Klippybo's much threatened Newcastle story - 1 club and many countries! (hopefully)

images

FEBRUARY

The 100% record in all comps continues.........
But only after a great comeback against Everton
The reserves win the u19 Champions Cup
Brazil struggle past Cyprus

An enjoyable month was had here. We easily beat Everton in the cup before staging a remarkable comeback against them in our next game where we won 4-3 despite being 3-1 down with 10min left! Routine victories followed although against Leverkusen Papiss Cisse scored to put them ahead but it was ruled out thankfully.

Anyways that be all really - soon be youth intake time and I am hoping for my first "dynasty" player (although Christou, Johnson and Bull are quality they werent good enough to go straight into the 1st team at the age of 15/16).

----------------

FA Cup 4th Round
Newcastle United 4-1 Everton
Berjulet, Mulugeta 2, Oxlade-Chamberlain

Everton 3-4 Newcastle United
Berjulet, Mulugeta (pen), Zouma, Boonen

Newcastle United 2-0 Tottenham Hotspur
Berjulet, Niang

Ipswich Town 1-2 Newcastle United
Boonen, Agosto

UEFA Champions League 1st Round 1st Leg
Bayer Leverkusen 0-2 Newcastle United
Mulugeta, Berjulet

FA Cup 5th Round
Newcastle United 5-0 Bolton Wanderers
Shokry, Neymar 2, Cleison, Tkachenko (og)

Newcastle United 5-0 Southampton
Zouma, Mulugeta, Chalobah, Shokry, Agosto

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
EDWIN MULUGETA

View attachment 265769

View attachment 265771

----------------

images

FRIENDLY

Cyprus 0-1 Brazil
Pato

I really am not enjoying managing Brazil despite the quality players they have. I hope I win the Copa America in the summer so I can ****** off and if not I will leave anyway and try and win it in the future with Argentina.

Daam that team looks amazing, hats off for building such a fantastic team :)

Just wondering if "Zouma" is the young centre back that starts off at AS Saint Et. if im not mistaken and if so what's he been like for you as im considering buying him for my new save once i start it? and does his attributes take a big gain?

Daam that team looks amazing, hats off for building such a fantastic team :)

Just wondering if "Zouma" is the young centre back that starts off at AS Saint Et. if im not mistaken and if so what's he been like for you as im considering buying him for my new save once i start it? and does his attributes take a big gain?

Yes its him and he is amazing. First time I have ever had him. His attributes go up big style also

Three of those top 10 transfers were in my Villa team last season. Hmph!

images

MARCH

Neymar hits a hat-trick to win the Capital One Cup
Leverkusen and Man City beaten in the other two cups
Walcott to join Man Utd at the end of the season
Brazil beat Tunisia

The winning streak continues!!! As it stands I think it will only end when I rest my players when the title is secured. Anyway - we won the league cup for the 3rd time running thanks to Neymar's brilliance as we went behind twice!!!

We followed that up with an easy win over Swansea and then a 4-2 win over Sunderland where we were down to 10men after Chalobah got sent off very early on. Leverkusen were no match for us and we came from behind to beat Man City - simples!!!!

This years youth intake was pathetic - enough said lol.

Theo Walcott rejected £28.5m moves to Juventus and PSG and for some reason his value dropped from £14m to £9m overnight! He then accepted a £18.75m move to join Man Utd over City so although I will be making a £12m profit it couldve been £22m. Never mind.

--------------------

Capital One Cup Final

Bolton Wanderers 2-3 Newcastle United (aet)
Neymar 3

Swansea City 0-3 Newcastle United
Letheren (og), Walcott, Berjulet

Newcastle United 4-2 Sunderland
Neymar, Berjulet 2, Mulugeta

UEFA Champions League 1st Round 2nd Leg

Newcastle United 4-1 Bayer Leverkusen
Neymar 2, Mulugeta, Zouma

FA Cup QF
Newcastle United 2-1 Manchester City
Neymar 2

Newcastle United 3-0 Wigan Athletic
Shokry 2, Mulugeta

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
NEYMAR

images

View attachment 266071

-----------------

images

FRIENDLY

Brazil 2-0 Tunisia
Willian, Neymar

What a **** take Walcott did on you! At least you made some money. . . Not that you need it. Great effort in the league. Bilbao will be sending you offers soon enough to take over them again! Think they need you.

what are your finances like? and what are your sponsorship deals like?

Read from Page 1 to This page, a very good read, just same as the Bilbao story in fact because it's totally awesome.

Leonel Galeano

Would you be able to post a screenshot of leonel galeano please, realise he's not one of your players but I always sing him and wanted to know what he was like on your save. cheers.

ugly ***** ain't he.

cool story, check out my cardiff one & lemme know what you think.

Great story... any chance of uploading an updated saved file??

Just had a catch up of what I've missed this week and great work as ever Klippy. Hope you keep going with it even though you've said you're struggling through, you've done too well now to pack it in :p

Just had a catch up of what I've missed this week and great work as ever Klippy. Hope you keep going with it even though you've said you're struggling through, you've done too well now to pack it in :p

Yeah but winning every game is slightly boring lol - plus I have thought of a great challenge for my final save of fm12. Will do at least 10 years and review things after the 2022 World Cup

Yeah but winning every game is slightly boring lol - plus I have thought of a great challenge for my final save of fm12. Will do at least 10 years and review things after the 2022 World Cup

That's true lol, you're just too good for this game :p That sounds like a plan, can't wait to hear about your final save :)