STARGAZING WINGER TACTIC P101PTS

https://www.mediafire.com/?ki1cs3bi10qyyiu

Updated Std p98 tactic
https://www.mediafire.com/?a88c6caqpd3robw

https://www.mediafire.com/?rz0pje8tsrtphfd

DLF Version

https://www.mediafire.com/?p6va65d54b2gp6v

mcgaffer suggested ppms
On to the ppms which really help any tactic..
  • FB/ WB; Gets Forward, Dribbles Down, Unlearn Dives into and Mark Tightly or anything counter productive.
  • CB; An absolute necessity is to unlearn Marks tightly, It drags teams out of shape and is an overall disaster
  • CML; I select one midfielder usually left sided as it also nicely fits into TFF's Sunfire V2 where that cm to come deep and plays a simple passing game.
  • CMR; The more Attacking midfielder, dictates tempo, plays one-twos and get in to opposition area. Moves in to Channels and tries killer balls are also bonuses.
  • IF; Plays one-twos, Cuts Inside and the main one Places shots, See your players have a field day when they learn the last one.
  • F9 So crucial to getting the best out of any tactic, If your striker has Gets in opposition area and likes to beat offside trap.SELL HIM. Immediately train Moves in to Channels, Then places shots, then add one twos and come deep.
Gully68 forward tweaks
Then I changed the AM to a shadow striker and the striker to a CF on support and it amazing. I'm demolishing teams. I just beat City 6-2 with United and had 32 shots to their 5 and 22 shots on target

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Knap

I can't believe this tactic hasn't been used more or applauded by this community, it is a quiet brilliant piece of work.

1st Season with Man Utd won the League and FA Cup and lost the champions league final vs Barca. 2nd Season got rid of Rooney,Herrara,Schniederlin and others. Unbeaten so far and the kids came unstuck vs a now EPL Burnley.Once Martial unlearned gets into opposition area he really started banging them in and Depay as a inside forward is amazing to watch, I was sitting at my screen absolutely enthralled with what I was witnessing.:)

View attachment 168944sView attachment 168945

So that's Utd and that's easy, so I randomly picked Lazio, don't know an awful lot about them to be fair and wanted to see could the tactic be this really be this good or was it just the team. Pre-season set the tactic to control and counter to learn.

Only signed Gabriel Barbosa and Hagi and picked up Correa on loan until Hagi could be broken in Gradually.

View attachment 168943View attachment 168942

As its still early in the season we can improve even more as players learn various ppms.

As I assessed Lazio I found Putting Candreva as a winger works wonders, he's playing out of his skin and I also set the strategy to control in games I should be winning. I Really regret not using counter vs Arsenal.

On to the ppms which really help any tactic..
  • FB/ WB; Gets Forward, Dribbles Down, Unlearn Dives into and Mark Tightly or anything counter productive.
  • CB; An absolute necessity is to unlearn Marks tightly, It drags teams out of shape and is an overall disaster
  • CML; I select one midfielder usually left sided as it also nicely fits into TFF's Sunfire V2 where that cm to come deep and plays a simple passing game.
  • CMR; The more Attacking midfielder, dictates tempo, plays one-twos and get in to opposition area. Moves in to Channels and tries killer balls are also bonuses.
  • IF; Plays one-twos, Cuts Inside and the main one Places shots, See your players have a field day when they learn the last one.
  • F9 So crucial to getting the best out of any tactic, If your striker has Gets in opposition area and likes to beat offside trap.SELL HIM. Immediately train Moves in to Channels, Then places shots, then add one twos and come deep.

Couldn't agree more, Great tactic used it for the last 9 games of my Milan save
Top football, plenty of chances home and away, and players get genuine high ratings.View attachment 168737

Short test with Wills new testing league - similar rsults over 70 games would be 160 pts. Again not a good start.

I don't know much about the testing league, but they are all top teams and depending how they play e.g. direct,mixed,long. I would set the defensive line back to slightly deeper. Also to Close down wide men and tackle them hard

Instant result , no tactic adjustments and *** Man player pick and subs.

Knap, in my squad I have Edin Dzeko, is possible change the role in CF or DLF?

16.3 Stargazing - Wills ETL Instant Result using standard OIs

Best tactic ever! I'm in 3rd place with Uniao Madeira after 20 games with media prediction 17th place! My team is **** on paper but I play wonderful footbal with lots of chances and defensively very solid.

Last edited:
This tatic looks amazing but in my game i lost 2 games in a row when i dominated the mth, they in 2/3 shoots score a goal and i lost :D

lovely tactic. Only problem is the amount of disciplanary record on my defenders and finding a suitable F9 player in the game. Apart from those I`m loving it.

Knap, been using midsummer and stargazing, and loving both. If you absolutly had to pick the best of the two, what would it be?

Dambusters or Oxford in previous patch but Midsomer has my vote as a 442.