Klippybo's much threatened Newcastle story - 1 club and many countries! (hopefully)

£30m he is worth as he ends up being valued at that so it would cost you twice as much to get him when he has developed. I will quite happily post a screenie but his stats dropped big time when he broke his leg (hence why i sold him) so it is not a fair reflection really but if you still want it i can easily post it.

He had 1 amazing, 1 decent, 1 average and 1 poor season with me lol
Cool, thanks for the feedback, I'll definitely try to keep him injury free! If his stats have dropped because of the injury then you don't have to post the screenie, but again thanks for the feedback :)

How did you find those African scouts? What are their JPA and JCA? I can never find any good African scouts.

The amount of backroom staff you have o_O

I remember in FM10 i think it was I played a game and had 52 scouts. There was a glitch or summat that kept letting me employ more and more and I had everything scouted. Wage bill was astronomical mind you!

images

OCTOBER

Newcastle keep on winning
Agosto dropped as captain as Cleison takes his place in first eleven
Backup players continue to do the job in Europe
Brazil beat Norway

Struggling here. Not results wise but in my overall happiness with the game but as I said before I will battle on. I was feeling ****** off because of the lack of goals against Southampton and Swansea so maybe I am asking for too much.

Anyways we won all our games and are running away with the league already. I am off to play Scrabble on facebook now lol.

-----------------

UEFA Champions League Group F

Newcastle United 3-1 Malaga
Cleison, Rutkowski, Pereira (og)

Newcastle United 4-0 Ipswich Town
Mulugeta, Berjulet 2, Shokry

Newcastle United 2-0 Swansea City
Neymar, Shokry

Newcastle United 5-0 Zenit St.Petersburg
Niang 2, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Accordino (pen), Agosto

Southampton 0-2 Newcastle United
Neymar, Mulugeta (pen)

Capital One Cup 4th Round
Ipswich Town 0-5 Newcastle United
Berjulet, Boonen, Niang 2, Kubicek

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
M'BAYE NIANG

images

View attachment 264209

---------------

images

FRIENDLY

Brazil 2-0 Norway
Lucas Moura, Neymar

If you do get bored and end the story (btw please don't it's awesome) then I'd like to see either an everton story (purely cos I support them lol) or stoke, but don't end it its awesome :D

If you do get bored and end the story (btw please don't it's awesome) then I'd like to see either an everton story (purely cos I support them lol) or stoke, but don't end it its awesome :D

I will battle on just now but if I do do another one it would be small team or the Pentagon Challenge or summat like that. Cant manage a top English team other than Newcastle!!!! Although I have been Arsenal before in FM11 and also Chelsea

I can understand where you're coming from mate, as strange as it sounds winning everything all the time does get boring. I suggest dropping down a few leagues and trying to take a team through the leagues. I did it with Crawley Town and really enjoyed the save!!

I have attempted the Pentagon Challenge, its a lot of hard work!!! Takes ages too!

I will battle on just now but if I do do another one it would be small team or the Pentagon Challenge or summat like that. Cant manage a top English team other than Newcastle!!!! Although I have been Arsenal before in FM11 and also Chelsea
Nice to hear everton ebin called a top team, don't get that much lol. by small team do you mean championship or non league or what?

Be West Ham! Good challenge trying to stay in the premier league :)

I will keep plugging along. Got a new job which starts on Monday so no longer will I be posting all day! Maybe the reduced game time will make me more eager to keep going.

images

NOVEMBER

We finally get a new club for work permits - who? GENK!!!!!!!!!
Sunderland beaten in the derby
Wigan and Sunderland sack their managers
Brazil win both friendlies

This game puzzles me at times. After Genk ended our link and I had to sell some fine players because of work permit issues I was finally allowed to get another feeder side for work permits and the board came back with only one option - GENK!!!! Raging I be.

Also why my Brazil side played a friendly at home against Ireland and then one way to Wales doesnt make much sense either.

On the pitch we stepped it up a bit and scored a fair few goals so all is good on that front.

