Klippybo's final fm12 save - The 2nd miracle of Castel Di Sangro

KLIPPY, since you support Aberdeen maybe you could try them and make Scottish football stronger and and beat Celtic and if you don't use a transfer update Rangers as well.

Your ideas are great although I'm not keen on the Olympic idea. I'm posting this in the thread as your PM box is full.

Why not try and take a team like Pompey back to the Premier League? It could be a bit of a challenge due to them having financial problems. Or Rangers back to the SPL and Champions League?

Your ideas are great although I'm not keen on the Olympic idea. I'm posting this in the thread as your PM box is full.

Ah - I have now deleted them - get about ten messages a week about the tactic i use lol

Why not try and take a team like Pompey back to the Premier League? It could be a bit of a challenge due to them having financial problems. Or Rangers back to the SPL and Champions League?

Pompey is an interesting one but I could never ever ever ever go Rangers as an Aberdeen fan (Newcastle are my 1st love though).

Rightyo - having spent last night and most of this morning editing the Scottish Leagues (from Celtic to East Stirling) to bring them up to date I will start an Aberdeen story. Should start it tonight - daughter permitting!!!!!

I downloaded LFCMarshalls latest update but divisions 1-3 werent done so thats where I spent most of my time editing!

Rightyo - having spent last night and most of this morning editing the Scottish Leagues (from Celtic to East Stirling) to bring them up to date I will start an Aberdeen story. Should start it tonight - daughter permitting!!!!!

I downloaded LFCMarshalls latest update but divisions 1-3 werent done so thats where I spent most of my time editing!
Looking forward to it. Maybe prioritise Scottish talent to make it more interesting.