have been bought over though) so Mike Ashley is still in charge at the top and I forgot to mention that the new England manager is Brendan Rodgers!

-----------------------------------------------

FA Community Shield

Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Newcastle United
Corchia (og), Debuchy

Debuchy finally gets his first goal for the club as we pick up another trophy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sunderland 0-1 Newcastle United
Sissoko

An interesting game to kick-off the new season!!! Sissoko struck late on to nab us the 3pts.

Newcastle United 4-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers
Sissoko 2, Wilshere, Rodrigo

We could have gotdouble figures here such was our dominance but I am happy to settle for four! Rodrigo got his first goal which is nice.

UEFA European Super Cup
Tottenham Hotspur 3-3 Newcastle United
Sissoko 2, Rodrigo
(AET Newcastle United won 3-2 on penalties)

An entertaining final this! We took the lead twice and got pegged back both times including one 5min from time. Into extra-time we went and they went ahead before Rodrigo struck to send the game into penalties where the first 4 were missed but we held our nerve to collect the cup.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

LINE UPS
Spurs2-1KrulDebuchyTaylorKauffmannSantonHondaCabayeBen ArfaWilshereSissokoRodrigoHughes, Fierro, Congedo
Sun1-0KrulDebuchyTaylorYanga-MbiwaSantonHughesCabayeBen ArfaWilshereSissokoRodrigoKauffmann, Oxlade-Chamberlain
Wol4-0KrulDebuchyTaylorYanga-MbiwaSantonTioteCabayeBen ArfaWilshereSissoko 2*RodrigoAnita, Kauffmann, Oxlade-Chamberlain
Spurs3-3KrulDebuchyTaylorYanga-MbiwaSantonHondaCabayeBen ArfaWilshereSissoko 2*RodrigoKauffmann, Walcott, Haidara

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
MOUSSA SISSOKO
images

View attachment 322759

View attachment 322764

images

DENMARK

Friendly

Holland 0-1 Denmark
Cornelius

Line Up: Schmeichel, Sorensen, Kjaer (Okore), Agger (Jorgensen), Bjelland, Poulsen*, Kvist, Andersen (Larsen) (Hamalainen), Eriksen (Nielsen), Fischer, Bendtner (Cornelius)

We got battered here but struck a late winner to defeat the newly crowned World Cup winners. Christian Eriksen and Lucas Andersen were shocking!!! Good start though.

images

SEPTEMBER

Victories all the way this month as we began to click into gear. Rodrigo has settled in and scored in 7 games in a row now including every game this month - long may it continue!!!!

To be honest the fixtures were pretty kind to us and I would have expected to be unbeaten at the very least so I know bigger tests lie ahead.

-------------------------------------------------

Newcastle United 3-1 Reading
Santon, Cabaye (pen), Rodrigo

--------------------------------------------------------

UEFA Champions League Group A

Anderlecht 1-4 Newcastle United
Honda, Rodrigo, Campbell, Streete

I rested pretty much everyone apart from Rodrigo and the players that came in did a grand job!

Newcastle United 1-0 Blackburn Rovers
Rodrigo

Rodrigo struck in the last minute to get us the win here. He has scored in 5 games on the trot now.

Norwich City 1-3 Newcastle United
Rodrigo, Honda, Tiote

6 in a row for Rodrigo now............

Swansea City 1-2 Newcastle United
Rodrigo 2

7 in a row................... (including a last minute winner!)

LINE UPS
Read3-1KrulDebuchyTaylorKauffmannSantonTioteCabaye*Ben ArfaWilshereSissokoRodrigoWalcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain
And4-1KrulAnitaStreete*KauffmannHaidaraHughesHondaWalcottOxlade-ChamberlainFierroRodrigoCampbell
Bla1-0KrulDebuchyTaylorYanga-MbiwaSantonTioteCabayeBen ArfaWilshereSissokoRodrigoHonda, Walcott
Nor3-1KrulDebuchyTaylorPapadopoulosSantonTioteHondaBen ArfaWilshereSissokoRodrigoHughes
Swa2-1KrulDebuchyTaylorPapadopoulosSantonTioteCabayeBen ArfaWilshereSissokoRodrigo 2*Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
RODRIGO

images

View attachment 322894

images

DENMARK

Friendly

Denmark 3-2 Northern Ireland
Andersen, Fischer, Eriksen

-----------------------------------------------------

UEFA Euro Championship Quals Group A

Germany 2-2 Denmark
Bendtner 2

A great result!!! We fell behind early on but led at half-time. They quickly levelled in the 2nd half and missed a penalty but we held on.