----------------

Sunderland 1-3 Newcastle United
Shokry, Walcott, Cleison

Zenit St.Petersburg 2-3 Newcastle United
Bonimeier, Rutkowski, Boonen

Wigan Athletic 0-3 Newcastle United
Zouma, Neymar, Niang

Newcastle United 4-0 Aston Villa
Mulugeta, Walcott, Neymar, Oxlade-Chamberlain

Newcastle United 5-2 VfB Stuttgart
Berjulet 2(1pen), Boonen, Bolado, Niang

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
CLEISON

View attachment 264612
(hard to pick one so I chose someone different lol)

THE LEAGUE TABLE WONT LOAD UP BUT WE ARE 2pts CLEAR

------------

images

FRIENDLIES

Brazil 4-1 Republic of Ireland
Thiago Silva, Marcao, Paulo 2

Wales 0-1 Brazil
Neymar

Just read from page 1 to 40 great story The next country you should be is Ireland

This story is immense, would love feedback on my story from you it's called REVITALISED ROTHERHAM UNITED

Keep Going Dude..............Please

images

DECEMBER

Newcastle win the FIFA Club World Cup again
AFC Wimbledon are to be our semi-final opponents in the League Cup
Backup players hit Malaga for seven
Newcastle are to play Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League

Somehow it has escaped my notice but with me moaning before about not thumping teams that I felt we should be I totally neglected our defence which has been rediculously miserly! Cant remember about cup games but in the league we are on lockdown!!! As it happens we banged in the goals this month anyways as we scored 34 times.

On paper we had some really tough fixtures but we came through them in fine style with the highlight being the win over Malaga where we scored 7 and had 2 disallowed!!!!

As usual the Club World Cup wasnt a contest although I noticed Carlos Tevez scoring a few for Velez Sarsfield in the competition.

--------------

Liverpool 0-4 Newcastle United
Berjulet, Walcott, Mulugeta (pen), Agosto

Malaga 0-7 Newcastle United
Niang 3, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rutkowski 2, Accordino (pen)

Newcastle United 1-0 Arsenal
Walcott

Capital One Cup QF

West Ham United 1-3 Newcastle United
Rodwell, Charalabous (og), Agosto

Newcastle United 2-1 Chelsea
Neymar, Walcott

FIFA Club World Cup SF
ES Tunis 0-4 Newcastle United
Rutkowski, Berjulet 3(1pen)

FIFA Club World Cup Final
Chivas (MEX) 0-5 Newcastle United
Oxlade-Chamberlain 2, Mulugeta, Niang 2

Leicester City 0-4 Newcastle United
Walcott, Neymar 2, Berjulet

Newcastle United 4-0 Reading
Neymar 2, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Chalobah

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
ALEX OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN
images

View attachment 265049

Last edited:
images

JANUARY

Neymar wins both World Player of the Year awards
Newcastle demolish Man Utd 6-0
AFC Wimbledon beaten as we reach the Capital One Cup final
We bring in a few youngsters and sell a few backups for big bucks

A very busy month. It started off well with the thrashings of the two Manchester clubs but then we struggled along in games that although we dominated we didnt score the goals to match! However I am being a bit picky but I aim for perfection!!!! lol

Transfer wise I sold backup keeper N'Daou to Zenit for £8.75m (0 apps - £7.5m profit) and backup full back Honka to Southampton for £8m (9 apps - £7.5m profit lol). Honka will probably move on for much more but he is behind Vrsaljko and Accordino so I cashed in. I also loaned out a few players to Genk.

Some of those players were my signings -
View attachment 265700View attachment 265701
these two may not make the grade but will definately be sold at a profit methinks.

The other signings were a young Dane from feeder side Brondby on a free and also a young Belgian and Pole -
View attachment 265711View attachment 265713View attachment 265712

------------

Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-2 Newcastle United
Berjulet, Neymar

Newcastle United 6-0 Manchester United
Berjulet, Neymar, Mulugeta, Jones (og), Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain

Newcastle United 3-0 Manchester City
Kubicek 2, Oxlade-Chamberlain

FA Cup 3rd Round

Middlesbrough 1-2 Newcastle United
Niang, Rutkowski

Capital One Cup SF 1st Leg