Klippybo's much threatened Newcastle story - 1 club and many countries! (hopefully)

has this story died klippy? just read all the way though from the start really good story not sure which i prefare this one or the bilbao one :)

has this story died klippy? just read all the way though from the start really good story not sure which i prefare this one or the bilbao one :)

No but i am struggling with it as it is far too easy. I have started a new job so before I played all day and posted regularly but unable to do so now. Will assess things after the Copa America probably. I have a great idea for my final story of fm 12 and will delve into that at some point and it wont be easy - 10 times harder than Bilbao and 1000000000 times harder than Newcastle - as usual it will be a one club story.

Thanks for reading so far and for the record I much preferred the Bilbao story as it had Aitor Herrera lol

images

APRIL

Newcastle beat Arsenal to claim the title
After defeating Real Madrid, Chelsea are up next in Europe
We are to play Arsenal in the FA Cup final
Reserves and u18s secure their titles

The winning procession continues. Its quite rediculous that my 2nd choice team would easily win the league and my 3rd would come close! We dealt out our annual thrashing of Real Madrid but this time we even won the away leg to keep my 100% record going for the season. The title was wrapped up against Arsenal and the rest was pretty straightforward although I expected a tougher game against Chelsea!

----------------

Aston Villa 0-1 Newcastle United
Neymar

UEFA Champions League QF 1st Leg
Newcastle United 4-0 Real Madrid
Shokry, Oxlade-Chamberlain 2, Varane (og)

Arsenal 0-2 Newcastle United
Berjulet, Rutkowski

UEFA Champions League QF 2nd Leg
Real Madrid 0-1 Newcastle United
Mulugeta

FA Cup SF

Newcastle United 3-0 Wigan Athletic
McCarthy (og), Neymar, Mulugeta

Newcastle United 5-3 Liverpool
Boonen, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rutkowski, Munoz, Johnson

Newcastle United 3-0 Leeds United
Oxlade-Chamberlain, Munoz, Boonen

UEFA Champions League SF 1st Leg
Newcastle United 4-0 Chelsea
Mulugeta, Shokry, Rodwell, Boonen

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
ALEX OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN

images

View attachment 267518

Lol this is getting insane, literally crazy. You mentioned a new challenge harder than Bilbao and this? Will you be making a story of that too pal?

Yeah but it requires a bit of modifying first as the team I plan to be arent in a playable league!!! Thought about going Queens Park or East Stirling but being Scottish I know the leagues quite well and it wouldnt be too hard so going to try something completely different.

Its my birthday tomorrow so wont post an update but will try and have the season completed by the end of the week anyways - my xbox, daughter and a great book that i am reading also take up my spare time at the moment and coupled with my new job it makes fm time shorter but if I get my teeth into a challenge and not have a save where I win every game it will make me want to play more!

Well I have caught up. Happy birthday for yesterday mate! Hope it was a good one. Look forward to seeing what sort of story you decided to go for after this Newcastle one. Keep up the good work.

Hello everybody!!!!! Stopping this story as I am not enjoying it - I dont plan to overwrite it though so may still come back to it but we shall see. If anyone wants me to upload the file where I am let me know (currently have 1 month of the season left)

Hello everybody!!!!! Stopping this story as I am not enjoying it - I dont plan to overwrite it though so may still come back to it but we shall see. If anyone wants me to upload the file where I am let me know (currently have 1 month of the season left)
Big shame Klippy, great story you had going but I can understand where you're coming from. Precisely why my story isn't 1 club specific, if I get bored I can just move on. You're stories are easily the best and I hope there will be one more before FM13 ;)

Newcastle United.fm

Here is the link (hopefully). Enjoy!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to leave comments about the team I have built or any regens you have found.

My new save will start this weekend - no blue square premier - harder than that!!!!!!!

Still the new FM challenge is nothing compaired to avoiding a paralytic state tomorrow. Thats going down as a fail in advance

Is the new challenge something like the San Marino and Pentagon challenges?