Klippybo's final fm12 save - The 2nd miracle of Castel Di Sangro

Just read through the whole of your career, the success is unreal! Cracking read!

so how do you do that?

Data editor - I just took away the team in C2 who had the lowest reputation (I forget who - it is on the first page of the story though) and put Castel di Sangro in their place - forgot to put them in the cups for the first season though!

images

OCTOBER

We had some tough games this month on paper but came through unscathed. Our goalscoring dipped a bit even with Cosenza returning although every time I put on Castelnuovo he was involved in a goal but I aint dropping Pasquale!!!

Failed to get Duisburg as a feeder side - would like a German team as that would give me a feeder side in all the leagues I have loaded up!

--------------------------------

AC Milan 1-2 Castel di Sangro
Sahbani, Lotfi

A tight game with ourselves however Bursuc did miss a penalty.

------------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 2-1 Juventus
Cosenza, Karadzole

Welcome back Pasquale!!!! He scored the first and set up the second. We shouldve scored 6+ as we had over 20 shots and they had 3 - our former player Junior scored for them.

--------------------------------------

UEFA Champions League Group E

Castel di Sangro 2-0 CSKA Moscow
Calderon (pen), Castelnuovo

-----------------------------------------

Atalanta 1-4 Castel di Sangro
Righini, Bursuc, Joaozinho (og), D'Onofrio

Cherubin only got booked in this game against us and let someone else score the own goal lol

--------------------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 1-0 Empoli
Righini

Relief!!!!!! One of those games where you take millions of shots and end up scoring in stoppage time.

------------------------------------------------

Cesena 0-2 Castel di Sangro
Crisetig, D'Onofrio

They had a man sent-off to make things a bit easier - thought we would have scored more though.

----------------------------------------------------

THE SCREENIES THAT I TOOK WONT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------
images

ITALY

FIFA World Cup Quals Group 2

Italy 4-1 Finland
Crisetig, Righini 3

Scotland 1-3 Italy
Verratti, Righini, Crisetig

Last edited:
images

NOVEMBER

Win, win, win zzzzzzzzzzzz lol. To be fair it isnt that boring as I am trying to develop these youngsters that I have although I have just noticed one youngster in my u21s is valued at over £5m!!!!! Off the pitch I got offered the job to be manager of Holland without going in for it as they didnt qualify for the World Cup but I obviously rejected it!

CSKA Moscow 1-3 Castel di Sangro
Falchini, Karadzole, Calderon

A good results thanks to our backup players.

-----------------------------------------

Bologna 2-3 Castel di Sangro
Crisetig, Torri, Bursuc (pen)

They had 1 shot on goal which came in the 94th minute! Lotfi scored an own goal early on but we cruised it really.

Castel di Sangro 5-1 Portosummaga
Murphy, Lotfi, Righini 2, dos Anjos Silva

Our annual easy victory at home to Portosummaga reserves!

----------------------------------------------

Partizan Belgrade 0-6 Castel di Sangro
Falchini, Calderon 3, D'Onofrio, Castelnuovo

A great result from the backups. Young Falchini has really impressed when called upon.

Vicenza 0-3 Castel di Sangro
Crisetig, Bertini, Cosenza

Bertini scores his 4th goal for us in his 313th appearance - PROLIFIC!

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
LORENZO CRISETIG

View attachment 278374

View attachment 278375

--------------------------------------------------
images

ITALY

Friendlies

Italy 2-0 Tunisia
Guglielmotti, Castelnuovo

Italy 2-1 South Africa
D'Onofrio, Righini

images

DECEMBER

A great month if it wasnt for the fact we dropped points in the league away to Sampdoria. Good news was had in the cup draws as we got Twente in the Champions League, Empoli in the cup and in the World Cup my Italy side will play Cameroon, Saudi Arabia and Greece.

Worryingly though was that Damiano Righini came to me wanting a new challenge - I told him where to go lol

----------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 3-0 Schalke
Calderon, Ippoliti 2

They had a man sent-off early and after that it was all one way traffic.

Castel di Sangro 4-0 Bari
Torri 2, Bursuc, Sahbani

Was 0-0 at half-time and then I read the riot act and it did the trick.

----------------------------------------

Sampdoria 2-2 Castel di Sangro
Sahbani 2

Was one up and looked comfortable but then Lotfi got sent-off and it was a bit more difficult. They equalised - we went ahead and they struck back again so no 38 wins out of 38 this season.