As a Fulham fan it saddens me to see we always seem to do poor in your saves... Relegated again last season :'(

I am just wondering - should I start a new save with a smaller side? Or another challenge? I am more than happy to carry on with this but I have sort of achieved all I can in 2 seasons!!!!!

Anywho feel free to comment and I will give it a think.

Not Newcastle, Castel di Sangro, Aberdeen or Bilbao though................ lol

I am just wondering - should I start a new save with a smaller side? Or another challenge? I am more than happy to carry on with this but I have sort of achieved all I can in 2 seasons!!!!!

Anywho feel free to comment and I will give it a think.

Not Newcastle, Castel di Sangro, Aberdeen or Bilbao though................ lol

San Marino challenge, Pacific challenge?

images

Wor Jackie Milburn - 353 apps and 200 goals
(Jack and Bobby Charlton's uncle)

OCTOBER

From a feast to a famine!!!! Rodrigo scored to make it 8 games in a row he scored in and then he failed to score in the next five!!!! This month saw us get dumped out of the league cup at the first hurdle and lose to Man City in the league but we are still at the top of the table and in control.

No new news regarding a possible takeover. Ashley is still willing to listen to offers.

--------------------------------------------------

Newcastle United 3-0 Valencia
Taylor, Cabaye, Rodrigo

8 in a row for Rodrigo now.

Queens Park Rangers 0-3 Newcastle United
Ben Arfa 2(2pens), Sissoko

I thought I had put Rodrigo down as my penalty taker!!!!! Never mind. Joey Barton got sent-off for them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City 3-1 Newcastle United
Oxlade-Chamberlain

7min Vidal gets sent-off for them, 11min we take the lead. It all went downhill from there.

Capital One Cup 3rd Round

Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 Newcastle United

Once again the league cup slips away. Not too disappointed as we have beaten Spurs in 2 finals already this season.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AZ Alkmaar 0-1 Newcastle United
Fierro

Supersub Fierro came off the bench to score a last minute winner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newcastle United 1-0 Tottenham Hotspur
Oxlade-Chamberlain

Meeting number 4 with Spurs this season already ends in a win for ourselves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINE UPS
OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Val
3-0
Krul
Debuchy
Taylor*
Papadopoulos
Santon
Anita
Cabaye
Ben Arfa
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Sissoko
Rodrigo
Fierro, Hughes, Haidara
QPR
3-0
Krul
Debuchy
Taylor
Papadopoulos
Santon
Tiote
Honda
Ben Arfa 2*
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Sissoko
Rodrigo
Fierro, Hughes, Haidara
ManC
1-3
Krul
Debuchy
Taylor
Papadopoulos
Santon
Tiote
Cabaye
Ben Arfa
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Sissoko
Rodrigo
Honda, Walcott
Spurs
0-1
Krul
Debuchy
Taylor
Papadopoulos
Haidara
Tiote
Cabaye
Ben Arfa
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Sissoko
Rodrigo
Fierro, Anita, Walcott
AZ
1-0
Krul
Santon
Kauffmann
Yanga-Mbiwa*
Haidara
Anita
Honda
Walcott
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Sissoko
Rodrigo
Fierro, Congedo, Vigurs
Spurs
1-0
Krul
Debuchy
Taylor
Papadopoulos
Santon
Tiote*
Cabaye
Ben Arfa
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Sissoko
Rodrigo
Campbell, Fierro

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
ALEX OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN

images

View attachment 323092

View attachment 323101
-------------------------------------------------------------------

images

DENMARK

UEFA Euro Championships Group A

Denmark 1-0 Austria
Sloth

Sloth scores on his national team debut to get us the points.

--------------------------------------------------------

Montenegro 1-3 Denmark
Eriksen, Kjaer, Andersen

Germany could only draw with Austria so we lead the group by 2pts!