-------------------------------------------

FIFA Club World Cup SF
Castel di Sangro 4-0 Shenhua
Castelnuovo, D'Onofrio, Radosevic, Bursuc (pen)

Think it was in last years tournament we played this lot and beat them - easy win!

FIFA Club World Cup Final
Castel di Sangro 3-0 Corinthians
Bursuc (pen), Righini, Torri

Another trophy - played my long serving players and a few youngsters but it was 3 of my first picks that scored!

---------------------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 5-0 Inter Milan
Murphy, Kunzler (og), dos Anjos Silva 2, Lopez Lozano (og)

Another game against Inter means another easy win! We even had Karadzole sent-off with the score at 1-0 and had one disallowed!

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
CHRISTIAN TORRI

View attachment 278434

View attachment 278435

Last edited:
The only thing that could truly challenge you must be the Pentagon Challenge and the San Marino Challenge

The only thing that could truly challenge you must be the Pentagon Challenge and the San Marino Challenge

Thinking the pentagon challenge will be my first story for fm13 - that or Bilbao anyways!!! Not really interested in the San Marino challenge but I have a few ideas mulling around in my head..

Thinking the pentagon challenge will be my first story for fm13 - that or Bilbao anyways!!! Not really interested in the San Marino challenge but I have a few ideas mulling around in my head..
Yeah I wanna do the Pentagon Challenge aswell, but if you do that then I might try the San Marino one.

Yeah I wanna do the Pentagon Challenge aswell, but if you do that then I might try the San Marino one.

Dont think it would even matter if we did a pentagon at the same time as its not as if we would start off managing the same clubs!

Dont think it would even matter if we did a pentagon at the same time as its not as if we would start off managing the same clubs!
True, would be a good race to see who could do it first actually :p

Out of the two games which have been a success on here which was your personal favorite? Also how many league titles, cups etc. have you won? I'd look but will take forever! Haha. Hope you will know a rough estimate or the right number.

Out of the two games which have been a success on here which was your personal favorite? Also how many league titles, cups etc. have you won? I'd look but will take forever! Haha. Hope you will know a rough estimate or the right number.

Bilbao is my favourite by far - think overall I have won approx 30 league titles and maybe 100 cups in the two saves. Not including the Newcastle save

images

JANUARY

Another solid month with a load of wins and goals! Christian Torri especially has been amazeballs!!!!! Anywho there was a few transfer dealings happening............

Outwards I recalled Cameron Smith and he went on loan to QPR for £1.3m (Burnley were 3rd after 15 games!!!) and I also recalled Cassiano before loaning him to Burnley. Ginter and Wrobelski was sold while I sold 50% of Garcia and loaned out wonderkid Christiansen to Portosummaga.

Incoming now..... and after assessing my squad I didnt think I had enough youngsters so brought these in lol
View attachment 278596
View attachment 278600View attachment 278599View attachment 278598View attachment 278597

-----------------------------

Torino 0-2 Castel di Sangro
Torri, Murphy

Torino have emerged as our closest challengers the last few years - closest as in 25pts away anyways!!

--------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 5-0 Udinese
Sommer (og), Sahbani, Castelnuovo, Torri, Cinelli (pen)

3 goals in the last 5min added a bit of gloss to the scoreline.

----------------------------------

Coppa Italia 1st Round
Castel di Sangro 3-0 Empoli
dos Anjos Silva 3

Played the backups and reserves for this game and it was easy although it was helped by them having a man sent-off.

-----------------------------------

Cagliari 1-5 Castel di Sangro
Bursuc, Narry (og), Sahbani, Murphy, Torri

A great win away from home - banging in the goals at the moment.

---------------------------------------

Parma 0-3 Castel di Sangro
Bursuc (pen), Cosenza 2

------------------------------------------

Coppa Italia QF

Castel di Sangro 3-0 Bologna
Greco, D'Onofrio 2(1pen)

Another run out for the backups and reserves and another win!

----------------------------------------

Castel di Sangro 4-0 Lecce
Torri, Sahbani 2, Murphy

We finish off the month with another easy win. Should maybe play Torri up front lol

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
CHRISTIAN TORRI

View attachment 278594

View attachment 278595